1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Sis I knew you just had to be patient and something would come along. I hope the inspection goes over well, and you can move in soon. Yes decorating is one of the great perks when you get a new home!!

Well these sellers are being a PAIN in my A$$!!!! :(

I have inspections on my house Wed. But they haven't seen the old one so I'm afraid it's going to bring up issues!!!
If so I'm throwing in the towel..... I'd rather stay here and keep my Sanity!!!:haha:

Hi girls... I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted in a while...I have had sooo much happening its kind miles of words to explain all lol...all in all ...everything is fine...waiting for my opk to go positive...any day now.:thumbup:

My little man is cutting his finall back teath and it's been totall nightmare the past few days...his temperament has changed...very stroppy right now...he won't eat..his temps are up and down and he won't stay asleep for more than a few hours at a time...grrrrrrr.

At the same time I am trying to get him "dry" through out the days too so that in its self is hard work...he thinks pottys are funnys hats today...what a lil bug bug.lol

So what's going on here then?...sis how are you? And where are you with your iui?

Aftg? How are you feeling these days? Still tired? I hope your feeling much better now.

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Nat on my last day of Femara go for a scan on Fri!!! :thumbup:

Hope ur Lil guy feels better soon!!

I'm still tired but I feel better. My allergies aren't as bad which is nice. Oh O day bring it forth and bring it strong!! ;)

Heyyyyy sis...looks like we will be one or two days apart this cycle....good luck love...:thumbup:
Fx for your scan on Friday...hoping eggy is ready to drop.:flower:

Aftg...so glad your allergies are backing down and that your less tired.:hugs:

Night night gals...:sleep: Zzzzzzz

Got a dark test this AM on CD8 didn't this happen last month??? :haha:

I O early so always start testing CD8 but since I take the Femara CD3-7 maybe it cuz I just stopped it??? :shrug:

Afraid to call the FS they told me to stop using the OPKs but I've I do I would have missed the last 2 Os cuz I'm not on the 28 day cycle NO way!!! ;)

Took another OPK and it's was Clearly Negative!!!!

I think the Femara gives that false positive cuz my E is so strong!!

We will see what the AM brings having lots of O pains!! ;)

Hi ladies cd14 here and STILL no positive opk yet....which is odd...bc my o days are different every month now...:wacko: ....I used to be cd12/13 ...now it's more like cd 15/16/17 ......do you think the b6 could be responsible for this....iv been on it for 8 months now tho.:shrug:

Hope all is well my dears...:thumbup:

I'm not sure I've always been a early O and started b6 2 mos ago and O is still early!!! Maybe it's something else u r takin!!! :shrug:

AFTG I see u got your scan hope All goes well Tom!!!

Don't be afraid to ask about the goods.... It will make u feel Better to know for sure!! :)

Hi sis...maybe you are right....I just can't put my finger on it really....
I am taking ......
350 mg of co enzyme q10
The b6 ....40 mg pre ttw....80 mg in the tww
B complex to level out the b6
Zinc
Magnesium
Selenium in the tww
High strength fish oils
Maca
Prenatals
Vit c for absorption
Vit d
I think that's it lol...

The only new thing I have added to my regime is the vit d about 5/6weeks ago...:wacko:
Idk

Really concidering the iso flavins ...maybe that could change the game!...idk ...

Perhaps a trip to the gp to get bloods done with a list of my meds to check if all is well may help...
Do you think my meds sound ok...?

Don't know what Maca and Zinc do for women I've only heard to use them for men!!!

If u want your cycle to be regular I would try Vitex but u got cut out the others!!! It will help level out all your hormones!!!! GL

AFM ..... Had a ton of CM last night but my temp is still down not sure what's up!!!
I go for a scan in the am hopefully I didn't O yet!!! FX

I used to get a bunch of EWCM about 4 days before my actual O day. Maybe that is what is what.

Don't know what Maca and Zinc do for women I've only heard to use them for men!!!

If u want your cycle to be regular I would try Vitex but u got cut out the others!!! It will help level out all your hormones!!!! GL

Oooh vitex shall certainly check that out...thankyou sis.:thumbup:

Good luck with o Hun.....

Still nothing with mine :(
Cd 15..... Can't work this out....am I going to o or what? Lol...

Not good...very stressed here actually.:(
Like why all of a sudden would I stop o ing...my diet is fine (I am. A little stressed) but all in all is well...no changes to anything either.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->