1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Morning girls, bfn for me this morning.

I mean there isn't even a hint of a line, counting myself out this month and on to next cycle.

DH was being a dickhead he didnt dare say the f word, but he did say I gained weight, made him sleep on the couch yesterday because I just couldn't stand him..

11 dpo today and nothinggggggggg.

Nat when are you testing?? Fx'ed for you :)

AFTG that's great progress

Cryssie I'm so happy for you xx

Happy and healthy 9 months ladies, hopefully ill follow into your footsteps next month :)

Lol...
Glad you made him sleep on the sofa...serves him right lol....

I'm testing in the morning...but from my last pg(sadly lost @10 wks NYE this yr)
I tested positive 13dpo....had an inclin but total surprise same time...so I'm not expecting to see anything quite yet...fx I do tho...
I have a flipping 18 day lp this cycle...o'd quite early for me...but I started vit b6 so it's lengthened my cycle by a couple of days...blah! Not good!
But on I go and hopefully it shouldn't make a difference.fx...:dohh:

:) :) :) xxx

:flower:I hope you get that bfp!!!

Ever since my chemical last month my cycles have been shorter from a 30 days cycle to a 26 day cycle..I'm not complaining lol I like it short so I can test earlier:dohh:lol

Fx'ed for you hun, and well be waiting for an update:happydance:

We should make a poll in like second trimester or something. Lol.

So I asked someone I know that is having a girl. I asked her when she got her BFP and it was 8 DPO!! This is so exciting.

I got mine on 8DPO per FF. but I know O'd late the day I put it on that day. So I guess it is all the way you look at it. Woot woot!! I am just so excited right now it isn't even funny!!

Me too! I'm hoping is a sticky in the right place actually a baby baby! Lol.

I'm calling the dr Friday to make an appointment.. I don't want to be too early to see anything if i go in before then (plus I'm off work Mon Tue and Wed of next week). If I'm right, I'll be 4.5 on Monday 4.6 on Tuesday. . But with how fast the hcg is since i got my bfp early i wonder what she'll say to a ultrasound.

My tests are also increasing really fast in comparison to last time too. A lot faster. So I am hoping this is a very good sign. I know from before that there were other ladies I went into the first trimester with had a slow progression too and went on to have their babes. So the theory is a late + and slow progression means boy and early + and faster progression means girl. I think I can handle this!!! Yahoo :wohoo:

Here is my test from this morning :dance:

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/569280c3-d36f-4c89-901b-f9648d395762.jpg

I have to get some tests tonight and see progression! Lol. That'll cover me until Friday afternoon then I'll call lol.

I am not feeling too hot today. I have a nasty head cold! But that sure is a good sign!! Going to make some extra garlic-y spaghetti tonight for supper!! Hopefully it will help it a bit!!

I'll put up pics when I have natural light, the camera isn't picking it up yet but it's there lol

Aww, you're too sweet, if this is true ill be 3 weeks 5 days a day behind you :D

Sweet!! this is very exciting!!

Now all that is left is Sis4Us and Nat!! FX GL:dust:

I'm sure u can count me Out!!!

11dpo and still BFN w my ICs.... My temp dropped a Lil I'm sure AF will rear her ugly head soon!!!

GL Ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->