• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

I'll work on getting a picture up.

Just to update everyone I had a pos opk June 6th(monday) Bd on 5th(twice 1 morning, 1night) ,6th at night, 7th at night. And that was it!
Symptoms since then, Immediate cramping after O, for about a week. Dizziness when I stand up. Lil bit of red blood, and brown blood after bowel movement past couple days. I thought for sure I was out.

I had my first infertility appt. on wed. I was going to set up an appt to get a dye test done to check my tubes and get my husbands SA.

Me and husband have been trying for 15months. My cycles are between 26-37 days.

Im still in shock, My husband is just sitting watching tv..lol he says it needs to be darker before he gets excited. He said he has got excited in the past and been let down so doesnt want to get his hopes up.
I hope we get more BFP's out of this group! Baby Dust to all!!

Oh and I am 10dpo today!

First of all, CONGRATS!!! Definitely get a pic up here for us girlies to see. :happydance: I'm so excited for you.

Secondly, what has your bleeding been like? Only with a BM? Red, brown, pink? Watery, stringy, chunky, sticky, kinda dry? I'm asking because I got my +OPK on June 6th, too. So I either O'd on the 7th or 8th. Apparently I did my calculations wrong and am probably 8 or 9dpo. With the newer dates in mind I had a brown or pink tinge to my CM since roughly 5-6dpo. It'd been different each day. Mostly brown, a little pink. Pink and mucus-like. Brown kinda chunky like old blood. Nothing to come onto toilet paper or panties except a watered down red ONCE yesterday. This morning I had blood streaked CM, and now all is brown again. AF is due by Saturday but most likely tomorrow. I keep going back and forth on whether I think I am, or not. Whether I'm out, or in. :shrug:

OH thinks my BBs are getting fuller... still. Like, even more full from before.
I'm an emotional wreck, no more cramps. And almost vomited for no reason this afternoon. Haha.

Sorry for stealing your thunder, lol. Congrats again!!!

You didnt steal my thunder dont worry hunny. I feel the same way whenever someone gets a bfp, i want to know everything! so feel free to ask :)
My husband kind of bursted my bubble earlier lol. he keeps telling me to wait to get excited. He doesnt want to see me sad if im not.
As for my cm TMI Alert. But it was only after a BM. And it only happened the last two days. First time i had a bm it was red and only when i wiped not enough to stain the panties. Second time i had bm today at work and thats when i was kind of worried. I had these brown (pieces) or specks all over the toilet paper. They looked to have a tinge of red in them. I googled right when i got home cause i never seen that before in my life. Still not sure what it is..maybe implantation? Just weird since its brown peices of like dried blood. sorry if tmi.
I really hope you get your bfp too! then we can be bump buddies!

One thing i def. noticed was right after O I had intense cramping on my right side for about a week.
Cant wait to hear more success stories from this group!

Well, when mine has been brown the CM part of it has been a brown or pink tint with, like you said, almost brown chunks. Like a small, old, clot or something. LOL I don't even know how to explain it. The only time I've had any come out on toilet paper was when I'd have a BM as well, but I've had a bad habit of checking my CM this cycle. Not really checking at my cervix, just pushing in with the TP and that's what I get. A couple of times I've had some red streaked cm that kinda seemed similar to eggwhite consistency. The change in my CM started about 5 or 6dpo (Sunday the 12th) and has been consistent through now, my cramps started just a few dpo. :shrug: It's amazing how hard it is to understand our cycles. I've had no chocolate cravings lately, which I usually have really close to AF. Nothing sounds good to eat, though.

Maybe I'll POAS tomorrow or Saturday if AF doesn't show her face tomorrow.

morning everybody congrats armywife1984!! i still have no symptoms at all took a test this morning and it was BFN x

https://i53.tinypic.com/29p2lc6.jpg

Not sure if this worked. I never put a picture up on here before.

Edit: Oh good! it worked! This is a positive right? I thought if you have even the slightest faint line then its a positive. My husband isnt convinced yet lol

:dust:
Well, when mine has been brown the CM part of it has been a brown or pink tint with, like you said, almost brown chunks. Like a small, old, clot or something. LOL I don't even know how to explain it. The only time I've had any come out on toilet paper was when I'd have a BM as well, but I've had a bad habit of checking my CM this cycle. Not really checking at my cervix, just pushing in with the TP and that's what I get. A couple of times I've had some red streaked cm that kinda seemed similar to eggwhite consistency. The change in my CM started about 5 or 6dpo (Sunday the 12th) and has been consistent through now, my cramps started just a few dpo. :shrug: It's amazing how hard it is to understand our cycles. I've had no chocolate cravings lately, which I usually have really close to AF. Nothing sounds good to eat, though.

