1dpo - 26 Jan - Anyone want to join me in 2ww?

ok ladies...
Am a teensy bit apprehensive about putting this up, but I gave in this morning and I'm too nervous to say 'it' myself- what do you think???

I am shaking!!!

Big hopeful :hugs:

Bex x

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Congrats!

Really Ellienation- you think so? Thank you thank you thank you for helping me believe I'm not seeing things :happydance:
It's just because it's still early (AF due Sun/Mon) and quite faint that I can't quite convince myself, but I'll keep you all posted

What about you-did I read on another thread that the blimmin :witch: got you?

Massive :hug:,

Bex x

Nolly -did you cave yet?
MBS- only an OPK, not a proper HPT, don't lose hope yet- fx'd for you xxx
Embryo- so, for you no symptoms might be a good sign then really?

Ladies, if/once I have a darker line/AF doesn't show, I'll be in celebration (and Dr appt booking mode) and will list my symptoms for you, but until then I'll just wait calmly until it's a bit safer for me to admit it...

I have everything crossed for more BFP's from you lovely lot very soon,

Bex x

I didnt cave in yet but I had a really strong urge to test last night. I have been having strange pinching and pulling sensations down low in my tummy, Backache, sore burning nipples lol, and funny kind of cramps in my vagina (TMI sorry). I am also feeling nauseous (sp?). But all of those could be pre-af symptoms. I really dont want to be getting my hopes up but I cant help it. Am a little excited!!!!

You know thinking about it, it is prob worse for you having everything come back normal but yet no BFP. At least if you felt there was a reason and your gyne was doing something it would be easier. How long have you been ttc?

We've been trying for 4 months.We did everything we could,including a HSG.And the 7 pounds wouldn't make me infertile I hope.I've seen several ladies "Yay"ing when they hit a BMI of 35,so that they could start Clomid.May be it would take time.I declared I'm TTC way back in Jan 2010,because I thought everything would be a cake walk.We had our DD when we weren't trying and that too at the first attempt of "pull out".All my not so kind friends are eager to know why I don't conceive.Hate the moment I felt like making TTC public.Some people can be so rude and insensitive to us.:cry:

BFN for me today :-( stupid OPK! I think af is coming today. I know it's only been a month but we've been not trying not preventing for 4 years. I'm scheduling to get the dh to get his sperm checked.

When u guys did ur tests did u have abnormal paps or how did u know u needed clomid Nolly?

:hugs:Its too early to test hun.One of the girls around got a BFN on 14 dpo and got a BFP after 4 days.:flower:

Nolly -did you cave yet?
MBS- only an OPK, not a proper HPT, don't lose hope yet- fx'd for you xxx
Embryo- so, for you no symptoms might be a good sign then really?

Ladies, if/once I have a darker line/AF doesn't show, I'll be in celebration (and Dr appt booking mode) and will list my symptoms for you, but until then I'll just wait calmly until it's a bit safer for me to admit it...

I have everything crossed for more BFP's from you lovely lot very soon,

Bex x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay!!!This is the first BFP in our thread!!!!
Lets all do a happy dance for her and her bean!!!
Wish u a H n H 9 months!And Oh!My Good God!!Pls make this a 100%BFP thread in 2-3 days!![-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Embryo- you are so sweet. Thank you thank you thank you <3 <3 <3
I too pray that this will be a good luck thread and there will be many a BFP to come!
I'll be hanging around to keep an eye on you all whatever happens with me and 'ickle pud' :winkwink:

Everyone- keep us all updated!

It's been such a support and inspiration to talk to you all, I feel blessed.

I have to go to work in an hour or so and keep my overly emotional self to myself!

The BIGGEST :hug: and :dust: to you all,

Bex x

CONGRATS Beximus!!!!!! Crossing my fingers that it sticks for you!!

ok ladies...
Am a teensy bit apprehensive about putting this up, but I gave in this morning and I'm too nervous to say 'it' myself- what do you think???

I am shaking!!!

Big hopeful :hugs:

Bex x

OH WOW!!!!! Congrats on your BFP! I can understand the need to take a breath and make sure before you get excited.

