1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

AfTG..... I hope U feel better real soon Time is the ALL Healing Medicine!!! :hugs:

Nat ...... That Sux I would be charging my Internet Co my late fees!! :haha:

Had yet another showing today that's 5 days of showing my house is nice and clean but I can't Enjoy it!!! :(
I'm starting to regret the whole sale idea and the fact that we can't find anything just makes it worse!! We have so many memories here this was our very First house and we had A ton of firsts here and a Lot of good things!! I'll miss it for sure!! :cry:

Time for that New chapter I guess my Mom thinks we should rent and Build our DREAM Home and I'm starting to agree!!!

Hi ladies...cd 3 over here.

Sis sorry your having a hard time with the sale of your house...maybe your mom has a point- your very own dream home.sounds like a lush idea.:thumbup:

Hope you get well soon aftg :flower:

Well this time next week I will be doing my opks...hope I have a a cd 13/14 positive this time...I won't be testing till 11 dpo this cycle.
Getting real down about all the bfns...man this cycles gotta work.if the ladies that told me my future was right I have 4 cycles left and within this time I should be preggers...
Altho this cycle I am going to be less invested (emotionally) so the emotional brick wall hurts less when I slam into it.:)

Positive vibes only this cycle too lol...

Fx for you sis.rooting for you dear.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Got yet another BFN this Am !!! :(

Not sure why i Bother I should just wait for AF to show and stop wasting my Sanity and money on POS!!! Boooooboooo

Sorry had to vent I've had a migrane ALL day and it blows!!!

Hope everyone is feeling better than me today!! ;)

Got yet another BFN this Am !!! :(

Not sure why i Bother I should just wait for AF to show and stop wasting my Sanity and money on POS!!! Boooooboooo

Sorry had to vent I've had a migrane ALL day and it blows!!!

Hope everyone is feeling better than me today!! ;)

I kept telling myself that every cycle, even the cycles that we thought we had an oops. I just couldn't help myself. I have a serious addiction to peeing on them damn sticks!!

Me too!!!!! I think cuz I just want to see that line but it's sooooo upsetting to NOT see it!!! Then I go into crazy mode of imagining a line!!! :rofl:

How are U feeling today??? Hope better :hugs:

I kept busy today, but every day feels a bit better. Thank you for asking!! My belly is feeling big, I posted some pics LOL

I saw the pics of the Bump it's Lovely!!!
Glad u are feeling a Lil bit better ...... Baby steps!!! :haha:

Hay girls look what my first card of my online tarot reading said yesterday.....:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
That is an awesome card to pull. Let it not take long for that to play out :happydance:
I am wishing you all the luck!! :hugs:

Oh I hope so too...it says something about the end of the sun- maybe summer? Which is this month...I hope this means maybe I concieve this month...
I know nobody around me that is pregnant about to give birth so hopefully this is about me concieving...woop woop...

I like the part it says about good health too...my kidneys have been playing me up something rottin...even hospitalised me in April...I am still waiting for my follow up to rule out cancers and find out more about the sclerosis....it's been playing on my mind...so hopefully this illness is about to come to an end to.:) fx lol...

Have you had any symptoms sis? Anything new?...
I'm not going to tests till 11dpo this cycle...I can't handle to bfns any more...it's not so much the dissapiontment it's the length of time I test for...I wind myself up crazy toward the end of my cycle...I have bad poas lol...I need to calm it down....and by 11dpo if it is going to be a positive it should be obvious and not ambiguous ...it really twists my noodle when I can't tell what the tests are doing lol...

Started spotting this AM had bad cramps for a sec. And a wipe of Red and now it's brown!! :shrug:
Afraid that cyst might be acting up plus DH and I are not on good terms today he is refusing to sell the house after I got us a tin of offers :nope:

Needless to say I want to just stay in bed today!!! :cry:

I am not on good terms with mine either...... I am sorry that things didn't work out just yet. :(

Hey hey...me too...mine is sooooooo in trouble...:gun:

Sis I'm sorry about the spotting starting that sux ass big time...
Did you test today or are you going to see what the morning brings?

Aftg how are you feeling today...hope your feeling better.:flower:

Well I start my opks on Saturday...I hope to o by tues/wens...fx.then it's the big count down to 11dpo....it all seems so far away...:shrug:

Hi ladies :)
How's everyone doing? :flower:

Cd8 for me...tumbles weeds floating by.

I doing ok, just exhausted is all, but I guess that is to be expected!!

:rofl: @ tumble weeds

You are so close. FX

Hello ladies just wanted to give u guys an update.... Went in for my Baseline scan and Happy to report NO Cyst!!!!
:)
Starting round 4 of Femara and IUI !!!! FX I get my BFP same day as last years!!
;)

FX.... This is our month Nat!!!

Was thinking about those numbers on the plate BFP 9440..... I will O in Sept 9 round 4 of Femara hoping it means I'll have 2 lucky round 4s In there!! ;)

This will be the cycle I got my BFP last year so hope it's A lucky one.... Plus we found a house w lots of room so I'm ready to decorate!!! :haha:
FX the inspections go well!!!

I doing ok, just exhausted is all, but I guess that is to be expected!!

:rofl: @ tumble weeds

You are so close. FX

:hugs: sorry your feeling sooo tired ALOT...I hope that soon passes...half way through the pg already wow I can't believe it's gone so fast.:flower:
Your almost near the 3rd tri too...not long now...they say you get your energy back then...not that I really noticed a difference when I was lugging my fat bum bum around lol...

Yeah- tumble weeds lol...flaming tonnes of them .i start opks on Saturday but not expecting anything til after weekend.:thumbup:

Hello ladies just wanted to give u guys an update.... Went in for my Baseline scan and Happy to report NO Cyst!!!!
:)
Starting round 4 of Femara and IUI !!!! FX I get my BFP same day as last years!!
;)

FX.... This is our month Nat!!!

Was thinking about those numbers on the plate BFP 9440..... I will O in Sept 9 round 4 of Femara hoping it means I'll have 2 lucky round 4s In there!! ;)

This will be the cycle I got my BFP last year so hope it's A lucky one.... Plus we found a house w lots of room so I'm ready to decorate!!! :haha:
FX the inspections go well!!!

Hi sis that's great news :happydance: ....so your ready to move now?...

Im really hopefull for us this month...your licence plate is a sign...if not- what a spooky coincidence eh...
I do believe our body's adapt to certain times of the year too...I seem to fall preggers around autumn / winter time...so hopefully as were entering this stage with the seasons the bfp's are on the cards for us eh.:happydance:

I have my fingers crossed firmly for your new round of iui sis...

Good luck love.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"