1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well Nat I hope all goes very well for you this cycle!! :thumbup:

Things are so so at the moment. I think the SPD is calming down a bit, but been replaced with pain in my a$$ (tailbone :haha:) At least I can walk without feeling like baby is going to fall out... well at least for now, I am sure that will come sooner or later :rofl: My GF keeps teasing me I am going to sneeze the baby out. I am also very thankful for quality of sleep I am getting at the moment. So that helps LOTS!

Sis I am so proud of you for taking a positive road! :winkwink: Enjoy your day with your LO!!

Better Not Sneeze that Baby Out!!!! :haha:

I'm jut glad I only have to make one Mum this year last year it was 6 and I had my Mc a week after starting them needless to say it was Crazy around here!!

Well we had fun at Field day.... Except for the fact I was surrounded by baby girls!!!
Literally 2 babies sat on either side of me.... They where sooooooo Cute!!!

I joked w hubby and told him we could just take one and run!!! :haha:

Alomost done w the mum should be done today!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Going well. :thumbup: Just trying to plan out my day so I know if I will have time today or if I have to go tomorrow for my glucose test.

Got my other reading back !!!

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading

Linking in around you, I pick up instantly , family and children are very important to you, and where you find your happiness in your life, I can see pregnancy is very much on your mind

Spirit who link in around you, and you have a strong link from a gentleman with a D initial, dont want you to worry about medical areas, and I see a conception for March 2014, a healthy pregnancy, labour and birth and a baby girl born 2014, and all is well

You have a very content life path ahead of you

That's 2 saying BFP in March 2014!!!! :shrug:

AFTG.... Go when u have time that test is never fun! ;)

Got my other reading back !!!

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading

Linking in around you, I pick up instantly , family and children are very important to you, and where you find your happiness in your life, I can see pregnancy is very much on your mind

Spirit who link in around you, and you have a strong link from a gentleman with a D initial, dont want you to worry about medical areas, and I see a conception for March 2014, a healthy pregnancy, labour and birth and a baby girl born 2014, and all is well

You have a very content life path ahead of you

That's 2 saying BFP in March 2014!!!! :shrug:

AFTG.... Go when u have time that test is never fun! ;)

You have a male with initial D that has passed?

Ummmmm I'm not sure DH is a D and my Dads middle is D but so is mine!!! :shrug:

I figured she would say female spirit cuz I feel my Grandmothers are close to me most of the time!! IDK

Maybe my Grandpa he passed a few weeks after my birth but I don't think he has a D initial!

Yaye sis I am so glad you had a good day :)
Wow that is an interesting reading...so march it is then :)

Aftg....glad your feeling good now...and lol to sneezing baby out bahahaha...careful now lol.
Sounds like that would be an ideal way of giving birth tho ...one sneeze and it's done...gawsh I wish haha...
Hope your taking it easy ....and make sure you do tmr too...them tests are awfull I was sooo hungry after mine I took an apple with me for after and I ate it like the Cookie Monster eats his cookies haha...everybody was looking at me and I didn't give a crap...had I not been hungry I would have cared but as it was I could have ate a scabby donkey burger lol...

Well ladies I am feeling the o pains...I test in 45 mins so I will get back to you...it's defo gt to be possy tonight :)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...here is my opk...:) ....so Friday is 1 dpo.:happydance:

Now it's just the witch wait!- or not! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
Well my temps are starting to look the same as last month.... Maybe it's my new Norm!! :shrug:

Hope u catch that eggy Nat and GL W the test AFTG!!! :)

Hi ladies.. Thankyou sis :)

Yes your chart is looking similar isn't it.:)
Aftg I hope it all went ok today too.:)

Well my opk was so blaring this morning the test line could have jumped off the scale lol...so I will go with Saturday being 1 dpo now...
I am layed up with REALLY bad o pains...it sux big time...:( BUT the pain is worth it...altho it's worse than the witch...grrrr lol...

Wishing you lots of luck too sis and I hope you get that bfp this time...I'm crossing everything for you.

Lol thankyou sis....I'm not so sure I like this pic anymore now it's on bnb...this site is crap for pics isn't it lol...
Will have to sort it tmr now...I'm off to bed...so so tired but the rian is keeping me awake.:dohh:

Night night ladies.:)

Feeling a Lil Dizzy and Nauseous today but still want to Eat everything in sight!! :shrug:

I know my chances are Slim so ......
It's prob stress cuz I just noticed I have a Canker sore which I never get anymore!!

Same here sis...I hope it works out for you :) ...
Oooh canker sore...I read up about that a few weeks ago..happened to come across it when I was looking up symptoms for lo...I hope that nasty sore clears up ASAP.:thumbup:

Hope all is well ladies...:

P.s I also want to go and raid my fridge lol...but my fitness pal says I am DONE For today...:( ....

I won't tell if you don't bahahaha...oh yeah...cheese on toast with Wooster sauce here I flaming well come...shhhhhh.lol

I would like to raid my fridge but then I have to go downstairs LOL thank goodness I will have a brand new one tomorrow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->