1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I'm tired but can't fall back asleep ugh.

Cryssie with my loss it started with some pink/peachy coloured brownish blood. But I had some actual cramping that was a bit uncomfortable. What sounds like you have is ok. And like what Nat said is true. Many women (MANY) will get some sort of spotting at the time of AF. Just think if you didn't know you were PG this would have been the first sign for you to test right? Try and breath ok? Remember you see the Dr on Tues. It isn't very far now!! At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Nat I agree with BMB that dip totally could be implantation. I also agree with getting rid of those shabby tests ;) I haven't left the cheering section yet!! GO NATTY GO!!

AFM still feel like CRAP!! Boobs were a bit sore last night. (I am ok with that one :haha:) I am still thirsty like a MOFO Oh and Cryssie I too can't just drink water unless filtered, I have to drink tap water with that Mio flavouring in it. Then it is like I am drinking juice. I can get in over 2L of water in that way. Yes I am actually drink more than 2L of water a day!! I have been still very gassy and bloated. BMB though mine aren't just low sometimes mine are in my ribs... OOOoooouch!!

Tuesday couldn't come soon enough! I'm having light gas pains. And my nausea this morning had my stomach cramping! All around my belly button. Just went to the bathroom and the brown is definitely brown and it is less than when i first woke up. So I'm more at ease rather than seeing pink or red.

Aawwwwe thankyou aftg...:flower:

You know-as much as I have developed a deep hatred(lol) for these tests...I just can't bring myself to throw them away pmsl...lol
I will be a headless turkey without NO tests....lol

:) :) :) xxx

My progression. My test line is definitely darker than the control this morning.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130601_101833.jpg

See now I'm going to really worry that mine isn't dark enough. :cry: mine wasn't any darker last time. Trying to breath.

See now I'm going to really worry that mine isn't dark enough. :cry: mine wasn't any darker last time. Trying to breath.

Ahhh aftg...it's ok love....:flower:
I know you been through a sad loss recently so your BOUND to be really cautious love...
Don't worry yourself...them tests of yours were just lovely...if they got any darker they would have exploded lol...
Remember they can only pick up a certain amount of miu so when you have exceeded that they can't get any brighter :hugs:
Your doing just good I just know it...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

UNtweeked!

Big rant coming right up! Lol
Now this isn't even an ic! Why are these tests playing such cruel games with me.? :(

I'm 13 dpo and the line is MUCH brighter in person...this silly iPad isn't picking it up very well...
I am now going to ignore ALL the tests I do until I am late ...then I shall buy a digi...and then I shall visit the gp.
Dam it i just want my bfp -not all the flipping mind games...:thumbup:
I got to laugh at myself tho...I've driven myself up the wall around the corner and back again ha ha haaaa...:haha:

Ok rant over lol...
So what do you think girls lol....?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
Might be the start of something nat!

Aftg we're both okay! They are sticky beans that are in the right place.

I was curious again. Lol. And with third morning urine I poas in the opk tester. Annnnnnd a solid smiley popped up indicating I'm in my peak fertility! Lol.

I know but I was certain that my line should have been darker like Cryssie's. I guess only time will tell.

Nat! This could be the start of your bfp!!! Fxed for you lovely :)

Aftg hun, youre fine, have you gone for a blood test, im 14 dpo and my test hasnt gone darker really :) as long as youre not bleeding and not in pain youll be fine lovely :)

nat I had to be home on my laptop to see the pic. Looks like something is starting. I sure hope things start to get darker for you!!

AFM I had to pee on another stick..... I know I know :dohh: I do feel a bit better cause even though I have been pounding the water back like crazy and the line showed up "the" second the pee went across and it now looks a tad bit darker than the control line.

All I have to say is that Cryssie your number must be doubling really fast to have yours already darker then the control!!! Maybe twins? :shrug:

so here is my test after supper and peeing twenty times already today and using pee that is very diluted!!:thumbup:

IMG_1388.jpg

Finally that is what I have been waiting for!!! :dance:

Can't stop drinking water!! I know I have drank over two litres today again, and there are still lots of hours left LOL

How are you feeling today BMB?

Oh you asked if I have gone for a blood test yet..... not until tues so prolly won't find out until wed or thurs what it said. We will see!!

All I have to say is that Cryssie your number must be doubling really fast to have yours already darker then the control!!! Maybe twins? :shrug:

Shhhhh! Twins run on both sides of the family! My mom is a twin. His dad and mom have twins in their families only one that i don't know about is my dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->