1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Yes!! I told him i was suspicious because i was cramping and was very emotional today. I truly had no clue it was going to be positive.

Me Too BMB.... BFN here this AM!!!!

Feel like eating a Cake but I'm not even hungry!!! :cry:

I have a massive maltesers pack right here I'm going to eat all of it, I don't even care if I'm fatttt!! DH can suck my toes :cry:

We all have been there where the test laughs at us!! You two WILL both get your BFP. You both have time until AF is scheduled to come so I have faith that it may still happen for both of you. :hug:

So sad, don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Awe bmb your not doing anything wrong love.:hugs:
You still have time for that bfp dear.:flower:
Hang in there ok.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

:cry:to make it worse, my DH told me I gained weight and that I needed to lose it, I really hate him right now:cry::cry:

Oh no bmb that was kind of mean of him...make him sorry:gun::grr::sulk: ...REAL sorry !!!....
You know what I would do if my oH said that to me....I would serve him(and myself) salad EVERYDAY untill he complains about it lol....(keep your chocky stash tho...you know -for them days!)

I hope he apolagises to you love...

:) :) :) xxx

I agree with Nat!! ^^^^^

She has a great idea!

Did he actually say the "F" word too?

Man oh man I would lose my noodle on his #$^&$%^&&%#$$^^%&

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

So I guess taking my pre-natal vitamins work if I take them on a very full stomach at supper time. I burped them up (it didn't taste good at all) but I didn't feel like it was going to come all up. So I am going to continue to take them at night with supper.

I also just got an email back from Dr. Hottie saying to call his office and start all the work up I am so very excited about it I am dancing around the room like a nut!! This is exciting cause it will make it real! Really real :wohoo::wohoo:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130528_132613-1.jpg

Is it getting darker?

I'm taking chewy vitamins lol. I Couldn't stomach pills.

I can't buy anymore tests until payday lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->