1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Not sure what was up w that :rofl:

Maybe the RC yesterday or Maybe cuz I had to wait for the LoO or maybe just Maybe!!! ;)

What is the Deal w All these CLOSED groups what are they better than everyone else or What!!!
People like that shouldn't have kids :haha:

Sorry the B1+€h strikes again Now DH is about to loose his mind since dealing w her for 2wks..... He gives me Much Props for dealing w her BS for 2 yrs!!! :rofl:

Vent over!!!

How's that PUP Nat and OPKs going???

The groups on TTC Groups they aren't really closed they just say it in the title cuz its not allowed on BNB !!!!!
That should tell them something right there it's not an option!!!
Some people are just so full of themselves!!!

Maybe we need to hijack everyone that CLOSED :rofl:

The groups on TTC Groups they aren't really closed they just say it in the title cuz its not allowed on BNB !!!!!
That should tell them something right there it's not an option!!!
Some people are just so full of themselves!!!

Maybe we need to hijack everyone that CLOSED :rofl:

That sounds like fun! Lol boycott! ...

So they are hosting threads that are closed?...I don't fully get it lol but hay lets mash em up anyways pmsl....jk jk :)

Yeah pup is brilliant had a great day.:) ...altho the lil terror decided 5:50 AM was a GOOD time to wake me up this morning lol...
I went and had my hair done today too...and when I got I cooked the dinner and did naff all else...I am enjoying relaxing for once it's been really nice.and feeling soooo much better for it too now.could get used to it lol..but I can't this house has already gone kerputt after one day of me on "temporary involuntary strike" lol
Back to work on it tmr. :dohh:

Hope all is well with you two ladies :)

Oh aftg I think I forgot to show you the lil dude...here he is :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1
Nat he is sooo very cute!!

I need to get my hair cleaned up, as I am growing it out. Perfect timing, as it grows like a weed right now LOL

I am doing alright other wise…. well for the most part. I tried to just laze around and when I went to the store I was having problems moving around LOL I really can't just sit around. :haha:

Here is my new kitten (can't remember if I posted a pic here or not)

IMG_0258.jpg

Well I've been eating my Pinapple Core and even having a Few Hershey kisses everyday!!!

4DPO and my boobs are already killing me like they usually do 8-10 DPO :shrug:

Took a OPK to see and it's 1/2 dark (Weird)

You given the trigger this time, or? Cause there are so many that will say that their OPK will show up if pg or trigger what ever it is…..

I sure hope that you are girl. I can't wait to hear about everything. :dance: Well for either of you really.

No meds no trigger AFTG!!!!

On,y thing I'm taking is my P started it yesterday! :)

Maybe that is a good sign then?? Oh I can't wait until you actually test!! So exciting!!!!! :yipee:

Tryin not to get my Hopes up too much cuz I know how much it Sux to be Let down but I'm staying Positive!!! ;)

I'll prob take a test next weekend unless I notice something B4 then!!! FX

My hips hurt today feel like we got rough and tough last nite but we didn't :rofl:

Hope everyone is doing well Happy Monday!!

My boys are countin down the days this week cuz they have off next week!! ;)

Well my temps took a Dump this AM guess we will see what Tom brings!!! :thumbup:

Sis ...it could well be implantation you know...:)
Not trying to get your hopes up as I know your keeping that low key this time love...
But I researched implantation dips and when one "may " be a genuine one...
Basically...we all may have one BEFORE 5dpo....this is a second oestrogen surge...which is normall and nesesary for the tww....but anything AFTER 5dpo "can " be considered as an implantation dip.:thumbup: hope that makes sense...:)

Btw your chart is georgous again ..me jealous! Lol...:haha:

:) :) :) xxx

Gorgeous Per Usual Hope it doesn't let me Down in a few days!!!!
I haven't really gotten a dip like that since starting P so maybe :thumbup: I'll be excited if I goes up Tom!!

My cervix is still super high too kinda strange!! :shrug:

Going to Diner w my BFF since DH is leaving Tom for a few days!! :)

My cervix this time did not change or move much. It isn't even pointing up. What is up with that? Other than getting ready for what it is knows is coming it really isn't very different.

Mine usually stays high for awhile but it's really up there which is a Lil strange but may just be due to lack of meds!!! :shrug:

U still got a ways to go AFTG I wouldnt worry it will do what it's gotta do when the time comes!!

FYI mine is tilted has been since DS1 not sure if it's always been like that or what I swear it moves when it wants to!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->