1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Sis4Us I am guessing she is trying for a boy?? This friend if yours? Was she temping with her twins?

I am glad you are in better spirits!

Maybe tomoro it'll get darker, and my ipad can pick it up:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
This hubby of mine needs to stop pinching my nips if he knows what's good for him! Grr.

Are they really sore? Mine have been itching on and off but that is about it. Or a flash stabbing pain, but I am not expecting much. With my last they didn't even grown until pretty much right at the end LOL

My nose is still running, eyes watering, sneezing, and blowing my nose every five minutes. I think I went through a whole box of tissue today all to myself!! UGH!

Super sore when he does it! Achy when he doesn't.

I feel like I'm in a dream. I don't think it'll be real until i see the baby. Unfortunately i have a few weeks for that.

I wonder what my hcg levels are. If*a frer is supposedly 25.. and i got a pretty good positive 6 days before my period. .

I was pretty sure that FRER are 15uim/ml. They will detect less but gaurenteed to pick up on 15. So I have heard. 25 would be more like wal-mart brand tests, or $store tests.

That makes a bit more sense then. Told my boss today that if I were to make a dr app. When should i? Lol.

I'm nauseous again. Ugh.

The FRER I have is 25 uim..

My boobs are super duper sore, never been this sore really :)

Any of you girls miss AF yet??

I'm so scared incase things go wrong, can't wait to change my ticker :)

I felt sick to my stomach this morning, I needed to eat ASAP, I had a crossant and felt better..I'm sitting outside near a lake at my uni..and I smell pee..I asked my friends if they smelt it the said no but itssss so strong, it's making me sick :sick:

Sorry but I think I would rather empty out a box a tissue a day then have nausea!! I am a really big whimp when my stomach is turning!! So I am good right now. I am completely ok with just a bad head cold!!

tomorrow is AF due date!! I am trying to not think about and only think good things. Like I AM PG!! This bean WILL stick!!

So yah tomorrow I will be officially late!!

Awesome AFTG!!!!!!!!!

Any new dreams? Bubs spirits calling?? I love you're 6th sense!
Tmi!
I'm still having yellowish ewcm which dries straight away to sticky..

Afm...AF is due tomoro too!!!! But I'm just going to assume it to be due on the 1st June, just to be sure.

With my cp last month I was bleeding 3 days before AF..

Do you think this one is sticky??

I have been having very vivid dreams on and off but I have been sleeping so soundly this cycle it isn't even funny!! I know I did have some that made go hey but can't for the life of me remember them. I just have had this calm that everything will be ok this cycle.

Though even with this calm I feel like I should be going into my 5th week already cause I found out so early. I am having a problem with that!! :haha: I can be so impatient!!

The fruit tickers are nice!! i will probably get one like that soon. but then i have to get rid of one of the ones I have :( I like my bug one cause I already have four lady bugs on my foot for my boys!!

Metoo I just want to hit 18 weeks and go for that gender scan lmaooo

I'm impatient too! I'm ready to see the lil bugger! I wont be late until Sunday. Trying not to worry. This is a sticky bean and there is a baby!

I'm excited to have my second baby before i turn 27!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->