1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

:hi: cupcakekitty that does sound frustrating!! Are you charting or anything to know exactly when you have O'd?

I'm in the same Boat Cupcake!!
Had one Brown spot yesterday afternoon and Had cramps and a bit of Flow this afternoon Now Notta!!!

Usually when AF shows she Blows the door In???

AFTG... No neither it wouldn't mean anything if it was those ...that's what's so crazy!!
After I saw the bird I stopped spotting and cramping :shrug: I must be crazy!!

BMB that is so awesome!! It really does make it better when they are happy about it. The first time we got a bfp mine wasn't as happy as I hoped, though this time he was a lot happier!! It made it feel so much better.

:hi: cupcakekitty that does sound frustrating!! Are you charting or anything to know exactly when you have O'd?

It is driving me mad as all I can think about is when to test next lol! I do not chart as since last month have been trying a lot more with bf for this to happen. Also I have pcos on right side, and doctor reccomended me that I need to lose weight and just have lots of regular sex...his words! :happydance:

Had one Brown spot yesterday afternoon and Had cramps and a bit of Flow this afternoon Now Notta!!!

AFTG... No neither it wouldn't mean anything if it was those ...that's what's so crazy!!

I don't think you are crazy at all!! Maybe you may still get your BFP after all? I sure hope that is the case!!

I don't think you are crazy at all!! Maybe you may still get your BFP after all? I sure hope that is the case!!

Aw cheers! I would love to as I keep feeling really hungry and then when I eat I feel sick. Right now my stomach aches it is so weird! I would love a bfp and I just noticed you got yours recently congrats! :happydance:

I love how hubby caters to me! I said i wanted Wendy's tonight instead of cooking cos i was talking about it earlier and it's been on my mind. He just left to get it! I of course offered some duties tonight so that might have helped my case.

BMB that is so awesome!! It really does make it better when they are happy about it. The first time we got a bfp mine wasn't as happy as I hoped, though this time he was a lot happier!! It made it feel so much better.

It is really reassuring, he's being so nice to me lol

Welcome Cupcake:flower:

Ugh. Slight cramping after Alek was climbing on me tonight. He kept stepping on my c section scar and that area in general. I'm hella tired and slightly nauseous. Glad I'm off for five days! I'll nap when Alek does! Hope he sleeps in!

Oh yeah and welcome cupcake! :wave:

Cryssie, how's this preg different to your previous?? Any girlie vibes??

Well seeing as I got my bfp after af was late with Alek.. I have a good feeling if the theory is true about girl embryos producing hcg faster then yeah a small girlie vibe there. I'm hot this time around. Last time i was freezing all the time and normally for me i need to wear socks 24/7 can't stand them on right now. Nausea is all day but i had that with Alek too.

Ok so I have a little story about my second child. Everything was different with it EVERYTHING. I even had a nurse who taught OB in a university say that she can tell since everything was different it will be a girl. Even the way I was carrying made it look like I was having a girl. Well went for a scan @ 19 weeks and it was obvious that he was a he! The tech said that she wouldn't say unless she saw the scrotum....

So don't just go by if the PG is different or not cause I learnt my lesson there. With my first pG I had absolutely no symptoms, then with my second every symptom under the sun LOL Both boys!!!!! :haha:

So I have a question for bump momma's. Are any of you drinking so much water? I feel like I am a drinking too much but I can't seem to quench my thirst at all!! I have a dry mouth. Could be this cold though.

Aftg, me!! My mouth needs a mobile tap under it lol.. And I basically live in the loo now because I pee every 5 minutes!! I always seem to have a sore throat.. I had my first craving yesterday... Stuffed pickled egg plants lmaooo I needed it so badly!

Any of you girls having mild dull cramps that seem like gas cramps but lower down, I such a freak I keep checking for spotting :( I'm happy and scared.

Hi girls ...think I'm out- trying to stay positive but with my big temp drop and STARK white tests this morning I think I'm out...af not due till Wednesday so I got to try and pull through till then somehow...

Dam tests I got...90% of them have been thee biggest let downs...angry e-mail in the process of being written to suppliers lol...

Hope everyone is ok...and having a great day :).

Will test again later on today so will be back...I'm going to use different tests If I manage to get them today...

:) :) :) xxx

Hi girls ...think I'm out- trying to stay positive but with my big temp drop and STARK white tests this morning I think I'm out...af not due till Wednesday so I got to try and pull through till then somehow...

Dam tests I got...90% of them have been thee biggest let downs...angry e-mail in the process of being written to suppliers lol...

Hope everyone is ok...and having a great day :).

Will test again later on today so will be back...I'm going to use different tests If I manage to get them today...

Aw, Natty, youre not out untill af shows, it may be a ib temp dip hun:hugs:

Try testing with a frer sweety, plus youre still way to early:kiss:

Im still cheering you hun :hugs:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_065221.jpg

Af is due tomorrow. And i got worried. Brown covered the tp when i wiped after I took this this morning. It's brown though so I'm okay right?

I can't bring myself to drink a lot of water. I try my hardest and i tried while i was preggo with Alek. I just can't stand it. I probably will drink more as i get further on but right now i drink milk at work with breakfast and lunch then either milk juice tea or soda with dinner.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_065221.jpg

Af is due tomorrow. And i got worried. Brown covered the tp when i wiped after I took this this morning. It's brown though so I'm okay right?

I can't bring myself to drink a lot of water. I try my hardest and i tried while i was preggo with Alek. I just can't stand it. I probably will drink more as i get further on but right now i drink milk at work with breakfast and lunch then either milk juice tea or soda with dinner.

Hiya cryssie...lovely looking test there love.:flower:
Try not to worry too much about the brown blood....probably old IB...maybe mention it too the docter just to be on the safe side but he will probably say the same love...

Oh milk is brilliant if you can't drink water...I was the same...water made me feel sick so I drank lots of milk instead...:flower:

I thought of ib. Since I'm not cramping just a lot of fullness feeling. It was just a lot, I mean it covered the tp.. lol.

I thought of ib. Since I'm not cramping just a lot of fullness feeling. It was just a lot, I mean it covered the tp.. lol.

Ok :flower:

Well when I had my mc in January this yr...I did have one docter try to reassure me that ALOT of women do actually have thier periods up to the end of second tri...or some could have a show when they aspect there first missed af....completely normall love so try not to worry ok..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->