1DPO! TWW Buddies?

I over analyzed all my symptoms last month so I'm going to try not to do that again!! Are you symptom spotting?

I over-analyze every cycle...lol so I'm trying not to this time around. I have peace about this cycle. I've promised myself I will NOT test until 10dpo(2 days before AF is supposed to show). I took an OPK this afternoon with a 5 hour hold and it was negative. So, I have definitely ovulated and I am in the TWW! Just trying to stay calm, not over-analyze every single detail and relish in this peace I have about this cycle. Lord be with us while we wait! [-o<

That is good advice. I hope I can find some peace this cycle. I'm really trying to concentrate on other things but have not been very successful so far. I always start symptom spotting about a week in so this time my main goal is to avoid randomly feeling my chest to check for sore boobs all the time...haha!

what days are you guys planning on testing?

I'm goin to start on Thanksgiving Day. (we'll see if I can hold out that long!)

Me too! I'm testing on Thanksgiving Day as well. Even though I'm sure you are blessed with many positive things and people, I hope you have a little something extra to be thankful for!

I really don't want to test until I miss my period.. I used 10 tests last month!!! I doubt I will actually be able to wait to probably 10dpo.. A week from today. I hate seeing bfns though.... So depressing!!

Hello everyone!

I am 2 dpo today and hoping to join your group. It seems like as soon as I join a thread, people stop using it so I'm hoping we can all keep each other from going crazy the next two weeks.

I ovulated late this month so DH and I sort of out did ourselves early but we still got some BD time Thursday and Friday. I believe I O'd Saturday (11/16/13). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get in another session Saturday because of company and that is the only day I had EWCM so that was a little frustrating. I'm hoping that we still get a BFP around Thanksgiving. I believe AF should come around the 30th. I don't really know what else to say. I just really want a BFP this month. This is our 3rd month TTC since MC in July.

Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust to All!!!

I am definitely needing some support so I will be here for you!!! We are totally in the same situation this month. I ovulated on the 15th (a big clump of EWCM) and the last day we bd'd was the 13th. Really hoping some swimmers were there waiting for the egg!! So sorry to hear about your MC.. Fingers crossed for you this month!!!

I over analyzed all my symptoms last month so I'm going to try not to do that again!! Are you symptom spotting?

I over-analyze every cycle...lol so I'm trying not to this time around. I have peace about this cycle. I've promised myself I will NOT test until 10dpo(2 days before AF is supposed to show). I took an OPK this afternoon with a 5 hour hold and it was negative. So, I have definitely ovulated and I am in the TWW! Just trying to stay calm, not over-analyze every single detail and relish in this peace I have about this cycle. Lord be with us while we wait! [-o<

I'm also not testing before 10dpo.. It's so great you have peace about this cycle!! Stay calm and relaxed!!

This is my crazy thought of the day. Anyone wanna give me some encouragement? When I check my CP I usually have to reach weirdly yo actually feel the opening. It isn't straight in there when I feel. Then my mind goes haywire thinking maybe when we bd the swimmers aren't actually going anywhere near my cervix opening and then how would I get pregnant?? I've never gotten a bfp so I worry that maybe I won't be able to. Ugh!!! Too much analyzing again!! (Keeping in mind this is only my second month EVER trying!!!)

Hello everyone!

I am 2 dpo today and hoping to join your group. It seems like as soon as I join a thread, people stop using it so I'm hoping we can all keep each other from going crazy the next two weeks.

I ovulated late this month so DH and I sort of out did ourselves early but we still got some BD time Thursday and Friday. I believe I O'd Saturday (11/16/13). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get in another session Saturday because of company and that is the only day I had EWCM so that was a little frustrating. I'm hoping that we still get a BFP around Thanksgiving. I believe AF should come around the 30th. I don't really know what else to say. I just really want a BFP this month. This is our 3rd month TTC since MC in July.

Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust to All!!!