I didnt test yet. Maybe Tues or Weds!!!!

Tuesday Hun. I am 11 DPO today but I am not testing til Tues maybe Wed. When are you due... Hope she stays away!

:witch: came today :cry: UGH I knew it was coming when my boobs stopped hurting. Anyway got a text from a friend yesterday asking if I was going to his girlfriends babyshower..
Rewind back 3 months ago...we went out to watch the UFC fight with them and he burst out when they walk in ANGELA's PREGNANT! I was speechless since they hadnt been dating long and it was ofcourse a total accident. He then followed that sentence with..I thought you guys were trying for a baby!?...I went from shock to excusing myself to the bathroom to cry lol. SERIOUSLY!? Who says that! So aside from the fact that we've known him a few years, before he dumped my old friend for a gold digger, before he started making a ton of money that he now throws in our face...I will not be going to her baby shower.

WHEW! Thats my rant! I have a lot of friends that are either accidently pregnant or accidently mothers..actually I will say 95% of my friends are..and it is constantly thrown in my face.:dohh:

:witch: came today :cry: UGH I knew it was coming when my boobs stopped hurting. Anyway got a text from a friend yesterday asking if I was going to his girlfriends babyshower..
Rewind back 3 months ago...we went out to watch the UFC fight with them and he burst out when they walk in ANGELA's PREGNANT! I was speechless since they hadnt been dating long and it was ofcourse a total accident. He then followed that sentence with..I thought you guys were trying for a baby!?...I went from shock to excusing myself to the bathroom to cry lol. SERIOUSLY!? Who says that! So aside from the fact that we've known him a few years, before he dumped my old friend for a gold digger, before he started making a ton of money that he now throws in our face...I will not be going to her baby shower.

WHEW! Thats my rant! I have a lot of friends that are either accidently pregnant or accidently mothers..actually I will say 95% of my friends are..and it is constantly thrown in my face.:dohh:

:hugs: Ah hun I am so sorry. Thats a real b1tch! As for your friend. Very insensitive. I know what you mean though, everyone I know seems to be pregnant except me!

Chin up chicken and FX for next cycle!

:hugs:Hun,I've lost hope too,because my boobs have begun to feel sore.Its the reverse,I know.I hear you dear,yesterday I screamed in the car,cried a lot and have baggy eyes today and I can hardly open them.
People can be insensitive,forgive them.I've my DD whom we had while we weren't trying and that was after a pull out.I still remember running to wash immediately after the BD(Now with tons of BD,legs in air...NADA.:nope:)
One of my cousins who was trying for 4 years almost cried when I shared my good news with her,but she was trying to smile and look exhilarated. I feared jinxing,but now after 7 years,she is mom to 2 lovely kids and I'm struggling for my second.You'll never know what is planned for you in life.We live and behave as though we've and will have everything.Once we are deprived,we understand the sufferer.Take it easy baby!Over to the next cycle!!!FX for you!!

On Day 12 :bfn::nope:

Still early hun! Loads dont get BFP til after AF is late. How are you feeling?

I somehow feel its not my month dear.I haven't temped,and I don't know my cover line temp,but today its 98.1.
FX for you and please be around,its so hard waiting without symptoms.:wacko:

I know hun, Its so hard this 2WW is driving me mad. I am 13DPO today and I caved this morning and took a test. I have been having so many symptoms I was convinced I was pregnant. Anyway I got BFN GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I feel like crying. I am now fully sure I am out and those symptoms were either all in my head or clomid is playing with me!

The only thing that is giving me any hope is that it might be still bit early or I might have Ov'ed slightly later than I thought. I just wish I knew either way.

How you doing today hun?

Ok took a FRER last night (not w/FMU but I hadn't gone in a long time) and BFN... I am going to test using a $ store tomorrow AM bc I have a Dr appt in the afternoon and I just want to know in case...

More symptoms - been getting heartburn, lots of creamy CM, my stomach just feels all twisted up, and I've been bloated & gassy. Still got my fingers crossed, but am also not feeling very positive :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->