1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

So I am getting nervous ladies. I am starting to worry my HPT are darkening fast enough.... Tuesday really can't come fast enough to put my mind at ease. Looks like I am going to be buying more tests. :nope:

IMG_1382.jpg

I guess compared to 14DPO I was hoping that it would a lot more darker than it is...... :(

Maybe It can't get any darker..... Try not to worry!!!

I am trying real hard not to worry about it any more!! Someone said something that made a lot of sense to me. That these are meant to tell us that we are PG not how far along we are. So I am going to stop POAS and just wait until Tues when the Dr can tell me how beautifully my numbers are increasing!! Positive attitude right?

Keep positive! I'm saving my last two frer until Monday and Tuesday when I'm actually late. For now I'll satisfy my poas need and use up my opks. Lol.

Tuesday will be busy for me! Alek has his 24 month check up in the morning and I have my dr appointment in the afternoon.

Well as I'm laying here W BAD AF Cramps I hear something hit the Glass on the back door!! I get up and watch my Lil Bird try to bath in MY rain boots .... Fly to my bedroom Window... Then back to the door several times!!!!

AFTG.... What am I missing???

It could be a Cardinal or Mockingbird but NO it's the girl name Ive chosen!!!

IDK Anymore

Well as I'm laying here W BAD AF Cramps I hear something hit the Glass on the back door!! I get up and watch my Lil Bird try to bath in MY rain boots .... Fly to my bedroom Window... Then back to the door several times!!!!

AFTG.... What am I missing???

It could be a Cardinal or Mockingbird but NO it's the girl name Ive chosen!!!

IDK Anymore

You figure out exactly which bird it is and I will tell you what it means. Every bird has a different meaning!! <3

WOW BMB yes!!! Lovely tests....:happydance:
Big congrats love...soooo soooo sooo happy for you...

Alfg your tests can't get any more pg lol...beautifull lines!!! :happydance:

Sis4u...sorry to hear about your af cramping...I hope that witch stays away...:hugs:

Cryssie...I don't know how you do it...lol...i can't keep a frer to safe my life lol...
Frers just BEG to be peed on lol...

Well I poas....and tweeked and I pulled the pink Through so easy...barly had to touch it...I just saturated and dimmed and it my lines showed...they are there in person too but hard to pic up with I pad...especially as there's no daylight left....pleeeeease let this be it...
COME ON GIRLS....PRAY FOR ME....:thumbup::flower:

:) :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
It is What It Is I haven't told Anyone Her Name don't want to jinx anything !!!
FX Nat

Sis No no I would like to know if it was a mocking bird or a cardinal.

Are you drinking enough water BTW?

Nat I don't know if I can cross anything else LOL GL

I'm tempted to but i pull out an opk instead! Lol.

Fx nat!

My feet/ankles hurt so bad! And i still need to do dishes at home (just got done doing them at work) and cook! I wanna cry!

I too have found that my planters fasciitis is back. So my ligaments are starting to stretch. I am not looking forward to not being able to walk well already :haha:

Here for a chat!

I am currently on cd 34 and have had two bfn's in the past three days and I have irregular cycles but this is late for me! All day today I have had a headache, stomach ache and lower abdominal pain that feels like a stitch. I just want to know either way like either get here AF or give me a bfp!!!!!

I am so confused and need a chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->