Maybe I'll POAS tomorrow or Saturday if AF doesn't show her face tomorrow.

Sounds very promising! I never seen brown pieces like that before in my life. and it was clearly coming from my Vag. after bm. Have you had that in the past?
I had a bm last night too and this time the brown peices were smaller but still there.

I am gonna call the doctor today and hopefully get an appt very soon. I am a lil nervous since after 1 of the bm's i had bright red once when i wiped. But since then, it has only been brown now.
I cant think of any other symptoms ive had.. just the cramping on the right and then the weird looking cm after bm. I did notice my cramping always got worse after drinking something like coffee or eating something.
:dust: To all!!!!!!!

Come on BFPS!!

Pssshhh!! Your dh doesn't want you to get excited about that? That is such a bfp!! Men... jeez. Was that the same one from last night or a new one? Either way, that's a definite :bfp:, so you certainly have reason to get excited!!!!!

Pssshhh!! Your dh doesn't want you to get excited about that? That is such a bfp!! Men... jeez. Was that the same one from last night or a new one? Either way, that's a definite :bfp:, so you certainly have reason to get excited!!!!!

Yes this is the one from last night!!! :) I was going to test again tomorrow morning so me and the hubby can celebrate instead of going straight to work like today.
YAHH!!!!!! Its a BFP! :happydance: Long time coming Mr. Storky! Maybe my letter to you on BnB made you feel bad so you finally helped me out... lol
Also I def. Prayed about it more this month.

Here are a few things i did
I did do the mucinex (600mg ext. release ) , But I wasnt sure when I would Ovulate so I only took it for 2days and stopped. And I held my knees up to my chest for about a 1/2 hour too. OHHH yeah i forgot, this was the first month I orgasmed after he finished after one of our encounters.

Congratulations To Everyone On here With Their BFP's!!! :D

Hope i get mine sunday!! :) lol

C x

Congrats, ArmyWife! Beautiful BFP!

I actually took an Answer brand test this morning at 10DPO (with FMU), and low and behold - :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

I'm soooo excited, but scared, too. Went to my RE this morning for blood work - they drew to test for HCG as well as progesterone. Sent me home with Lovonex injectibles (for my clotting disorder) and projesterone gel. I'll wait for the doctor to call with the blood results to see if I need to use the progesterone (probably) and start the injections tonight. I'm not looking forward to sticking myself with a needle every day, but I'll do whatever it takes to KEEP this baby!!!!

Hey, congratulations!!! Another bfp!!
Will you have to inject yourself every day for the entire pregnancy?
I hope and pray it's a sticky one this time!!

I am 11 dpo today and feeling slightly different the past couple of days.
On 8dpo I had abrownish/redish spot of blood when I wiped (tmi - sorry) and it only happened that one time and nothing since. I decided to test on 9dpo and BFN and I know it was too early but couldnt resist.
I have slighlty tender boobs round the sides especially, feel little nauseous at night mainly and have cramps that feel like af is coming but hopefully she wont.

Am not going to test again until Sunday so I can hopefully give my dh some good news on fathers day. i will be 13 dpo then - that isnt tooooo soon is it??

Congratulations ArmyWife and TTC again!!!

Could you please tell me how sensitive were the tests you used? Thanks.

XX

XX

I Am not sure how sensitive the test I used was. But it was my first time using this brand.
I bought in on Amazon, I think its called wondfo? I got like 40 opk's and 10preg tests for 11.00, Including shipping!

I used Answer brand test (looks just like FRER, but was a little cheaper in the store) and from what I've found online it is sensitive to 25mIU. Showed a clearly visible, but faint pink line in about 2 minutes. :)

The Lovenox injections are daily and I think will do straight through the pregnancy (if we make it that far). Looks scary. I've never given myself an injection before. I have to administer it in my belly (love handle area). Ouch! I've heard that it burns.

As an aside - guess what my calculated due date is??? February 29th - a leap year day baby - how interesting, right?

XX

I Am not sure how sensitive the test I used was. But it was my first time using this brand.
I bought in on Amazon, I think its called wondfo? I got like 40 opk's and 10preg tests for 11.00, Including shipping!

Wondfo pink handle: 10
wondfo blue handle: 25

Congrats, TCC Again, so happy for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months with your sticky bean! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->