1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Oh and I smell everything too!! Even if my nose is completely plugged up LOL

Omg bmb....I defo see it...even befor I tweeked it I could see it...:happydance:
I'm sooo happy for you...I REALLY hope them lines get supper beautifull by the morning love...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Hi there ladies....well here's my test from this morning.....now let me just say I have been having Evaps all this week...and this is the most promising one to date....
The test is a little scuffed but it has colour....very slight I know but it's there...
I will be testing again later so I will post my pics again...
Sorry to hear your still under the weather aftg and cryssie...hope you start to feel well again soon...

Hope your all having a good day girls...:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi there ladies....well here's my test from this morning.....now let me just say I have been having Evaps all this week...and this is the most promising one to date....
The test is a little scuffed but it has colour....very slight I know but it's there...
I will be testing again later so I will post my pics again...
Sorry to hear your still under the weather aftg and cryssie...hope you start to feel well again soon...

Hope your all having a good day girls...:thumbup:

How long did it take for it to show up? I am not sure if I do see something, looks a bit like a shadow to me to be honest!! I sure do hope this it!! let this afternoons test be more reliable!!:thumbup:

I am feeling worse this morning! Boooo This cold is now moving its way into my chest.

Had more vivid dreams, though I am not happy with them at the moment!! :(

Woke up W a Lil bit of spotting ..... Not even going to waste a test!!!!

GL ladies hope u ALL have a Happy 9 mos!!!

Oh Love I am sorry :hugs: Will you tell me the moment it does right? I really want to know! :flower:

I'm addicted to poas. Help me! Took ANOTHER test on my lunch. Lol.

I'm addicted to poas. Help me! Took ANOTHER test on my lunch. Lol.

Ha ha haaa...I know that feeling...you go girl...test as much as you like...I'd be the same ...wanting to see them beautifull lines progress ...:flower:

I only have two left. Lol. No more after that!

Ok ladies I'm Going crazy ... Had the one spot this AM... Went for a Run to clear my head and get AF going and Notta!!!
All day Notta!!!

IDK ... What is going on :shrug:

I see it bmb!! Woo! We're all bump buddies!

View attachment 622607
Camera can now pick it up :)

I totally see this is very very exciting!! Woot Woot!! Can I make it official? Can I mark you down as my Bump buddy or shall I wait?

Ok ladies I'm Going crazy ... Had the one spot this AM... Went for a Run to clear my head and get AF going and Notta!!!
All day Notta!!!

IDK ... What is going on :shrug:

That tells me that you are still in it!! Woot woot :yipee:

I got curious.. i poas again.. :blush:
I wanted to know what hcg would do to my opk tester-minus putting it in the tester.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130530_171930.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->