Heyy! 2dpo is perfect for our little thread! I'm stoked because I've never had a thread take off like this one has! I will start testing Thanksgiving morning. I'm hoping to have a BIG FAT ANNOUNCEMENT to give over Thanksgiving dinner! (it's only DH and his parents, two brothers, and his eldest brother's GF) Also, in my hometown my family is having a bunch of my Aunt's and Uncle's and cousins over for Thanksgiving, so wouldn't it be awesome to call them and tell them or send a text with a picture of the :bfp: !? I'm just praying non-stop and the Lord is giving me peace about everything. I have a lot of hope for this cycle.

I know what it's like to MC, love. It's been 5 months almost since we lost our precious LO at 7wks6days. Praying that you and me and the rest of us will get Thanksgiving blessings this year! :dust: :flower: :hugs:

I so appreciate you talking about your faith in this thread. My faith is everything to me so it is refreshing to see you talk about it. Absolutely nothing against those who aren't religious - I am very open about my faith so I love to hear you talk about it!!

Yes this thread is awesome!!!

Me too! I'm testing on Thanksgiving Day as well. Even though I'm sure you are blessed with many positive things and people, I hope you have a little something extra to be thankful for!

Thanks! FX for you, too!

That is good advice. I hope I can find some peace this cycle. I'm really trying to concentrate on other things but have not been very successful so far. I always start symptom spotting about a week in so this time my main goal is to avoid randomly feeling my chest to check for sore boobs all the time...haha!

Oh my word - last month I was constantly poking and prodding my boobs to see if they were sore!! When they finally were I think it was because I poked them so much!!!!! Too funny

I'm on my ipad today so ignore grammar that doesn't make sense and repeating the same thoughts over and over. Stayed home from work today..most days I'm on my PC!!

This is my crazy thought of the day. Anyone wanna give me some encouragement? When I check my CP I usually have to reach weirdly yo actually feel the opening. It isn't straight in there when I feel. Then my mind goes haywire thinking maybe when we bd the swimmers aren't actually going anywhere near my cervix opening and then how would I get pregnant?? I've never gotten a bfp so I worry that maybe I won't be able to. Ugh!!! Too much analyzing again!! (Keeping in mind this is only my second month EVER trying!!!)[/QUOTE]

Yay! I have a buddy! We do have the same situation this month..crazy! The MC was awful but trying to stay positive and look towards the future. Thank you for your kind words though.

So about the CP, mine is all over the place too. I'm not the most experienced at checking it but I think it's normal to have to reach in and up kind of at an angle. I'm sure everything is fine and you are just over thinking it which is a good thing :winkwink:

I have a hard time telling if it is "open". I get that if it's "firm" it supposed to feel like the tip of your nose and if it's "soft", it's supposed to feel like your lips but I can't really ever tell if it's open or closed. Can you tell?

Thanks so much Gohan :flower: I hope this is all of our months without (hopefully) stressing about it too much. (As if) lol

Vickitoria I notice those twinges or feelings in my cervix. Sometimes it feels a bit like lightning bolts up in there lol. I haven't had it yet this cycle. But I'd normally feel it before af and after. And around ovulation. After a bit of googling a while back they attribute it sometimes to your cervix opening and /or closing. I am sure this is what it is for me because it's the same feeling I had before I went into labour with my son ;-) maybe you just never noticed them in your cycle before or it could definitely mean something is going on in there :)

This is my crazy thought of the day. Anyone wanna give me some encouragement? When I check my CP I usually have to reach weirdly yo actually feel the opening. It isn't straight in there when I feel. Then my mind goes haywire thinking maybe when we bd the swimmers aren't actually going anywhere near my cervix opening and then how would I get pregnant?? I've never gotten a bfp so I worry that maybe I won't be able to. Ugh!!! Too much analyzing again!! (Keeping in mind this is only my second month EVER trying!!!)

Yay! I have a buddy! We do have the same situation this month..crazy! The MC was awful but trying to stay positive and look towards the future. Thank you for your kind words though.

