1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Oh my ladies those all sound like great symptoms!! :yipee: Not that being nauseous is a good thing ever, but it is good in this case!!

So I have been doing some research (me? never!!) on google of course, and sounds like my chart may be moving towards triphasic. I have never had it since I have started charting. I guess may be the reason for my temp spike at 7DPO!! :happydance:

First time in a chat forum, have always read everyones responses but never contributed. We have been TTC for 4 years now, and today I am 1-2dpo per the Clear Blue Advanced OPK. Maybe someone can give me an insight as too how soon you can start feeling pregnancy pains if we did concieve? :baby:

First time in a chat forum, have always read everyones responses but never contributed. We have been TTC for 4 years now, and today I am 1-2dpo per the Clear Blue Advanced OPK. Maybe someone can give me an insight as too how soon you can start feeling pregnancy pains if we did concieve? :baby:

Every women is different, and since this is your first you may not feel anything at all until your boobs grow or baby starts to show.... GL :dust:

I've been thirsty all day and peeing more than my usual. I know it might not mean anything tho.

I've been thirsty all day and peeing more than my usual. I know it might not mean anything tho.

I can't count this as a symptom cause I get this before AF too. :( though I have been more thirsty than usual too!! But it is like I said normal for me :haha:

Me too but I assumed it was because of my throat!!!
:shrug:

I've also been sweating all day but my temp is low... Prob. Just the cold workin it's way outta my body!!

I don't trust any symptoms since i had a lot and wasn't preggo. Lol.

Right.... It's crazy how Gas and Boobs hurting turn into a GOOD thing!!! :haha:

Oh! I forgot to mention i had a very horrible dream last night! DS was climbing on rocks and fell, hitting his head on a rock. I stopped traffic and had someone drive me to the hospital and all i remember is crying and watching his eyes flutter. I woke up with a start and immediately checked the baby monitor.

Oh and i was telling a lil girl at work today what my birthstones meant on my necklace (mine, hubby's and Alek's).. she said my next baby will have a pink one and it'll be a girl! February's birthstone is pink! Got my hopes floating.

Oh! I forgot to mention i had a very horrible dream last night! DS was climbing on rocks and fell, hitting his head on a rock. I stopped traffic and had someone drive me to the hospital and all i remember is crying and watching his eyes flutter. I woke up with a start and immediately checked the baby monitor.

Oh and i was telling a lil girl at work today what my birthstones meant on my necklace (mine, hubby's and Alek's).. she said my next baby will have a pink one and it'll be a girl! February's birthstone is pink! Got my hopes floating.

Actually February birth stone is Amethyst, which is mainly a really deep purple or pale purple. I believe that pink is October, or opal. Which means if this little one knew when you will have your baby (hard to say) then you won't get your forever BFP until Dec/Jan. Sorry for being the debbie downer.... I am just an aquarius and I know my birthstone. :flower:

I am actually excited to have a little aquarian running around. I am praying this little one will burry in deep... preferably on the left side LOL

Actually February birth stone is Amethyst, which is mainly a really deep purple or pale purple. I believe that pink is October, or opal. Which means if this little one knew when you will have your baby (hard to say) then you won't get your forever BFP until Dec/Jan. Sorry for being the debbie downer.... I am just an aquarius and I know my birthstone. :flower:

I am actually excited to have a little aquarian running around. I am praying this little one will burry in deep... preferably on the left side LOL

Lol. Purple, dark pink same thing! My mom's February and my grandmother and my mil.. I'm still dead set that this is the month!

Tmi but while dtd tonight i felt closed.

Hi girls..today I drank an energy drink and forgot I was 5dpo :( now I feel so bad, would it affect anything???

Yesterday I had a meltdown, DS hurt his arm and I sat there crying not me at all!! Even DH was abit shocked, boobies are sore and bad headache all day..

And why do I still have ewcm..it's not semen we havnt bd'ed ever since O day..it's weird it's not huge amounts, but it's noticeable..I'm usually dry this time. The acne on my chin is becoming more and more visible wahhhhh!

Also, I've had really bad lower back pain almost screamed, as I was getting up I felt stiff and I felt the worst sharp pain lasted about a minute.

Pssssssst..I poas couldn't help it..obviously bfn lol

Hello Ladies.... Ive had a lot of lower back pain and I'm even more congested!!! :(

Hope everyone has a Great Thur!!!

Lol. Purple, dark pink same thing! My mom's February and my grandmother and my mil.. I'm still dead set that this is the month!

What do you mean closed?

Hi girls..today I drank an energy drink and forgot I was 5dpo :( now I feel so bad, would it affect anything???

Yesterday I had a meltdown, DS hurt his arm and I sat there crying not me at all!! Even DH was abit shocked, boobies are sore and bad headache all day..

