1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

U didn't get a full photo of baby this scan???

I'm sure u where in shock I would be too!!!

When is your next scan a few weeks right?? Guess only time will tell!!

No just from tummy up. I wish I could have seen the angle better. Just with my 2nd son there was no mistaking it at 19 weeks and she showed me his testies!! it could be that they just weren't formed yet at that stage.

Yes time will tell! I have my next u/s in less than 3 weeks!!

Hi ladies...just a short one...9dpo here ...bfns :(

Got a lot of stuff going on in my personal life at the moment and it's really taking its toll on me emotionally ...I will try to get back on again later to catch up...hope all is well with you gals...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hang in there Nat!!!

AFM.... Got CH this Am!!! That is All!!!

Hi ladies...just a short one...9dpo here ...bfns :(

Got a lot of stuff going on in my personal life at the moment and it's really taking its toll on me emotionally ...I will try to get back on again later to catch up...hope all is well with you gals...:thumbup:

Oh Nat I sure hope that things get better for you. We are hear for you if you need to vent!! :hugs:

Sis CH are good. At least you know that you are three days in LOL Only 7 more to test LOL

Well at least I can look up the due date now it says 5/20 I figure I will at least be 2wks early always Am so hoping for 5/5/14!!!! That will be my BIG 5 baby!!
DH & DS1 R 4/5 ds2 12/5 I'm the odd ball at 2/23 but 2+3=5 lol

I'm a dork I know

Sounds good to me. There are many people who believe in sequences of numbers. If you are always seeing the same number all the time there most likely a reason behind it that your Angels are wanting you look at.

I'm always a believer of Numbers having a meaning !!!

With dates I always see 5 or 10 my sis mom and Bro are all 10!!!!

With things just popping up I always see 7 and 11 I'm a lucky 13 so I like those too!!!

Hi ladies a quick one again....thankyou for your kind messages...<3

10 dpo here...bfn :( .....still got time tho......fx for a bfp...:thumbup:

Sis4u how are you com ing along there?....any symptoms. Has your trigger wore off yet?:)

Hope to be back later ladies...it's manic here :(

Was really tired and dizzy for a few days post O I'm sure it was the trigger starting to feel myself again!!! :thumbup:

Went to Wally world to get some 88&#8364; test but they where out :( so I'll wait till next week to test the trigger out!!!

Been having a lot of pain from my left ovary hope that cyst isn't flaring up ;)

GL Nat!!!

Well I had some strange pains today!!!

Had kinda like a throbbing on the right side of my Csect scar then a few hrs later on the left side!!! :shrug:
Not sure if it's even a sign but I've never had it B4 !!! FX

Well I think I am out :(
It's 11 dpo and I have 2 white starkness this morning...af not due for another 5days yet so I guess there is still time but it's not looking good now....

Sis I sure hope them pains are a good sign...I have my fingers majorly crossed for you love.:)

Bmb good to see you love...how are you doing? Are you still on bed rest? That must be hard with a lo...and a boy lo...boys can't keep still unless it's sleep or cuddle time lol....I hope your managing well Hun.:)

Oh Nat you do have 5 more days like you said. Some eggies just take their time to implant, so we will be patient and remember that you are not out until :witch: shows her ugly face.

Sis oh I sure hope that is a great sign. Anything not normal is a great sign ;)

Ok ladies...:) don't get too excited lol...I'm still not sure this is it.
I'm scared its an evil test....the line IS pink and it appeared in 1 min....it's a 10 mui....
I have one frer left and it makes sense to save it for the morning so I shall do my UPMOST BEST to try not to use it till then lol...
I have tested again with another ic- same brand and I had another v faint line....
I'm shaking...I don't know if I can believe it yet.

What do you think? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
It's hard to tell on my phone but I think I see something!!! :dance:
FX this Is it!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics