1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Mmmm that was a fantastic round of cheasy toast...lol...ohhh so naughty.haha...tonight's oooooo just got beat by my cheese on toast.bahaha...oooops.:)
Now I have to hide the evidence and hope oh dosnt notice the cheese in the fridge is a wee bit skinnier lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Lol..... I've eaten like every 3-4 hrs and that's not like me!!!!

Prob stress and other things.... I'll be so happy when ALL this House stuff is done!!!

ATFG.. I've had my fridge fixed like 6X over the past 8 mos I know my fridge guy very well now!!! Lol
I will be getting a new fridge when we move but I'll keep the old one for the Garage so I have a back up!!! :thumbup:

We Will be taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patch Tom and maybe go to the Renfest (Fav) Sun.... Trying to keep busy so I don't think about things !!!
Anniversary 10/30 then Halloween W inspections and paperwork due it gonna be a busy week but that will make time Fly!!!

Hope u ladies have a good weekend!!! ;)

Well wanted to Update while I was thinking about it!!!

Well Fri nite I threw up but I think it was due to the vitamins I took as they seem to be hurting my tummy lately.... Or DS1 gave me his Cold!!! :(
DH has been wanting to BD but my cervix is a Lil sensitive (weird)

I had a house full of boys yesterday as the norm on the weekends so didn't go to the Pumpkin patch :(
We got a BAD storm early this AM so no Renfest today hopefully the rain will clear out long enough for us to make it across the street to get a few Pumpkins ;)

Nope I thought about it this AM but I'm gonna wait I hate seeing those BFNs and I'm not too confident about this cycle!!! :(

Maybe if my temp jumps I'll test!! :thumbup:

OMG..... I took a test cuz my Whoohoo just isn't feeling right well there is a shadow!!!

I'm not counting it yet cuz of the Evaps last cycle.... Kinda wish I bought ICs Now I didn't even bother this cycle!!

I would post a pic but don't know how!! :(

I hope it's not the trigger Shot still it's been 9days??

image.jpgOMG sis...I sooooo wanna see....:)

So I put together a step by step...so you can post your pic.
Click on go advanced in stead of post quick reply...
Another window will open...
Click on the appear clip...
Then another page will open ...click on choose file...(1st) choose your pic...
Then click upload (2nd)....
Wait for it to upload then click close window (3rd) ....

Good luck sis...funny you are saying these symptoms...my woohoo is a little away feeling too...and I have had lots of pulling and pinching in uterine area today and yesterday...
When I was doing the house work today I felt that "pressure" feeling too....so exciting...
I'm BIG TIME rooting for ya sis...:happydance:

I used a Frer today and I'll test again in the AM!!!

I'm just Linda afraid it's a false++++ cuz I didn't even bother testing out my trigger but it's usually gone 7days after trigger so IDK!!!

It told me the file was too Big!!! :shrug:

Nat we have a Facebook group if you'd like to join its easier to work!! :haha:

It told me the file was too Big!!! :shrug:

Nat we have a Facebook group if you'd like to join its easier to work!! :haha:

:( ohhhhh I don't do Facebook....I haven't been able to go on there since my mc in jan...couldn't bare all the people asking about the pregancy/loss....

I will defo keep that in mind tho...I may have just stump up the courage to go back on there now seen as it's been a while now.:thumbup:
Thankyou tho.:)

Ahhhh file too big eh....have you tried to crop the pic and try again sis....
Good luck with frer again tmr love...eeek I'm so excited for you...
I understand why you are a bit weary tho...:hugs:

Wow this storm (hurricane judas ) is whipping up a hooley ...haha I'm scared...

It's was crazy this Am here the power went out at 5Am and was out till 8!!

DH went and got a Equate not sure how sensitive but it was Neg!!! :(

Maybe I just Evap W Frer!!! :shrug:

I still can't see the line in that pic like I can in person.... No matter the line is even lighter this AM!!!! :(

Guess its a Evap or the trigger!!! :cry:

Ohhh bummer to that test this morning sis :hugs:
You still got lots of time yet tho....maybe it's not the trigger it could be the start of a bfp yet to distinguish itself.:thumbup:

Wow your storms does sound crazy....we got off lightly here in the south west...but we still on alert.

Got my fingers crossed for you sis.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"