So about the CP, mine is all over the place too. I'm not the most experienced at checking it but I think it's normal to have to reach in and up kind of at an angle. I'm sure everything is fine and you are just over thinking it which is a good thing :winkwink:

I have a hard time telling if it is "open". I get that if it's "firm" it supposed to feel like the tip of your nose and if it's "soft", it's supposed to feel like your lips but I can't really ever tell if it's open or closed. Can you tell?[/QUOTE]

I have to angle to find mine, too. I think it's normal. I sure hope so. lol

I've been tracking mine since September (IUD removal) and I've learned quite a bit about my patterns. Weird, but neat at the same time.

The one thing I noticed for sure during ovulation was it being more open than normal. It's definitely not anything I'm using to track with, though. Mine for sure changes position through out the day. I'm sure everyone is different, but for me the red flag was opening.

I have a hard time telling if it is "open". I get that if it's "firm" it supposed to feel like the tip of your nose and if it's "soft", it's supposed to feel like your lips but I can't really ever tell if it's open or closed. Can you tell?[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one with an erratic cervix!! My mind was actually blown last month when I found my cervix.. If the opening is closed it feels a bit puckered.. When it is a bit open it honestly feels like a small donut hole. You should be able to run your finger around the end like a cone top and find the opening. It's a bit tricky but once you find it it is unmistakeable!!

I have a hard time telling if it is "open". I get that if it's "firm" it supposed to feel like the tip of your nose and if it's "soft", it's supposed to feel like your lips but I can't really ever tell if it's open or closed. Can you tell?

I have to angle to find mine, too. I think it's normal. I sure hope so. lol

I've been tracking mine since September (IUD removal) and I've learned quite a bit about my patterns. Weird, but neat at the same time.

The one thing I noticed for sure during ovulation was it being more open than normal. It's definitely not anything I'm using to track with, though. Mine for sure changes position through out the day. I'm sure everyone is different, but for me the red flag was opening.[/QUOTE]

It IS neat!! It's crazy how fascinating our bodies are

Oh my quoting of your messages don't seem to be working! But I'm planning on holding out until the 29th where I'll be 12 dpo. I know I'll be tempted beforehand but I need to stop wasting testd lol. Which date is Thanksgiving btw? Most of you are testing then. ..is it around the 25th? Sorry I don't celebrate it.

I'm also really sorry about a few of yours mc. Hopefully this cycle is your turnaround point.

I believe if we put positive energy out there we will get it back in return ... so here's hoping :yipee:

Wow! I'm gone for a few hours and this thread is BOOMING! So blessed! :happydance: I'm glad I can be an encouragement to you ladies! How are we doing tonight, girls? :flower:

Hi ladies
2dpo here. How are you all feeling?

Nothing much to report here except for a temp dip. But I'm going to attribute it to waking an hour earlier and more broken sleep. Lol. stil bloated and occasional tingle in bbs. That's about it.

Hope you all have a great day.

I am peeing like crazy. It's driving me nuts! Also my boobs feel super heavy. Remember when I said I wasn't gonna symptom spot?! Ugh!! I think I will be aware of everything but I won't assume anything is pregnancy symptoms because it's probably not!!!

How is everyone else?? Anything new??

Hi ladies
2dpo here. How are you all feeling?

Nothing much to report here except for a temp dip. But I'm going to attribute it to waking an hour earlier and more broken sleep. Lol. stil bloated and occasional tingle in bbs. That's about it.

Hope you all have a great day.

I haven't been very good about temping this cycle...I feel guilty about that. :nope: But I do know that today I have been EXHAUSTED! Yawning alllll day! And I couldn't have my usual Cafe Mocha or 5-Hour Energy, since I'm off all caffeine. But I've noticed some pinching and pain in the right side of my pelvis., and my boobs have been tingly like yours! I don't wanna symptom spot...I refuse to. :dohh:

I am peeing like crazy. It's driving me nuts! Also my boobs feel super heavy. Remember when I said I wasn't gonna symptom spot?! Ugh!! I think I will be aware of everything but I won't assume anything is pregnancy symptoms because it's probably not!!!

