1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

:rofl: aftg I hope you are "getting me some" later :thumbup:
And I hope it DOES. Feel as good and hubby manages to "hang on" :)

Yes..fur babies...this lil fella loves cuddles apparently I can't wait to collect him...5 sleeps to go.:happydance:

Sis..he he..twiddling thumbs....
And I would love to see your reading...as I sure aftg would too :)

Oh yeah you found me on barbs thread...that's where I have been for nearly 11 months now...she's great...we are god friends.such a patient strong inspiration to me...:)
You should join us...all new comers are MORE than welcome :thumbup:

Yes you should totes get a fur baby...they are a good distraction as well when it comes to ttc...
I read somewhere that it helps us produce the "right" sort of hormones to make us more sups eatable to pg aswell...hey that would be cool if that's actually true,...I guess time will tell :)

Well ladies...the witch got me earlier...5.35 pm to be precise lol...I was actually relived as I have a suspicion she would drag her ugly ass out this cycle...but as it goes she was bang on time.yaye...:)
So cd1 -feeling great.(ttc wise ) and looking forward to getting the show back on the road....got some "special" stuff waiting in my "special" draw waiting for oh this time :winkwink:

Taking the same aproach as last cycle...nice and relaxed...it's done me the world of good...
Hate that I hate what looked like a promising implantation dip tho...bummer to that!...but it's taught me that temps can mean bugger all...lol
As long as I get my temp rise when o has happend that's what I'm happy with :)

So ladies hope your having a great Sunday night :winkwink: :winkwink: :thumbup:

Sis good luck love.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Yes Sis I would like to see the reading.

So I have been looking more into my astrology I always knew that I wasn't fitting into what they write for Aquarians. Well this could be why…..

My sun: Aquarius
Born on the cusp of Pieces.
Rising sun Taurus
Moon Libra

I am four freaking signs LMAO

Yes I know what u mean AFTG Ive been trying to figure all that out to see what best fits me too!! :thumbup:

Heres the reading I'm not to sure about it but the fact that all 3 said FEB is Crazy!!!

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading> They are showing me a little boy coming your way and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are showing me someone who likes to experience change. It does not matter what change it is, but just enjoys the variety of life has to offer. He is someone who is able to always swoop in and save the day. Just seems like he is the one that people realize is going to do things right and they have the confidence in him to stick with him.

They are showing your son to be the type that is social. He really likes to interact with the other people and is often the one that you can trust to see things from the start to the finish. He likes to have control over the situations and is often the one that you can see is willing to get deep within the situation to have a better solution. He likes to make sure that something is not going to crop up and bite him in the butt.

They are showing me someone who is always going to have good ideas, takes the time to explain them and is often able to allow other people to help out, spreading out what needs to be done to cover more ground.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing working as a driver for a large company. I am given the impression that this is a company that delivers locally.*

When to comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys of their own

Who knows but hey I atleast want some granddaughters DS1 will Prob be the one that gets me those hopefully not right away!!! :rofl:
Cuz I've always Dreamed of a Red curly Locked hair green eyed Lil Girl... He's my Blue Eyed baby so maybe!! ;)

Sis give my your DOB, time of birth if you know it, and what city born in and I could do mini reading for you ;)

Interesting reading.....

Yes very interesting .... All my boys are OK in social Settings but they R like me and like there Alone time they have 2 good friends each and that's enough for them!! :)
So IDK about that I can kinda see the work ethic from my Hubby for sure and even the social part in the work place but not at home..... But to say that someone w that kinda work ethic only to be a Delivery Man IDK!! LOL

My Info DOB 2/23/76 time 2:30PM born in Monroe, Louisiana!!!!

Kinda freaked out my temp dropped to O time this AM.... I was kinda afraid of this cuz I've had CM for 2 days!!!
I'm only CD9 so it's early!!! Hope it straightens out

Thanks AFTG!!!!!

Hi sis that is a GREAT. Reading...very detailed....I am soo tempted to get a reading too...but I'm gonna wait it out till after January I was approached by a lady who told me I would be preggo by January ...let's see how that goes first eh :)

Aftg...just incase you get board lol...can you do mine too...:) 7th jan 1981...born in bromsgrove ,Birmingham uk...at 9pm at night...Capricorn btw lol..

Hay...did it all work out last night :) hope so :thumbup:

Well I guess I get some good practise with doing these reports LOL. That is good though the more practise I get the better. Some people will pay you some good money to do them. though for now until I am really good it is just for fun. ;) After a while I may just charge for my time than anything else.

Sis weird how your temps dropped early…. maybe you are just gearing up and nothing will come of it. I have seen many charts that have an early drop but doesn't mean they will O right away. Our bodies just like to give us every trick in the book just to confuse us more!!

Yea my OPK was still light but I'm get some pain on my left side so IDK!!!

My Mimi's Bday is Wed maybe she's trying to give me a gift for her Bday!! :shrug:

Well I get to go for a Root Canal in the Am!!! Yipeeee :(

Never heard back from my nurse today about DHs SA maybe she had the day off.... Hopefully I'll hear something Tom. in the meantime we will start The week of :sex:!!!
;)
Nitey nite!!!!

Well today has been a Curve ball to say the least!!!

Had to cancel my Root Canal (darn ;)) LO had fever had to take him to the Dr she said its Viral so we do Motrin and wait!! :(

Got a Super Dark +++ OPK this Am so I'll O tonite or Tom On my Mimi's Bday!! :)

Started ourBd week already thank Goodness!!!

Well lets hope this is all you need ;)

Did you hear back from your nurse about DH SA???

Yes I just called actually :haha:

41ml per 47%motility and Morhp at 9 she said above 7 is Ok so way better than NO Sperm found I'd say!!! :thumbup:

So glad SA went well sis...and sorry to hear about your lo and your root canal surgery not going ahead...mind I would have looked for ANYTHING to avoid that one lol...

Chart is looking good sis.:thumbup:

Hope you are well aftg.:flower:

Hi meg...are you still using the fitness pal...you can add me if you like...let me know and i will PM you my email.:thumbup:

Nat I am doing better today. Though my hips are being jerks.

P.S. you posted in the wrong thread again :haha:

Ha ha :rofl: did it again haven't i...oooops...posted on the wrong thread.:dohh:

Aw oh no painfull hips...never a good feeling :hugs: ...I know everybody is probly saying it but rest is key with them suckers...
It's hard tho when you are a "hands on" mom...how on earth are we supposed to get anything done resting eh? Lol
I hope they ease of with the joint pain and that walking and moving around isn't so awkward and annoying.:thumbup:
Have you tried the heat pads on your lower back and hips?...I hear it can help...:)

I haven't tried it yet, but a couple people have suggested it, so I may try it. I know that I was told to rest but at the same time I find them to be more stiff if I just sit around and not walk. So walking I need to continue to do. Walking actually isn't too bad once I start to get moving in the morning.

Right when I though I would have a NICE Stress Free day My Realtor Fu€ks it Up!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->