1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Here is mine from this morning. I was very happy with it!!
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_1375_opt.jpg

Yay! I'll probably buy a pack on my way home Friday in lunch.

I have about 5 IC left and one FRER but I will be seeing my Dr for betas so I won't need any more tests. I am going to test with the FRER tomorrow and then I am going to send my IC to a friend that AF just caught today!! I think she could use them more than I.

Here is mine from this morning. I was very happy with it!!
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_1375_opt.jpg

Oh how I'd love for a test like this in a couple of days...fx pleeeeeeeease.lol:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Nat I KNOW you will get your BFP FX it will be very very soon!!

AFM I just got my first apt booked with Dr. Hottie for next week. I seriously can not wait!! :wohoo:

I'm calling on Friday to get an appointment Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Morning girls, bfn for me this morning.

I mean there isn't even a hint of a line, counting myself out this month and on to next cycle.

DH was being a dickhead he didnt dare say the f word, but he did say I gained weight, made him sleep on the couch yesterday because I just couldn't stand him..

11 dpo today and nothinggggggggg.

Nat when are you testing?? Fx'ed for you :)

AFTG that's great progress

Cryssie I'm so happy for you xx

Happy and healthy 9 months ladies, hopefully ill follow into your footsteps next month :)

I'm so hot this time around. Normally i HAVE to wear socks because my feet freeze. I can't stand them on my feet now. And my feet are burning up.

I'm really thinking hard about why/how i could've gotten this positive so early. I have never gotten my positives this early. It's bugging me obviously. Lol.

I mean there isn't even a hint of a line, counting myself out this month and on to next cycle.

DH was being a dickhead he didnt dare say the f word, but he did say I gained weight, made him sleep on the couch yesterday because I just couldn't stand him..

Happy and healthy 9 months ladies, hopefully ill follow into your footsteps next month :)

I am wondering if what we all saw was a chemical. Like it started but for what ever reason couldn't keep going. I have faith that you will when it is right for you love!! Your little one will come when it is ready!! I know it!!:kiss:

I'm so hot this time around. Normally i HAVE to wear socks because my feet freeze. I can't stand them on my feet now. And my feet are burning up.

I'm really thinking hard about why/how i could've gotten this positive so early. I have never gotten my positives this early. It's bugging me obviously. Lol.

Maybe you O'd earlier than FF said, or maybe you had some hCG still in your system so your numbers are jumping faster. It is a really good thing really!!

No leftove hcg cos I took a test last month thinking i was. Unless the ovulation test was faulty I for sure od the 18th or 19th.

This. If it's true I'm doing a happy dance.

https://community.babycenter.com/po...le_fetus_as_early_as_3_weeks_after_conception

https://www.unisci.com/stories/20021/0130022.htm

No leftove hcg cos I took a test last month thinking i was. Unless the ovulation test was faulty I for sure od the 18th or 19th.

This. If it's true I'm doing a happy dance.

https://community.babycenter.com/po...le_fetus_as_early_as_3_weeks_after_conception

https://www.unisci.com/stories/20021/0130022.htm

OMG OMG OMG!! I am dancing!! :wohoo: we both got early +

I didn't get a positive until i was late with both previous pregnancies. One was definitely a boy!

Me with both pregnancies, I didn't get my bfp up u till the day of AF, like everyday it's stark neg, then on AF day bam! It's right there, it's weird,

AFTG have you ever gotten a bfp this early? Since you had 4 boys already

Me with both pregnancies, I didn't get my bfp up u till the day of AF, like everyday it's stark neg, then on AF day bam! It's right there, it's weird,

AFTG have you ever gotten a bfp this early? Since you had 4 boys already

Ummmm :blush: Three of mine were ... ummmm..... opsies :blush:

With the one we tried for I went into the health centre when I was late and they tested me. So I have no idea if it would have been an early test or not....:shrug:

Though with my last I had a strong feeling that it didn't stick was because it was a boy so who knows!! Maybe there is something to say about it.

Well I hope that's a good sign of little girlies xx

If only there was a poas to determine gender at these early stages, that'd be awesome!

Lol...
Glad you made him sleep on the sofa...serves him right lol....

I'm testing in the morning...but from my last pg(sadly lost @10 wks NYE this yr)
I tested positive 13dpo....had an inclin but total surprise same time...so I'm not expecting to see anything quite yet...fx I do tho...
I have a flipping 18 day lp this cycle...o'd quite early for me...but I started vit b6 so it's lengthened my cycle by a couple of days...blah! Not good!
But on I go and hopefully it shouldn't make a difference.fx...:dohh:

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"