1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

My family knows that we are TTC as well, but they aren't over the moon about it. My family is complicated. I was adopted at 8 months old and just reconnected with my brith family. My birth mom is mega excited to get another grandchild, my adopted mom is NOT at all and thinks we are going too fast (3 years of marriage and we already have a baby). My sis (the one who grew up with me) isn't excited either.

nostress, that must be hard knowing they don't approve. How old is your baby? Are you and your adoptive mom close?

Well she raised me from a baby and I love her and everything but our relationship has never been as strong as I would like it to be. I asked her once if she ever wanted a closer relationship with me, if she would like to get to know me better now that I am grown and her reply is, You can never make me want to know you better or want a better relationship with you. So I take it for what it is, and try to be happy with how it is. Its not really all that hard. I left home a month after I turned 17 to join the military, that was about 5 years ago and 3 of those 5 years have been spent with my soul mate. I don't really feel the need for their approval, I just know where the hubs and I are in our relationship and know that it is time. I would love to have the support, but its all good. My birth mom is actually helping a lot for me, giving me that connection. My mom didn't even come to the birth of my first child, though I asked, begged and cried for it. And it wasn't that she couldn't get away, she just didn't want to. I won't be begging with this next child, I'll just leave the invite out there, but I know my birth mom will want to be there, even if she can't make it, she'll actually want to be there.

My baby girl will be 2 in August:) She's growing up waaaay too fast!

I agree with AmaryllisRed. At least someone is excited for you. How does your OH's family feel about it?

OH's family doesn't know that we are trying yet. They know that we want another, but not that we are actively pursuing it...

My birth mom is actually helping a lot for me, giving me that connection. My mom didn't even come to the birth of my first child, though I asked, begged and cried for it. And it wasn't that she couldn't get away, she just didn't want to. I won't be begging with this next child, I'll just leave the invite out there, but I know my birth mom will want to be there, even if she can't make it, she'll actually want to be there.

Well, in that case, maybe it's better that you've connected with your birth mom. It's great to have some support somewhere, and if it's going to be through us, that's great! But, having some family to turn to is even better. You know your relationship better than anyone else, you're an adult and that's up to you. I'm sorry that your mom is so selfish in her thoughts and actions to be there for you. It's sad, but it sounds like it's better that way.

I'm not super close with my mom, but I know that there won't be a problem. My mom left when I was younger. I guess the whole forgive but never forget thing hangs heavy over me. I can't forgive her for everything I went through, I can't, but that's a long story. Fx'd for you!

Any other symptoms? I'm so upset my CM went bye bye:(

Hi! I know is difficult sometimes with mums. Mine wasn't please at all with my last pregnancy and when it ended in mc I sort of had the feeling she thought it was for the best and that we could forget about it. When I last saw her in Easter and mentioned again that I may use baby clothes again if everything goes well she wasn't happy and she didn't tell me you shouldn't but her facial expression was more than enough.

Don't understand her but well, who knows why they are how they are sometimes.

XX

Symptoms, not so much cramping anymore. I'm irritable but I think I am getting sick. The cramps are few and far between now, everynow and then I'll get a twinge that catches my attention. My CM is super thick now, it's not something seen on the toilet paper, I have to look for it. My BBs don't feel heavier or tingly, but I got this weird sensation in my right one earlier. :shrug: nipples are a wee bit sensitive but that comes and goes for me all the time.
Right now I'm having a moment of "this month will end in a :bfn: like always." :neutral:

I guess I better quit feeling so down... OH is on his way home and it's date night. Time to shower and get pretty. :)

Ooh, date night will perk you up and take your mind off ttc.

Don't worry about it, though-- I think it's normal during the tww to go back and forth between really optimistic and hopeful and positive, and negative and expecting a bfn.

Enjoy your date!!

Ooh, date night will perk you up and take your mind off ttc.

Don't worry about it, though-- I think it's normal during the tww to go back and forth between really optimistic and hopeful and positive, and negative and expecting a bfn.

Enjoy your date!!

Thanks, hun! I'm hoping so. We're going old-fashioned tonight... dinner & a movie. :haha:

It'll be nice to get out of the house, though. We made it our "thing" to have date night at least once every 2 weeks. It's not that we need to remind ourself, but it helps get us out of the daily grind.

well another full day of pinching on my right side for me. :happydance: Almost all day. I dont want to get my hopes up but its hard not to. Come on stork, drop us all a baby :D

6dpo: my lower back is killing me! Thats not completely out of the norm, I injured my back 2 years ago and it happens every now and then. Cramps. Fatigue. We'll see, the day just started, haha. I keep hoping for some tell-tale signs, but, nope! We are heading out later for stuff for the new place.

hi everyone i am 4 dpo now i think lol maybe 5 im feeling very hot today how is everyone on here any symptoms xxx

hi everyone i am 4 dpo now i think lol maybe 5 im feeling very hot today how is everyone on here any symptoms xxx

Just what I wrote above. I felt bloated when I was trying to lay on my stomach. And for a few days waking up with a stuffy nose and sore throat. :(

I'm still having mild cramping in my ovaries, not as fatigued but still extra bloated. and a bit of CM is back. That's a good thing! Hm, what else. That's about it, emotionally I'm hanging in there, trying not to think of it or get too discouraged if it turns out to be a BFN. I mean this is our first month trying... ugh, we'll see. Oh hey, there goes another twinge!

Well i moved my first fertility appt up to the 15th. I want to get the ball rolling on whats up with my body. I really believe I may have some cysts or fibriods since it runs in the family according to my mom. Hopefully they can just figure out whats going on down there.
But I will not give up this month until AF shows up.
I am actually really excited to start the fertility process, i feel like Its a step in the right direction to my little one :)

symptoms: Still having lots of weird pains from the right side only

Hows everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"