1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Oh love :hugs:

Ouch no sperm? How did DH take it when told that? That must have been hard on him. I would think it would be like a kick to the junk.

I know that this is hard, but I truly believe it happened this way for a reason regardless if we understand it. I still have a good feeling, I am not feeling it like this was a loss for a cycle at all. You did all you could for this cycle, and that is all that counts. Now it is in the hands of our Divine. Maybe pray to the feminine and she can help create a proper and healthy place for babe to dig in. I think it is a really good thing that your lining is so thick, so that babe has a deep place to hide. ;)

Thanks AFTG ..... I'm just mad at myslef that I doubted it yesterday and didn't BD like I knew we should I tried to go by Drs orders and it bit us is the Booboos!! ;)

We BD when I got home and will again tonite hopefully Thur and today got some swimmers in there!! :)

Awe I'm so sorry that your iui hasn't worked out this cycle...is there anyway you can take them up in the offer to speak with the doc?- to point out that when you know you "know" ...
Yes they are the experts but so are you when it's YOUR body! Right? :)

Wishing you lots and lots of luck sis with the natural cycle love...I'm going to post my bucket of baby dust- it seemed to do the trick on my other thread lol...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Soak yourself with this one sis...:)
:thumbup::flower::thumbup::flower::thumbup::flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
I'll call my nurse Tom she listens the one that was here today has always messed up my cycle!! :(

Not everyone is the same they need to learn that ...but she thinks she knows it All ...well obviously not!!! ;)

Thanks for the Bucket I'll Drown my sorrows in it!!

Hope I get a BFP so I can tell that Nurse she's Crazy!!! :haha:

That would be awesome to rub it in her face a little .... in a nice and excited way of course ;)

I'm sooooo to the point of NOT Being nice but I'll try ;)

I just keep going back to I should have BD yesterday Oh well what's done is done!!

FX

Call me completely blonde for asking this..... but if DH had no sperm this morning, then why would have BD yesterday worked? :shrug:

I just honestly think you did all you can!! Now you just need to pray! Please don't beat yourself up so. I don't like seeing you so upset. :sad1:

When he did his sample this AM he even said he didn't feel like he released so I assume that was the case!!
W a Varicocle the vein gets kinked like a garden hose not letting the sperm flow!!

Yesterday it was starting to get backed up if we did it yesterday it wouldn't have been backed up and kinked this AM I think!!
He had a lot of pain last nite so it was deffinetly kinked!! :(

It is what it is he said he felt a Good release when we BD this am so hopefully I got some swimmers and maybe some from the other day made it Too!! ;)

I have never heard of that before. That would suck to have that. Do you mind me asking what causes that?

I am still rooting for you :winkwink:

Hi sis...:) ...
Sorry you and your poor hubby are having this happening to you ...hopefully them lil swimmers are making there way up to the own personal night club.hayyyyy there's three eggs waiting to get pulled...three times the chance love.yaye .:wohoo:
It's like flipping Easter up there lol...haha...

Hope I managed to cheer you up a little there sis.:)

I'm still rooting for you too love and try to relax Hun...(I bet you get sick of hearing that too uh?...lol)

Everything's going to be ok- things have a way of working them selfs out.:)

Take care sis :)

Thanks ladies I'm trying to just enjoy the rest of OCT and think about Halloween!!!

It's homecoming week at the teens HS this week so I gotta make a MUM for my Niece so that will keep me busy!! ;)
Still gotta finish DS2s Costume and they usually have a theme for everyday of homecoming week!! Fun Fun

Went and hung out w My BFF yesterday to plan her Party so that was fun too and relaxing!!

Oh yea and guess what we bought a house it needs updating but has a Pool so DH is happy!!!
Another reason why we will just be tryin on our own for a few months we will be packing, moving and updating B4 Xmas!

AFTG.... I believe a Varicocle is something that developed over time some men get it and some men don't not sure why buttes it sounds painful!!
I'm coming to the conclusion that he needs a lease every day or close to it to keep things moving!! ;)

Well I am glad that you are feeling a bit better Sis. I am ashamed to say I haven't put out any of our decorations yet for this year. But I am doing that for a reason, as we have new neighbours I don't trust much. They even came into our back yard and took those big water jugs for the deposit. They would have to know when we weren't home cause they were on our deck right by the back door. I think that was the same day that my dog went missing.

anyways That varicocle sounds very unpleasant.

Hi sis I found this for you..
It's about hubby's condition....hope it helps Hun.:)

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/Varicocele/DS00618/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs

Thanks Nat yea he was going to get it repaired in June but after a round of antibiotics he felt better and his numbers where up!!
My FS said it wasn't needed cuz of his high numbers well now his numbers are Low so maybe it needs to be done!! :thumbup:

Ahh good luck with it all sis. :thumbup:
I feel it's kind of sad that these things happen to the best of us.its just not fair.

I hope the tww treats you kindly love...and don't be worrying - you have done your best love.:)

GL Nat!!!

Both times when I called the office that nurse answered today!! Finally talked to my nurse I think she didn't know what to say cuz the other one was sitting right there!! Lol

Oh well what's done is done going to start my P in the Am and hope and prey!! ;)

Field Day Tom for my Lil Man go Wolves!!!!!! Whoooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"