1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

You are only three years older than I. I'll be 35 in feb, on the 15th to be precise

Ok so I'll add my grand ole age too...lol..I'm 33 in jan...the 7th...
I worry too sis ...about age...but we got to tell ourself "we are the exception to the rule". - "WE are fighters" - "we have looked diversity in the face" -" "we WILL win this battlesome journey"

Come oooon we CAN DO THIS! ....:)

I totally get that you feel beat right now...but your not Hun...your having an emotional blip...you'll come through it now matter the "plan" for the next few months...

What dosent kill us- makes us stronger.:)

:hug:

Natalie xoxo

I know I know ..... And I've been such a Flaming :witch: the past few days I hate having All this Anger built up for No reason!!! :(

Plus my realtor has pissed me off for the last time just told her to talk to DH from now on I can't handle her stupidity anymore I'm done!!! :thumbup:

Having issues w the house cuz it needs work but they just think we can take care if it when we move WTH

Anywho vent over .... I'm gonna go for a walk in the Am to clear my head and hopefully get back in the game!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Well we R in underwriting hopefully ALL my work is done!!! ;)

My cycle has been really strange only 2 days of very light flow now today spotting on and off :shrug:
If my lining was Soooo thick u would think I would have a cycle from Hell!! :(

How r those test looking Nat???

Hope everyone's Well!!!!

Sis funny thing my bfp cycle my flow was very light too. I found it strange too.

I am doing ok. Just really busy doing a bunch of running around with my boys.

I just figured w all that lining it would be Heavy!! :shrug:

I understand being busy I'm hoping the House stuff is outta the way W r just waiting on the appraisal !!! :thumbup:

Time to start packing Yey!!! ;)

Hi sis sooo glad your feeling positive again :)
And great news about the packing..Yaye :)
Ok so could I ask you a few questions about P....

My friend has just been put on it...she just had a mc at 7 wks :(

The doc wansnt to clear on the protcol about it as it was the same day she found out she lost the baby so not much sank in from there on in...

He said something about starting it on cd21....she has a 28 day cycle.
She is still waiting for hgc numbers to go down aswell so she can start opks again and get back to ttc...ASAP...
I know different docs suggest different things but what's the normall proto on P?....
I understand it's to raise progesterone and that her lining will thicken and she may well clot with the witch ...but I have also read that you should stop P to bring on af....is this right?
The info out there is confusing really..l
What do you think...I said I would ask you as I know you been on it for something time now. I hope you don't mind :)

Hope all is ok love ...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Is she temping ??? If so most Drs will tell u to start it after 3dpo ..... Meaning 3 days of high temps!!!
I usually get AF while on P cuz my normal levels still drop but I know some ladies have to stop it to get AF!!
If her P levels are low then she should get AF it just might be delayed a Lil!! ;)

He prob said CD21 is when to get her P tested that is usually your highest day of P in your system!!

HTH!!!! Let me know if U need anything else

Have U tested Nat????

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

AFM..... My cycle has been on and off crazy weird :shrug: hopefully it will stop soon!! ;)
DH goes for a SA on Mon hopefully it will be better since he started the Supps!!:thumbup:

Hopefully the craziness doesn't affect anything with the rest of your cycle!!

I'm sure my body doesn't know what to do usually by now I'm taking my Femara!!
:shrug:

Oh well it is what it is!!

I'm starting to think I had A CP last month :(

Last week I wanted to kill everyone and now I just want to CRY about everything Plus I've been bleeding on and Off for Almost a week usually my cycle is 3 days!!
:shrug:

Well if it was hopefully you will be like the majority and catch the egg really easily!!

Hi ladies...:)

Sorry I been Mia....
Been trying to take things alittle easier this cycle...and I am glad to say I do not feel too fussed about this af that is about to hit any to day now.(due Sunday/Monday)

Sis...thankyou ever so much for your replay.re:p.....
Very helpful love...

I'm sorry your having a yo yo week love.l.i hope things level out for you...
Try and call on your angel of peace....
I am still rooting for your bfp love and I hope this cycle treats you kindly from here on in.:flower:

Aftg...how are you? :)
Good I hope :)

Well afm...cycle update...14dpo...bfn on a frer this morning...not feeling to bad about it really...obviously it's upsetting but I have conditioned mysekplf to not take it to heart this time...my lil soul is not ready to join me yet....
I am going to try beet juice next cycle...need to find out where I can get it first tho lol...

Well ladies I hope all is well my lovelys...:flower:

Good luck sis...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...16 dpo here...waiting for af hit hit today..
And she is coming bc I woke with mild cramping this morning...
But I'm ok about it.:)

So I over heard oh on the phone the other night and he was planning some sort of supprise for me but I couldn't make out what he was talking about (I always would badger him into get it out of him but this time I didn't lol)
I thought I could do with a nice supprise...
I could for the life of me work out what it was but ...last night I was sat nice and quietly...(ill) and an email came through and he said..."well? Arnt you going to get that?"
I was like naaaaa....can't be bothered right now..I'll check next time I have to get up lol....
He was like natttt...check it...it could be important...
Then I got to thinking...when has pete EVER suggested to check my email???Nnnever, lol something's wrong...lol

So I check it- open it....and there is a puppie....a pug....:wohoo: ...it's said I can't wait to meet you my lovely mommy....I will see you on Friday.

OMG...a doggy....MY doggy....
So flipping cute.:)
Harry has named him raory...(after the flipping racing car of all things hahaha)
But it's cute so it's stuck.
Here he is.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Oh Nat he is absolutely precious. I guess we both get little babies earlier than our human ones!! I can't remember where I posted her pic. So let me know if you seen her or not.

I love that your OH surprised you like that. That was awesome!! I love it! :cloud9:

Awwwwww that's so sweet and he's a Cutey Pie!!!

Just told DH the other day I'm gonna get me a new fur baby if it doesn't happen By March since I keep getting told FEB by all these readings!!

Got another reading and she too said Feb was an important month either Conception or Birth but said it would be a Boy which kinda freaked me out!!
She went into detail about him being a Social Butterfly and stuff Not like my other boys at All!!

I'll post it if your interested to read it !!!

DH goes for a SA in the AM he's been Extra Horny so hope that's a good thing ;)
He keeps saying This is the month he just Knows it!! :haha:

Happy to see U ladies happy W your new Fur Babies!! :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Well we did BD Fri nite but he has to hold off until the SA in the AM so he's Twiddling his thumbs!! :haha:

Sorry I am in a rare mood apparently. We dtd last night and it freaking felt amazing. Though since I am more swollen down there or "tight" as DH would put it, the poor man just can't last as long. So I missed out…. Damn girls I tried so hard to be quiet, as when I am more vocal he tends to get too excited, but it felt so goooooood. I sitting here wishing it was late in the evening so I can finally get mine!! All i have to say it better feel the same or I am going to be right disappointed…. again….

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->