1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

omg! thats a frikking pink line i see it without squinting! FRER! FRER! FRER!

Give us an Update as soon as U do the Frer Nat!!!! FX

AFM....been HAVIN those strange pinching feelings ALL day!!! :shrug:

Went to my BF for girls nite didn't drink any wine like everyone else but had A Lot of Laughs!!! On my way home I was behind a Suv and as I stop at the lite the Liscense Plate was BFP*9440!!! ;)
That was a Bit crazy!!!

Hi ladies....soooo it's not good news I'm affraid :(
It seems yesterday's tests were some of crappy ass joke on me ....they have never done this to me before but this morning my different brand was a bfn and my frer was a wierd one too...
A line appeared then disappeared....super faint .
Idk what's happening anymore...I'm totally gutted...I'm going to email the team and complain!
And if they offer me some freebies I shall tell them where to shove em!lol

I will keep you in know girls but I think I am out.:( booooo....
Here is this mornings tests...the top one being the bad'uns...
It's 12 dpo and af is due In 3 days ....

Well ladies I hope you are all have a great long weekend and I hope to be back on later....who knows what will happen :shrug: lol

Take care...
:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
That totally Sux Nat!!!! :hugs:

I know how u must feel I would send them a Nasty Grammy too!! I hate testing out my trigger for that very reason Sux being let down w false hope!!

Man that really bites!! I am sorry you are going down a bad roller coaster!! :hugs: I sure hope that things turn around very soon!!

Sis That is a great sign! See I had a good feeling for you my dear. I sure hope all these signs point to a BFP this cycle girl!

U think the numbers mean anything AFTG???

9440???

I'll only be 8dpo on 9/4 maybe it's nothing I just LOL when I saw it!!! ;)

Here is what I found 9~ usually means an end of a course of something in life.
4 or double 4's~ means double the strength of 4. you are to use your inner wisdom and intuition, that your angels are guiding you.
0~is the source of

So I believe that the numbers signified that you are coming to end of a journey in your life, that you need to open yourself more to your inner voice, because your angels are guiding you into a new phase in life.

Well hopefully it means I'm at the end of my Course of TTC cuz I'm PG!!! :)

Hopefully it's All good signs we will see in a few days!!

I tested Today and only got a Shadow way after 10mins so my trigger is gone I'm good to go!! :thumbup:

When do u go for your next scan AFTG???

Hope your sale went well today I'm so ready for school Tom ;) going to go grill at the Neighbors !!!! :thumbup:

Hi girls...
I'm so sorry I haven't be much of a support lately....
So I tested again this morning it's a DEFINATE bfn.
I also sent a very nice email (not!) and she has given me a full refund.
So anyway af due fri/sat...I have one 20 mui left ahhhhhhh lol...I shall save it for if I am late now.
Next month I'm not going to test at all..lim not even going to buy any....
I shall take my supps and opks and temp and that's it.if I am late then I shall go out and get a frer.

Brighter side ....at least I was preggers for all of five mins this cycle lol...real or not lmao...

Well I hope you are all ok and well my dears and I hope to catch up again later.

Hi ladies...I used my last 20 mui...bfn....but I feel ok about it ...I just want this cycle to hurry up and p@ssoff already lol........I need to let go of this one and move on with the next with new hope...a fresh slate and a new attitude...
Well I'm 14 dpo now so at the very most I have 2 days to go.:thumbup:

Hope all is well for you all...sis how you coming along there? Praying for your bfp Hun.:)

Me too AFTG!!! I was hoping I would get a break when the kids went to school but NOPE I've had people looking at the house every Day and we still haven't found a House!!! :(

Stress is not good I know so I'm trying not to think too much about it but it's kinda hard I don't want to be Homeless!!! ;)

I tested this AM and of course BFN I'm only 8dpo so we will see in a few day!!!

Hi ladies.....ugh if had Internet troubles....glad to be back.:)

How are you all?:). Good I hope...
Sis how's your cycle going...have you tested yet?

Tested this AM twice cuz I'm a idiot and can't help myself BFN!!! :(

I'm only 10Dpo so hope I see a line this weekend I go for beta on Tue!!

I'm living I guess LOL

I feel babe all the time now. I do love it. I know he is doing well then.

Tested this AM twice cuz I'm a idiot and can't help myself BFN!!! :(

I'm only 10Dpo so hope I see a line this weekend I go for beta on Tue!!

Lol your not an idiot sis...that made me actually lol tho...
Sorry about your bfn tho...I hope you get your double pinkys this weekend too....rooting for ya love.:thumbup:

I'm living I guess LOL

I feel babe all the time now. I do love it. I know he is doing well then.

Ahh Yaye...movement .....I LOVED this part of my pregnancy...my favourite.:thumbup:

I wouldn't care that I couldn't sleep some nights bc I would just lay and wait for the next blast of movement and then he would kick me right in the moo.ha ha ha...

Enjoy aftg.:thumbup: missed you gals...my Internet put me right up the shite street...couldn't even pay my bills...:wacko:gonna have to pay late fees now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->