1dpo 27/12/10

No idea love! I had that taste tho with DD so it's a good sign. AF due Amy day for me but still hoping xx

Took another test just now as I'm heading to bed. Still :bfn: :(

No updates here either! Lol I've just woke up I'm so lazy! Woke up at 3am last night and was wide awake and struggled to get back to sleep lol! I've had my OH complain about having a metallic breath lol but I have a tongue bar so I would never know if it was tasting metal-ly lol how is everyone feeling? X

Infact I just went to check my cp and its so high I can reach to note the cervix opening is this usual if af is due tomorrow? X

I did another to make sure and it was negative. My positive was 1st morning pee though, so i'll do another in the morning :)

FMU makes all the difference, so I bet it really is a :bfp: Congrats!

And good luck tomorrow Stevensmummy! Sounds promising for you as well.

I'm feeling sicky and a bit crampy today. AF due tomorrow. Still metallic taste.

Oh I hope so!! I'm having moments of feeling a tad ill today, plus have a dull/pressure where my uterus is.

the metallic taste sounds very promising !!!

On another thread someone told me that it probably doesn't mean I'm pregnant cause my DH can sometimes taste it when he kisses me, or smell it a bit, and as the taste is due to changing hormones, no one else should be able to notice it. Though I did find two medical sites that said pregnancy could cause metallic taste as well as a metallic odour to breath, so I'm not sure. If AF does arrive I'll have to make a Dr. appointment anyway, as it could be serious :(

On another thread someone told me that it probably doesn't mean I'm pregnant cause my DH can sometimes taste it when he kisses me, or smell it a bit, and as the taste is due to changing hormones, no one else should be able to notice it. Though I did find two medical sites that said pregnancy could cause metallic taste as well as a metallic odour to breath, so I'm not sure. If AF does arrive I'll have to make a Dr. appointment anyway, as it could be serious :(

do you have any fillings? just a thought :)

Nope. I did on my baby teeth, but my adult teeth are perfectly healthy. No tongue piercing either lol. No piercings at all actually.

Nope. I did on my baby teeth, but my adult teeth are perfectly healthy. No tongue piercing either lol. No piercings at all actually.

lol. I have a tongue piercing and at least 10 fillings! But I havent got the metallic taste yet. Weird!

I wonder it its blood.

It's a possibility of course. Don't think I have any wounds in my mouth though, and my gums aren't bleeding. I can't rule it out though. We'll see what a doctor says though. Ugh I hate going to doctors. I wouldn't mind going to confirm a :bfp: of course though lol.

FMU makes all the difference, so I bet it really is a :bfp: Congrats!

And good luck tomorrow Stevensmummy! Sounds promising for you as well.

I'm feeling sicky and a bit crampy today. AF due tomorrow. Still metallic taste.

mind me asking what FMU stands for? I see that all the time, one I couldnt' figure out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->