1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well my temp stayed the same prob cuz I didn't sleep much last nite I took meds for my tooth and it made it Really hard to sleep :(
I only slept in 2hr intervals so I'm sure that temp is wrong but not much I can do about it!!
:shrug:

Why do I cry every time I watch Miracle on 34th street??!!! :nope:

The only Xmas song that makes me cry is that shoes for Mom song OMG gets me every time!!!

Well my temp is back up to the Norm for this Cycle.... My back is hurting a Lil so FX something comes of it!!!!! ;)

Oooh that sounds promising sis.:) fx for you gal.:thumbup:

Taking my second opk for the day in a minute....wanting to see that blaring mo fo...lol

Hope all is well aftg and sis.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

My Pibble is freakin me out she keeps lookin up above me like she sees something its Strange even DS1 saw it and asked what's up w that!!! :shrug:

Maybe we have visitors for Thanksgiving Already :)

My new kitten does that to me if she is sitting on me, or my older cat jumps up and chases something onto the wall when there wasn't even a light shining on it. But I know that I always have people with me. I am good with that too ;)

Maybe my Mimi is hangin around to see this thing thru :thumbup:

Look at that temp jump Whoop whoop!!!

Yea idk what's up w that I've never had that high of a BBT!! :shrug:

My legs where cramping last nite so I had restless sleep so not sure if that was it.... Test was BFN!!! :(

technically if that was a implantation dip you will have to at least wait 3-4 days before testing!!!

I figured w that high temp I might see something Oh well I'll try Again in a few days!! :)

Update.... Kinda freakin out yesterday my Cervix was MIA well just checked and found it super high and got a spot of Blood!!!???

Hope it's a good sign and not AF super early!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->