1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

She has done nothing but Kiss the sellers A$$ that's why I stopped talkin to her now she told DH that they won't fix the broke AC and want to stay an extra 30 days WTF!!!

Oh yea and she's holding our 3500 hostage!!!! :gun:

Oh no sis she sounds like a nightmare.
It WILL all work out right in the end I am sure...I hope she's not getting any commission for the sale bc it sounds like she done nothing but upset her clients(you) and to me that's not professional.

I hope she gets that AC fixed love and your money finds it way forward.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

She has been nothing it a Pain in my A$$ and Notplaying in our favor what's so ever very unprofessional !!!! :(

All this stress on DH and I and I should O today :cry: she has done nothing but make me waste my Time energy and money on TTc cuz she has stressed me to No End!!! Grrrr

She has been nothing it a Pain in my A$$ and Notplaying in our favor what's so ever very unprofessional !!!! :(

All this stress on DH and I and I should O today :cry: she has done nothing but make me waste my Time energy and money on TTc cuz she has stressed me to No End!!! Grrrr

Sqewz my lingo...but she sounds like a right beyatch!....no bonus for her then!

Try and relax sis...that lil eggy is about to find somewhere to nuzzle in nice and comfy...:thumbup:
Any chance you and hubby can get some cuddle up and movie time tonight..de stress and munch nice things?...
Even throw In a beer or glass o wine?
Would that help?

Big hugs sis...the universe will sort that selfish realtor out.:thumbup:

Sis if I was you's then I would be talking with her boss. Let her know what has been going on, and ask for him/her to take over on the sale.

Yes I've talked to the Realtor of Our buyers to let them know w aren't the ones being Difficult and she told me to Contact her Broker so I'll be doing that in the AM!!!

DH just told her they want till the end of the year then we want our Ernest money back and them to accept responsibility for our buyers walking!!

So they either gives us our money and walk from the deal or Close when we want and stop making demands!!! :)

I'm trying to relax by the fire but she has me Wanting to Slap somebody(HER) :haha:

Hope all this is sorted out by the Am DH has to go on a trip for the day Fri so we will BD tonite and Tom B4 he leaves hope I O B4 he goes!!!

Nite All I'm Frazzeled gonna take my Melatonin and Crawl in Bed!!!

Well I got BAD O pains on both sides last nite but only a Mild temp jump.... Either I'm Oing from both side like last month w No meds or I didn't get a strong O!! :shrug:

Stress Me thinks So!!! :(

FX !!!!!!

We have decided to just move forward on the House and Let Karma Bite All them in the A$$ for playing dirty! :nope:

I did talk to her Broker and she will Mediate for me from now on and will file a Complaint with Texas Realtor Comission if she gives me any ore grief:thumbup:

DH say we will have a Nice house W plenty of room they can live W there Pettiness !!
Love him more every Day!!!

When I got Up this Am he hugged me and said "Feel PG Yet??" :haha:

Hope everyone is Well!!!

Gotta go for my Root Canal this AM :( Booooooo!!!

My temp is on a Slow rise which hasn't happened b4 hope I Od Ok!! :shrug:

Hope everyone is well Happy Friday!!!

Gotta go for my Root Canal this AM :( Booooooo!!!

My temp is on a Slow rise which hasn't happened b4 hope I Od Ok!! :shrug:

Hope everyone is well Happy Friday!!!

Does a slow rise actually affect your chances of becoming pg? Isn't it as long as the egg drops you can catch it? Sorry for my ignorance here…..:shrug:

IDK Really I just always get a Good spike so I know for sure that I Od this time is Different :shrug:

Sis I'm thinking the slower the rise in temp may mean that egg(s) will have a longer life span to cover there grounds upon travel...
They are having a whale of time in there lol...

Dh sounds like a nice softy sis...how sweet of him to reassure you like that this morning.
He must really want this too to ask if you feel preggo yet .ahhhhh.:)

How did your RC go! I hope well.:)

Sis looking at your chart again you have had a lovely eostro dip there...perfection to say the least...:)

I hope the tww treats you well my dear.:flower:

Thanks Nat.... Yea I went ahead and put a temp for Sat so I could see my Cover and it's never been that Low
Maybe it's due to no meds this cycle :shrug:
I was happy w the fact that I've had more CM this cycle and still have it at 2dpo!!

The RC took forever as usually I have super Long roots but Lil teeth u would think they would be better but NOPE I've had issues w my teeth since I was 5 :(

How's the Puppy Nat???

I think it is a good thing that your cover line is a bit lower. That way you body has a better chance at rising to a not to hot temp to stay pg!! ;)

Just makes me kinda think I will be more in a Boy Zone but who knows if I do get PG then my Mimi sent me the Baby
Special gift for me No matter what gender!!! :)

Well I guess I hit my Temp spike and then some my Temp was 98.75 this AM it's never been that High I put down 98.5 cuz I figured it was wrong!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->