1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Thanks AFTG but after 20mnths TTC I have lil to No Hope!!

But if you put it out into the universe that you don't think it is going to happen, there is a greater chance of it not happening. If you say it will happen it WILL happen!! :kiss:

Hi girls...a bfn today...had a melt down earlier...random tears again lol....
Ok so I looked at my ff chart and I had a slight dip at 5 and 8 dpo....now going by that hgc info I posted and starting at 0 I counted when I MIGHT get a bfp....I'm looking at around 12/13 dpo and 14/15 dpo....fx....
BMB oh my gawsh love....Yaye...so excited for you.....can't wait to see your pics love....:happydance:...

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks AFTG but after 20mnths TTC I have lil to No Hope!!

I'm with aftg....you got to think positive love....I know it's pretty hard after a long time( I'm with you there )...but you just hang in there ok....IT WILL HAPPEN ok...:hugs:
Think positive... :thumbup:
:flower::flower::flower:

:) :) :) xxx

The Lil bird came back on the porch a Lil bit ago!!!
Why do I keep gettin signs but No BFP???

I'm trying not to loose it girls really I am!!!

I have one more IC for the Am :thumbup:

Well that lil birdy is not wanting you to give up hope. The message is there for you for a reason. Try and stay focused!! :kiss:

Morning ladies, I just got the faintest of faint on a FRER :)

Yay!!

I bought some cb blue dye tests (that never work for me)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130529_171550.jpg

:haha:

Oh and my dr appointment is next Tuesday at 230pm!

Looks pretty good Cryssie!!

Yay for the appt, we will be going in on the same day!! :dance:

Yay! Alek has his 24 month check up that day too. They'll have to check his iron/and for lead. We'll both get stuck that day. :(

It's silly that you found out before me but you're a day behind me on the countdown.

It is because I marked mine to my O date not to the start of my LMP. You O'd two days later than me I think.

Yeah. Oh well. My baby's coming out on the 3 rd whether she likes it or not!

If I was at home I would try and tweak it but we are out at ball at the moment. I can wait to see this afternoons pic!!

Feeling a Lil more Hopeful a Friend of mine on Ingender that has 6 Girls told me see got the Faintest of Faint BFP on 17 DPO w Girl twins!!!!

She like the PINK Master..... She said I'm not out till AF shows!!!! FX

Cryssie..can you see it??!

Sis4us..fx'ed for you hun :hugs:

Nat :hugs: ill be here cheering you on hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->