1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

DS2 has that issue with all of his teeth. His baby teeth just don't seem to want to come out. He has one that is needing to have pulled but I hate the upfront cost..... It also pays to have a girlfriend that is a hygienist so she has all my answers to all my questions.

It would have been awesome to be able to say that, but I think you will be able to do that anyways. ;)

Yea he's gotta get it pulled :( But No Cavities :thumbup:

Gonna make Daddy take him for that cuz they have to gas him :(

Been checking all day for AF but Notta yet she prob hit me in the AM!!!

Ooooh yes it has ...sis are you going to test ?....
Fx for you love.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

I took at test this afternoon b4 I started the antibiotics BFN!!! :(

Not sure what's the deal I feel like AF will show but nothing yet!! FX

Going to my BFs party will let u guys know in the AM!!! ;)

Oh...I hope af dosent show sis...hopefully that WAS An implantation dip and bfp is still too early to show. :thumbup:

Well afm....I am having sharp stabby pains in right bb...aching back...nausea yesterday...really bad..almost couldn't fight back the urging..yuk lol...
Also nips are somewhat itchy :shrug:
And oh said to me whilst I was in the bath last night...umm them some pregnant nipples you got there lol...I said uh what makes you say that and how can you tell....his word were " trust me- men are experts in that dept" lol...like wth...what ev lol...
Hope he is right....he was last time.
I want to test sooo bad....
I know this thing I found on the Internet...you pee into a cup...add the same amount of bleach and if it fizzles really crazy your likely pg ...if only a lil fizz it's likely a bfn....
I am going to try this in a min.why not eh? Lol

Sis I hope your lil mans tooth is ok now...shame poor lil mite.

Good luck sis I am praying that witch is staying away for you bfp.:)

SURLEY that was an implantation dip eh?....iv calculated I should know by 13 dpo if my hgc is 0 on implantation day...

Tested this am...bfn...

Hope everyone is ok ...sis...anything happening with you?...:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
Nat it looks like it could be yep!! FX that it digs in nice and tight!!

Sis you have a new chart, so I am going to assume that the :witch: came.... :sad1:

Well the :witch: landed this AM!!! :(

I started get cramps last nite when I got home for the party so I was thinking she would!!

Bummer but at least now I know what's going on!! :cry:

GL Nat!!!

Ohhhh the witch got you -I'm sorry :( ....the cow bag!....:hugs: to you sis...

So what's your plan for this new cycle?...you say you have a lot going on now are you still going to try?- or was it ntnp?
I wish you all the best sis whatever your plans.

Thankyou aftg...I hope this is it..I could do with a 9mnth break lol...

Hi ladies ...happy Monday...:)

Well my Monday has started of a tad bit wobbly...
Look what happend to my test this morning...grrrrrr lol.
EVIL EVAP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
How long did it take for that "evap" show up? That doesn't really look like an evap to me. But i am not very good with those tests. Have you had evaps like that before? Aren't they usually lighter?

Well as soon as I did it I watched the dye run threw and I thought that was it but I checked again ten mins later and that's what I found...
I'm scared bc I only ever had one evap like this before and I don't use them tests no more.lol
I'm affraid to believe it with these tests so I will have to get hold of a frer somehow...lol..

If it is a evap it's the worst I ever seen.pha lol...

funny cause if I was you Nat, I would have stayed and stared at it for ever. I always over analyzed my tests, and if I saw anything I would pee on another. :dohh:

Oh I did lol...and my eyes went all googley...:rofl:
And I retested another pink evap but much much fainter...
I'm hoping I may be able to get hold a frer some time today.fx

Thankyou sis....how are you?....what's your plan of action this cycle? :)

Don't really have A plan this month I'm kinda to the point of giving up!!! :(

Don't really have A plan this month I'm kinda to the point of giving up!!! :(

Awe no don't give up sis...:hugs: ....what about a wee break...ntnp...and hope for the best.
Then re evaluate after Xmas if still no bfp?.....

We are here for you sis and we will help you through this ok.
I COMPLETELY get where your at tho...I know this feeling all to well.

I am with nat Sis, ntnp I think may be something that you may need try for a while. I get that you are very stressed and feeling very de-womanized because of all this that you feel necessary to go through to conceive baby. I really feel that you may need to re-find yourself and the importance you are to this chain of life. If this makes sense. :hug:

I'm just afraid I'll beat myself up for not trying harder when FEB comes cuz ill be 38!!!

OMG I'll be 38!!! :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"