1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Sis4u... I see you had a nice dip in your temp at 6dpo...and that your lp is longer than the last three cycles...

Are you still going to test tmr?
Fx for you love..keep positive ok :hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Thank you girlies xx

AFTG go ahead and add me as bump bud ill add you and cryssie <3

I hope it's a sticky bean :dust:

Trying to Keep positive ....But then Again I don't want to Be gutted if AF shows in the AM!!!

Trying to Keep positive ....But then Again I don't want to Be gutted if AF shows in the AM!!!

Completely second that...it's hard isn't it...heart wants what the brain won't allow...EXCITMENT ...
Big fingers crossed for you...:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Thank you girlies xx

Heya bmb...are you still going to keep testing love...can't wait to see them lines like aftg...so pleased for you all...out of 5 of us...3have come good so far....:happydance:

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower: :flower: :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Thank you girlies xx

Heya bmb...are you still going to keep testing love...can't wait to see them lines like aftg...so pleased for you all...out of 5 of us...3have come good so far....:happydance:

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower: :flower: :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Hi beautiful :flower:
Yes I will keep testing, I have 2 digis and 5 more FRERS :thumbup:
Ill keep digis up untill I'm late for AF which is tomoro:happydance:

Cheering you and Sis4us on :kiss:

Crazy thing cause I want to still test LOL!! I am going to go grab two more tests tonight and test again in the morning. I kinda want to see the test line darker than the control line :rofl: That is my goal anyways!!

Ok ladies I am getting THE worst gas cramps!! I would think I was losing my PG but they are in the wrong spot. :(

I have one cranky lil not on my hands tonight. My mom said he didn't nap at.all. today. Ugh. I try to keep him up till hubby comes home on his closing nights but i dunno that's still two more hours!

Oh fun! I have a 6 yr old like that tonight!! He has been crying on and off ever since he got home from school! SMH

If hubby says let's have sex one more time... I'll blow.

I somehow have gotten cut/scratched there and it HURTS!!!

:rofl: he is trying to get it all in while he can just in case??

I hate when that happens! Though this cold makes it hard to breath so we aren't DTD until I can breath again on my own with out needing a tissue.

He even said let's do it to make sure there's a baby. Lol.

He scratched me right after af this cycle and i had a bad infection went to the dr and everything. It hurt to walk!

I hate when i have to stuff tissues up my nose! Luckily i haven't been sick since late winter!

I'm dull cramping/aching on my left around my hip. I shouldn't worry should I?

No I dont think so, not unless it hurt when you release the pressure from that side

I think I ate too much. I couldn't help it though it felt like I didn't or couldn't eat enough. I still feel like that, but my stomach hurts LOL

LOl super yummy, try it at subway..

It's healthy too... Well kinda lmao

After a bottle of water, a bottle of green ice tea, I tested at 8 pm and got this:cloud9:

image.jpg

Well I got another temp drop this AM but still NO AF..... Hoping she stays away but it looks like she's trying to Land!!!

Well I got another temp drop this AM but still NO AF..... Hoping she stays away but it looks like she's trying to Land!!!

I am sooo sorry love but it does look like it is slowly creeping in :cry: I really hope your chart is wrong and you still get your double lines!! i will stand by you either way :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->