1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Not to mention I'm an only child too? :help:

Thanks for asking AFTG, I'm feeling great except for some cramping but I'm fine :)

My mum is an identical twin, my grandma gave birth to twins and my aunt from fathers side has twins lol so any things possible.

My mom's an ft. I think. She ALWAYS calls me her sisters name.

Fraternal twins, aren't genetic, it's two separate ovums, but identical twins are genetic and do tend to skip a generation.

Though I have had hear that FT can be more prominent if it means that you are genetically geared to drop more than one a egg all the time.....

Lol. I'll be happy as long as i have a girl that's healthy!

Hi girls...Can't test now till tmr...not even going to trust the left over ic's I got...
Can't wait for a REAL answer now...althoe I felt alittle crappy last night...had a few cramps and cm has dryed up so I guess af is about to rear her uglyness...booo hiss....I'm not actually due till Wednesday so we'll see I suppose....hope you all have a bumptastic day you bumpalishus ladies lol...
I got three days left to join this club ha haaa...wish me luck.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi girls...Can't test now till tmr...not even going to trust the left over ic's I got...
Can't wait for a REAL answer now...althoe I felt alittle crappy last night...had a few cramps and cm has dryed up so I guess af is about to rear her uglyness...booo hiss....I'm not actually due till Wednesday so we'll see I suppose....hope you all have a bumptastic day you bumpalishus ladies lol...

Good luck hun:kiss:

I really hope you join us, your super funny and I love reading your posts, I'd love to buddy up with you too:hugs:

Good luck hun:kiss:

I really hope you join us, your super funny and I love reading your posts, I'd love to buddy up with you too:hugs:

I second this ^^^^^^^^^

:thumbup::thumbup:

I'm in the same Boat Cupcake!!
Had one Brown spot yesterday afternoon and Had cramps and a bit of Flow this afternoon Now Notta!!!

Usually when AF shows she Blows the door In???

AFTG... No neither it wouldn't mean anything if it was those ...that's what's so crazy!!
After I saw the bird I stopped spotting and cramping :shrug: I must be crazy!!

No not crazy I have had the same prob in past with spotting then stopping and getting hopes up to then get the witch arrive! Hope it does mean a bfp for you!

Rant from me as I need to vent a bit!

I am currently on cd 36 and I have thought back to earlier in my cycle and the only time I have had any pain/cramps was last wed cd 32 which I believe I may have ovulated on that day?

I have pcos on right side so my cycles are irregular but I usually have a period between three and six weeks. But this is my longest cycle in a while and I am hoping it is a good sign! I feel bloated at the moment and have a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. If I did ovulate on that day it would be great timing as I had had sex with my bf every day for four days leading up to that!

But I can't stop thinking "what if I am?" so I could be delaying my periods myself through wishful thinking! But I usually get sore boobs, and cramps galore before af arrives but all I keep getting is stitches in my sides and that heavy feeling!

I have tested twice already but I just want to poas every hr on the hr until i get my bfp grrrrr! I feel a bit better now!

Stress will only delay O, not AF. So if you truly already did O then AF will come when it is supposed to. GL though. Hopefully you caught the egg!! :dust:

Well ladies. I got my frers today and it's negative...af is due Wednesday so I think I can say I'm defo out....boooo.
Frer is 10 miu so it should have picked up something by now I guess.:(
Oh well it is what it is I suppose.
Maybe next month.

Hope your all ok today...:)

Thankyou so much for all your support girls and I wish you all the very best....ill still check in to report of any progress..:flower:

Take care me petals...:flower:

Oh nat that really sucks!! You have had nasty tricks played on you from those tests!! Unless you are going to have a very late implant, I would feel the same as you. I did last month. Yes please do let us know what happens!! <3

I am feeling better with the cold, but throat is still very dry and I am drinking tons of water, so peeing lots. DH laughed at me cause I got up 5 times to pee during a movie we were watching at home. I don't think it is really going to feel real until I have a little bump. I don't feel very PG yet. Though this morning my BBs were more tender, my cat tried to sleep on my chest and I almost threw her across the room LOL Poor kitty :(

I decided to test today as I enjoy torturing myself and it was a horrible bfn I don't know why I do it! I am on cd 37 and haven't felt hungry at all today, got bloating as per the norm but have been incredibly thirsty all day?

Also I either have hay fever or a cold as I have had a constant headache all day, sore throat and glands and been sneezing at everything! All I want is to either be pregnant or have the witch show her ugly face as I am so over this month!

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"