1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

I used Answer brand test (looks just like FRER, but was a little cheaper in the store) and from what I've found online it is sensitive to 25mIU. Showed a clearly visible, but faint pink line in about 2 minutes. :)

The Lovenox injections are daily and I think will do straight through the pregnancy (if we make it that far). Looks scary. I've never given myself an injection before. I have to administer it in my belly (love handle area). Ouch! I've heard that it burns.

As an aside - guess what my calculated due date is??? February 29th - a leap year day baby - how interesting, right?

How did you calculate it??? I want to know mine also :)

And, to further ruin my Saturday.. Just got to work and here comes AF!

Try this very fun website to calculate your due date or the best dates to take an HPT:
https://whenmybaby.com/duedate-pregnancy.php

:hugs::hugs: So sorry, hun. AF makes us cranky even when we're not TTC. Good luck on this cycle. Fxed this is the one and :dust: over your BDing, too! :D

In general, you can take your LMP, go back three months, and add a week. But that only works if you have a typical cycle and o'd when you were "supposed" to. Some websites (maybe the one posted above, I don't know) will take into account your o day when figuring. :)

crazy4baby - depends on when your af is due really, when is yours due?? & i do exactly the same thing, test as like 9 - 10 dpo n get a BFN! but some women do actually get their BFP at like 6dpo! so . .... lol, im soO impatient ](*,) pmsl!

C x

:crib: :hugs2:

Congratulations ArmyWife and TTC again!!!

Could you please tell me how sensitive were the tests you used? Thanks.

XX

I Am not sure how sensitive the test I used was. But it was my first time using this brand.
I bought in on Amazon, I think its called wondfo? I got like 40 opk's and 10preg tests for 11.00, Including shipping!

:hugs::hugs: So sorry, hun. AF makes us cranky even when we're not TTC. Good luck on this cycle. Fxed this is the one and :dust: over your BDing, too! :D

Thanks hun. Maybe next cycle. It just sucks! And I totally meant weekend.looks like I will be oing when we move!

Try this very fun website to calculate your due date or the best dates to take an HPT:
https://whenmybaby.com/duedate-pregnancy.php

Thanks! Looks like Im looking at a possible leap yr baby too! But from what I hear ,due dates seems always to be early or later than expected so we shall see. :D

Thanks! Looks like Im looking at a possible leap yr baby too! But from what I hear ,due dates seems always to be early or later than expected so we shall see. :D

So we're due date buddies! :) With my son I went nearly 3 weeks early, so I don't put too much stock in due dates...but it's something to measure against.

For those still waiting to test I'm so anxious to hear your results and see more BFPs roll in on this thread. Don't lose hope. It's still SUPER early.

So Sorry :hugs: I know how sad it can be when AF shows her ugly face.
My husband would always beg me not to let it ruin the week.
I would just try to look at the positives like I would say to myself, well i didnt want get preg. in summer anyways. Id rather be pregnant in the winter when its crappy outside.:hugs:

Congratulations on the BFPs :happydance:

I am waiting until next week. Only 7dpo today :dohh: but feeling positive!

My body is playing tricks on me. I had a little bright red blood this am, now nothing but ewcm thats brown :shrug:

My body is playing tricks on me. I had a little bright red blood this am, now nothing but ewcm thats brown :shrug:

Ha don't you want to just shake your uterus and scream, "WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE???!!!!"
Sometimes being a girl really just stinks.
:hugs:

why does everyone think they are gunna get a :bfn: ?? Cheer up people. your day will come! even if its not this cycle Just grin and bare it, you'l all get your :bfp: 's soon enough! it might seem like its taking forever but chill out and enjoy it! iv got my fingers and toes crossed for all you ladies & i know that one day soon you'l all getyour lil bumps

C x

No one really said they thought they were going to get a bfn... ??

well okayy not literally sorry for being a bit positive for everyone......

C

Hi ladies!!!

Just to let you know that I got a very faint bfp yesterday with a 25mIU test around midday. I've tested this morning with fmu and even though is faint as well you can definitely see the line so it's :bfp: for me as well!!! I'm 11dpo :blush:

So excited & hoping this one won't be another mc :cloud9:

:wohoo:

Oh my gosh, Madrid, congratulations!!!!
Hope it's a sticky one for you!!!!
H&H!! :happydance:
What a lucky thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members