And why do I still have ewcm..it's not semen we havnt bd'ed ever since O day..it's weird it's not huge amounts, but it's noticeable..I'm usually dry this time. The acne on my chin is becoming more and more visible wahhhhh!

Also, I've had really bad lower back pain almost screamed, as I was getting up I felt stiff and I felt the worst sharp pain lasted about a minute.

I don't think you should worry about it too much that you did. There are so many women that would drink tons of them before even knowing they were PG. I know that it is not good for babe, but I am sure one drink won't be a big deal.

Your symptoms are all good!! Hopefully you will see the double lines very soon!!

Triphasic charts are those that have a second temp spike that stays up and above the first set of temps in the second half of your cycle. It can show a potential to have a higher chance to be PG. But with this chart is not a guarantee that it will end up in PG. Many women have this chart with no end result.

Sis4Us your symptoms are still looking great too!!

AFM as you see my temp went down a bit this morning so I don't think I am going to get the "triphasic" mark on it! :( I woke up at 6 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I am not sure if that played any part of it or not. I didn't get out of bed and I didn't move around a lot. I just tried to lie quietly and see if I could go back to sleep and nothing.:dohh:

I can say though that I had some very crazy dreams. Crazy enough for me to mark them vivd!! :thumbup: One of them there was a very PG woman walking towards me and I said to myself "I am going to be like that soon" I didn't dream about me having baby, just that it will happen soon. I hope that counts.

Then I woke up and again it felt cool in the house at 70F and I put on my housecoat and wrapped my arms around myself tightly and "oow!" my boobs are a bit sore.... I hope this stays around.....

I too POAS today and BFN of course!!

What do you mean closed?

I don't think you should worry about it too much that you did. There are so many women that would drink tons of them before even knowing they were PG. I know that it is not good for babe, but I am sure one drink won't be a big deal.

Your symptoms are all good!! Hopefully you will see the double lines very soon!!

Triphasic charts are those that have a second temp spike that stays up and above the first set of temps in the second half of your cycle. It can show a potential to have a higher chance to be PG. But with this chart is not a guarantee that it will end up in PG. Many women have this chart with no end result.

Sis4Us your symptoms are still looking great too!!

AFM as you see my temp went down a bit this morning so I don't think I am going to get the "triphasic" mark on it! :( I woke up at 6 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I am not sure if that played any part of it or not. I didn't get out of bed and I didn't move around a lot. I just tried to lie quietly and see if I could go back to sleep and nothing.:dohh:

I can say though that I had some very crazy dreams. Crazy enough for me to mark them vivd!! :thumbup: One of them there was a very PG woman walking towards me and I said to myself "I am going to be like that soon" I didn't dream about me having baby, just that it will happen soon. I hope that counts.

Then I woke up and again it felt cool in the house at 70F and I put on my housecoat and wrapped my arms around myself tightly and "oow!" my boobs are a bit sore.... I hope this stays around.....

I too POAS today and BFN of course!!

today i was out shopping and it was pregnant women galore:wacko:

their bellies were in my face lol

its freezing here in Aus, the heater is my new love lol

AFTG----them symptoms sound brill! i hope they stick around :thumbup:and you get your bfp!

BMB I sure hope so. I have such a strong feeling, I don't want to get too gutted over it.

Most of you know how spiritual I am and that I have a strong connection. Well yesterday as I was walking through a parking lot to my van, I was staring off into space and had a very strong sense that I needed to get something from where I was looking. (which was towards a strip mall of more stores) I looked at the stores that I was starring at and was like nope don't need anything there, then looked at the store at the end and there was a maternity store. I started to laugh at the direct message from my angels and said to them I sure hope you are right.

BMB I sure hope so. I have such a strong feeling, I don't want to get too gutted over it.

Most of you know how spiritual I am and that I have a strong connection. Well yesterday as I was walking through a parking lot to my van, I was staring off into space and had a very strong sense that I needed to get something from where I was looking. (which was towards a strip mall of more stores) I looked at the stores that I was starring at and was like nope don't need anything there, then looked at the store at the end and there was a maternity store. I started to laugh at the direct message from my angels and said to them I sure hope you are right.

WOW!! you have a strong spiritual sense AFTG..i hope its a good sign:thumbup:

I am trying to remember not to second guess myself. The other day at a baby shower of a friend of mine. everyone was having fun guess what day baby Wyatt would be born. they were guessing 15th, 17th and what not. I had a strong sense that baby would want to come and be born late, and the date that came to mind was the 22nd. Sure as shit she was in labour for 5 days, baby didn't want to come and had to go for a emergency C-section on the 22nd of May. Hot dang I was dancing!! :dance:

I wish I had said something then LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->