1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

wow..hun thats really amazing..is it like a sixth sense or something?

i just ate indome noodles..and i feel like shit for eating that many calories at 1:50 AM :( but i needed carbs!!!

It is a gift that I have (we all have if we want it) had all my life and was just brought to my attention that it was something just recently and I am now using it to help others. I have been able to help a few people so far. I am still in shock of it all though.

I can't eat at night. If I am super hungry at night I have a couple almonds or a small piece of cheese.

So I am about to go out for a walk but I am feeling more crampy than usual on my left side. Hoping this walk will calm my cramps a bit. Also noticed that my armpits hurt. I know it could be a sign but it could be I lifted something too heavy or something....

Wow I am still reeling over all of our symptoms. Go BFP's

Closed like he was hitting something. Normally I don't feel like he's hitting something lol.

maybe your cervix was in the way :rofl: that has happened to me before. I have lots of feeling in my cervix, TMI alert, sometimes if DH plays with it I can get off :haha:

So went to the park with my little one. He was sitting on this twirly thing going round and around and I had to look away cause it was making me sick. Hoping it was just my hormones and not me just getting dizzy. :haha::dohh:

I am though very tired today! Yesterday I was a tiny bit but I thought it was because I just couldn't drink my coffee, but today I drank one cup and was still yawning and ready just to have a nap. I was driving home from our friends and was yawning and feeling very heavy/sleepy. Common BFP!! please don't be teasing me, this cycle would be just too much!!

Ok so I very excited about this. :yipee: And yes it is mine.... from good ol over sharer me!!:dance:
IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

Mines the same just more white a creamy!!!

Think I'll pass on takin pics :blush:

HAVIN sharp pains on the left side again I hope it not just my cyst I'll be MAD!!! :haha:

:rofl: I know I have no shame LOL We are all women here and someone had to take the photo on google. I just figured what the heck!!

Mine looked white, snotty and creamy to me but it does look a bit yellowish against the white door doesn't it.... Other than that bit it is just really milky like it was with my PG's. For some reason my body likes to produce lots and it is starting to get close to me wearing a panty liner, cause I don't like putting on cold wet underwear back on after taking a piss..... (man I can be crude!!)

That is awesome you have it too Sis4Us and having sharp pinches on the left sound promising, I am having those too!! It is either on the left or all the way across. I am taking that as a possibility that baby may be diggin in on the left. FX!!!

Hi ladies,

AFTG..that cm looks fab :thumbsup: lol, what are your thoughts on this cycle??

Afm..I'm having left sided pain that's really uncomfortable rather than painful..

Cm dry this morning..feeling abit nauseous, I don't know I never feel like that in the morning..I feel like a sinus infection is coming along..nose feels stuffy..boobs still painful and back still hurts.

I feel really good about this cycle. I am trying to have a level head that this could still end, but so far it is great!! The CM has really sent me over the top for optimism that this could be it!!

BMB I dried up too at 5 DPO, I was very stick and globy. Then next day I went to really wet and very watery, no colour. Like I almost got water up inside myself, but didn't! My nose has been stuff too but that could be because it is spring here and there is pollen everywhere.

I'm having uncomfortable pains on my left side but it is still too early to say! Very irritable today. Haven't been checking my cm lately.

Well I will test in the morning and I will post my pee stick on the forum!! I am not expecting to see much as I didn't get my BFP until 12DPO last time. But it rose very slow but that should have been my first clue to the loss. I am hoping I will get a nice strong one by 13-14DPO!!

Hi allforthegirl....I'm 4 dpo.....poas crazy ...lol
Trying to be a good girl this cycle...I had Evaps all through the tww last cycle...bummer...
So this cycle I'm trying to hold off till 10 dpo...
Althoe I will test at 7dpo...Sunday.....for experimentle reasons only of course lol...

I see your signs look very promising there love...I have my fx for you...hope you get that bfp in the morning.:). :flower:
Good luck.

:) :) :) xxx

Trying to be a good girl this cycle...I had Evaps all through the tww last cycle...bummer...
Althoe I will test at 7dpo...Sunday.....for experimentle reasons only of course lol...

I see your signs look very promising there love...I have my fx for you...hope you get that bfp in the morning.:). :flower:
Good luck.

:wave: welcome lovely!! :flower: I am sure you will fit right in with us crazy POAS addicts. I have already peed on 3 sticks (one for informational purposes LOL)

Any symptoms for you yet?

Good luck.

:wave: welcome lovely!! :flower: I am sure you will fit right in with us crazy POAS addicts. I have already peed on 3 sticks (one for informational purposes LOL)

Any symptoms for you yet?

Thankyou for your kind welcome...:flower:

Yeah symptoms are feeling slightly nauseous...smell related..
Lots of twinges today...creamy cm-already!
And a general feeling of well being...I feel different....

I do try not to read to much into it as I cant bare the end of the cycle when af gets me and all I wanted was the flaming bfp.:cry:
Lol :thumbup:

I read the whole thread so I'm supper exited for your bfp's girls...

Your symptoms sound promising...

Good luck everyone :thumbup: :hugs:

Yours sound pretty promising too!! I am trying to convince a friend of mine that it is possible to have nausea this early and she argues with me saying it is something she ate. But now there is what three of you ladies with nausea around 4-6DPO??

Evening ladies.... Lil update my nose is still running, my back ached all day now I have Fullness in the Downtown!!
:thumbup:

I'm nauseous again Lol. I was stuffy last night. I'm dying to find out!

It just can't come soon enough right?

Well it is only 8:00pm and I could fall asleep standing LOL and now a headache is starting in, but that could be from the reading I just did. Raising your vibration for clear messages can give you a headache. But I rocked the reading tonight!! I still can't believe what I can pull out of my ass!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->