1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well the scan went Ok my Dr was ALL Up in my Stuff trying to get pics and he thinks the lining is Ok and the spot is prob a scar from my MC :( (high on the left side) so he's not worried!! :)
He took blood cuz he wants me to trigger Tom. But I got a near +++ OPK this am so we will see might have to do it Tonite!!

I have 2 OK follies on the Right and a Angry Booger on the Left his words not mine!! :rofl:
I think he wants to give those right ones some time!!
;)
Hope everyone is well!!

Do I know my body or what.... I'm surging!!! :)

Gotta trigger tonite IUI On Sun!!!!

Hi sis....so sorry I couldn't check in last night ...I crashed hard when oh came home from work...I was completely pooped.

Good news that the scan went ok.:)
Angry booger ha ha I like that saying.
That's great tho.- 3 eggys are on there way...woohoo...:wohoo:

I hope your plan for Sunday goes well with o.:thumbup:

Afm...cd10 today..I beging opks...
Funny thing tho- I opens the parcel yesterday to check out the new opks...and a bunch of hpt tests fell out too...gutted really - I hoped I could NOT tests til or if af was late.
I will defo have to get rid of these tests...ask my mom to look after them.hiding them dosent help.i just stamp my feet for them back by 8dpo lol...

Well ladies I hope your having a great start to you weekend.:thumbup: hope to be back on later .:)
Take care...:) l

:) :) :) xxx

Well I did my trigger 9:30Pm had a ton of O pains and my temp jumped a bit did I O or is it the Shot!!?? :shrug:

Why oh why do I always O on the Weekend :haha:

LOL @ angry booger!!

I am not sure Sis maybe you did O did you BD last night? But the jump isn't above your cover line is it? I can't tell with that little box LOL

Nat that sux that you order the wrong package. At least you aren't testing that often with FRER like I did :rofl:

I think I am catching another cold.... darn kids LOL. My kids are driving up the wall and it is only 7am here. So I am sure I will be kicking them all outside today. I don't care how cold it will be. OUT! Oh crap one is grounded .... GREAT! :dohh:

No my temp isn't above cover line the only other time my temps did this was the other Cycle I Od from bove sides!! :shrug:

Afraid the left goes then the right !!!

That would be AWESOME.... I'm just afraid we will miss it all together!! :(

We did Mon & Thur ..... We've been trying to give 2 days between to build up count since its been low!!!!

IDK what to do I'm not sure if we should BD today and cancel the IUI or do it too or just wait for the IUI Tom!! :(

Extremely Confused!!

Well I would say give it what you got, and do what you feel is right. If it were me I would bed cause then when you orgasm you get that cervix dip and cause them spermies to crawl on up there :haha: Just make sure you have a really good Ooooooooo :haha:
Hey you have to enjoy this too :haha:

Well w the IUI they put those guys in the Cervix ...not as much Fun but they r in there!!!;)

I'm hoping my temp dips in the Am like last time when I had a Follie on each and all the IUIs B4 where b4 O so maybe his guys don't last that long maybe if it's at O or after they can make it!!! ;)

Staying positive!!!

Not looking forward to gettin Up early Gettin a Sample from DH ;) then going to the DR by 8:30am on a Sun!!!

But I'll get ER Done!! :thumbup:

I am sorry you didn't get the chance for the iui, but maybe the universe didnt want it.... :shrug:

His sample came back no sperm found this AM!!!

I told that Crappy nurse I told u it needed to happen yesterday u didn't listen to me... She asked if I wanted to talk to the Dr!!!

What for what's done is done !!!! :cry:

I'm so upset right now!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"