1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

FYI my boobs are killing me ...... I'm not to Hopefully especially after the other test but trying to stay Positive!!! :)
Every test has gotten lighter so I'm chalking it up to the trigger!! :(

Hope everyone is Well!!!

Hi ladies...4dpo today :) ...
Sis on holding for your pretty lines :thumbup:

Aftg...sorry to hear about your poor lo.with his leg and ball problem...I hope you got to the bottom of it now.:thumbup:

Well ladies not much to report here what with being so early on In the cycle.one symptom but I'm not sure of it yet...my gums are a tad sore...pre bfp warning perhaps...let's hope so.
Hope all is having a good evening.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Another BFN this Am I'm starting to get achy and stuff so it's not looking good!!! :(

GL Nat!!!

Lol Nat you posted on the wrong thread lol

Sis that sucks bit your chart temps look like they are going up. I am hoping that is not a fluke.

Haha I am such a dummie.:rofl:

Sis...fx for you dear..:)

Aftg so glad your scan went well.:)

Yeah...so I got a huge temp dip today...to the coverline...I am hoping this is implantation...
That would be soooo cool if this a bfp to come...but hay ho if not...there's other cycles I suppose.:)

Hope your having a great evening gals.:thumbup:

Yea I think my temp went up cuz my Dog woke me a Lil early cuz it was storming here!! :(

Hope it clears out by Trick R Treat Time!!! :thumbup:

Hi sis...just seen your chart...:( ...I hope you are ok love.:hugs:
Are you still going to test today?....

I didn't know what temp to put in I was up and Down all nite W a Toothache!!!! :(
Plus I've taken a ton of Motrin and Tylenol not sure if that will mess anything up.... Figured I was out anyway!!!

I'm starting to get crampy though so I'm sure the witch will show Tom most likely total Bummer!!!! :(

Ooh pooooo Well I know that child is there waiting. There must be something that it needs. I am sure that you will figure it out soon. Sending lots of hugs

Yes Happy Halloween.... Hate that I feel so Bad!!!!!!

Might have to drink tonite!! ;)

Have one for me too sis...I can't drink bc of my kidneys - bummer eh lol :(
:hugs:

Temps are still low but no AF just yet!!!!

Well we will be takin a break from the FS since we will be packing and moving and everything will be a bit crazy around here!!!

GL Nat !!!!!!

After the mix up W the IUI and everything I wasn't very Hopeful but it would've been nice to tell em hey we didn't need u anyway!!!! :haha:

Gotta go to the dentist and take my Lil guy to look at his tooth coming in behind his baby tooth!!!!:(
Hate the dentist but hate this toothache even more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->