How is everyone else?? Anything new??

I'm the same way! I'm trying my best not to symptom spot! Doing everything in my power to stay off of Google(I've been successful so far! :happydance: ) and spend more time with Hubby. Like I said above, my boobs are tingly and I have a pinching feeling in the right side of my pelvis. Other than that, nothing really out of the ordinary for me! Still at peace and staying hopeful! :baby:

I found out after long suspicion that my acupuncturist is pregnant. I knew she was and I asked the nurses if they knew. They suspected it, as well...but I totally nailed it! She's 17 weeks along now. We talked and I mentioned that I had a MC back in June and DH and I were TTC again and I was in the TWW, and her eyes got sad and she told me that in May she had a MC of her own. She had announced it on Facebook, told everyone, had the room painted and everything. She lost the LO at 10weeks. :cry: I never imagined someone in such perfect health as her could lose a LO. She about 5'3 and weighs no more than 120 pounds. She's beautiful and healthy. She's a Naturopath for cripes sake! I didn't think that was possible. But it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Like it happens to every type of woman, the young, the old, the thin and the overweight. It's not what we do, sometimes things happen and we can't control it. So, again, I have peace. Knowing that it wasn't my fault back in June, and that it happens to more than just the "At-Risk" ladies. So, maybe some of her fertile glow rubbed off on me. And I'm rubbing it all over you ladies! *pours bucket of fertile glow over my TWW Buddies* Heehee!

So, does anyone have any ways they'd like to announce the BFP if it comes this time? I have such high hopes for us, ladies! I have faith and I have peace!

If I get my BFP, (I speak this into being RIGHT NOW in the name of Jesus!) I think I would bake cupcakes. Decorate one to make it look like a man's cupcake that says "Daddy", one that looks feminine that says "Momma", and and a mini cupcake with yellow frosting that has a baby face on it, with the rest of the little ones with letters on it, spelling "We're Expecting!" :blush: What about you, ladies?

Hi Gohan

You're right..MC can happe to anyone with absolutely no fault of your own. Sometimes our bodies decide things for us and things definitely happen for a reason.
I hope she sprinkled baby dust all over you!

I've been so cranky again today. I don't know what's wrong with me! And Gohan I am so tired too since yesterday. But I do get tired after O normally. When I look back at when I was pg with my son before I got my bfp everything I experienced I noticed I get in the tww anyway. So I can't really count anything as valid. So I'll just keep fingers crossed.

I'm not sure how I'll announce it Gohan. I like your idea! ! Good one. As this is our second I think people won't be as excited for us haha. But I know I want to wait to 12weeks to announce to most people.

Just an update. Something that was unusual for me was my cervix this morning. It changes position from medium to high all of the time with little consistency, but this morning it was crazy high and titled REALLY far back. It's never been tilted that far backwards before. I'm fairly confident it means little to nothing in regards to TTC, but I am curious as to why the cervix tilts like that.

Hey guys!

Hope it's ok if I join in, even tho I'm 3 DPO. This is our 10th month of trying. We used Pre-Seed so hopefully that makes a big difference and we get the BFP we've been hoping for! O'd on Friday (11/15/13), BD'd every other day since that Monday, so fingers x'd!

So far I've had a couple of headaches (not usual for me) and sore bbs (totally usual for me). Also, I got very irritable last night. Symptom or just reaction to things in life? Who knows? Lol. I think it might be too early to be a real symptom.

I also used pre-seed this month. If you don't mind me asking, did you use the applicators or did you just use it topically?

I used the applicators. I kind of wanted to get it as close to my cervix as possible.

thanks for all the updates today, friends. i am feeling nothing new really. 4dpo for me and not a ton of symptoms. we shall see! busy busy day at work today so that is keeping my mind busy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->