1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Wel I caved this morning....big fat Starkys ....big fat boooo.lol

I will test again on Sunday...Yaye.

Can't wait to see your test allforthegirl....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Morning ladies.... Well I got a pretty big dip in temps this AM!!!

We will see FX!!!!!!

I woke up with an irritated throat this morning. My temp dipped .22. But I'm only 6dpo.

So i did my test this morning, and I think I honestly see a very faint line. I am not sure if the picture will be able to pic it up but here it is ladies. What do you think?
IMG_1355.jpg

Thank you. It is pretty hard to see really. I can only see it in bright light and it looks like a pink shadow... So maybe it is nothing?

Hi allforthegirl...I tweaked your test and this was the best I could get....I can see something there for sure...:thumbup: :happydance:

Hope them lines get pinker for you :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 22
Thank you. It is pretty hard to see really. I can only see it in bright light and it looks like a pink shadow... So maybe it is nothing?

Ooh that's good news if only bright light will pick it up...normally when I hold mine up to the window the line I used to think I could see disappears...lol
I'm pretty hardcore with my tests lol....I even bought a magnifine glass :rofl:
Told ya I was bad lol....

Hope them lines get clearer for you :flower:

WOW a magnifying glass? That is awesome! :rofl:

I was playing around with the picture too and you can get it too pick up the shadow of a line, but I can't get it to do much more than that. I am hoping that tomorrow it will look darker. But guaranteed I am going to POAS later today... I did order like 20 tests :rofl:

Oh and I been having a bit of heartburn last night and this morning....

Well I had a big dip in temps this Am but now I have a Temp 99-99.5???

Might be something or might be the P I took this AM:shrug:

Going to eat some Cajun yummy w DH then take my Son to get his Liscense :nope:
I'm too old for this :haha:

Well I had a big dip in temps this Am but now I have a Temp 99-99.5???

Might be something or might be the P I took this AM:shrug:

Going to eat some Cajun yummy w DH then take my Son to get his Liscense :nope:
I'm too old for this :haha:

that could definitely be a implantation dip!! :happydance: :test: in 3 days!!

Drivers? Man I am not looking forward to that day...

Can we fast forward to next week!? Lol. I was seeing spots this morning for some reason. And I'm still peeing more for me. I usually can wait from 8 to 1 to pee. I went to the bathroom before break today. And normally i don't wake up to pee. But that can't be a sign! Right!? I was starting to feel full down below last night and I'm getting tired sooner again but I think that happens every tww with me. I'm so confused!

Ok ladies here is another photo of a new POAS :rofl: Though this one I could see more clear.

DSC00678 - Version 2_opt.jpg

I am the biggest dumba$$ cause I keep going back to check if I still see it! :dohh:

Update: More cramping and a nasty backache that is in my hips too.... Please AF stay away!!

I'm cramping again and the gas is starting. . Lol. And i want Mexican tonight! Poor hubby. :haha:

Too funny cause I am having a chicken taco salad!!

FX Cryssie this is it!! You still have a good feeling?

Man it has been a bit quiet on here other than me babbling away LMAO

Sorry came home and Passed out after burning up at the DMV!!!!

Hope everyone's still In IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!

I'm still feeling good about it! I just don't wanna disappoint myself like last month. Thought for sure cos I had all those symptoms. But my bo bfp all i remember is gas and twinges/cramps. Which I'm having again atm. Eee! On the left to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->