• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hi ladies
Hope you're all had/are having a good day. My mood has made a 180 today thank goodness! And my bbs are not really sensitive like they normally are more those shooting pains that some of you described. And I'm mega bloated. Wish I could take a peep inside my belly lol. I did get a pimple on my belly today which is weird... silly hormones.

Gohan your names are so sweet :) I love Grace and I like your boy choice.my dad's dad and my dads eldest brother anf his eldest son al have the same name too.
For us we always had a girl name... malli este (malli is my mil name-not her full name though and este is my best friend who passed away when we were 16). Our DS is named noah (no second name) and I think we will name our boy if we have a boy, , Charlie :) dh and I just really love the name ♥

Hi ladies
Hope you're all had/are having a good day. My mood has made a 180 today thank goodness! And my bbs are not really sensitive like they normally are more those shooting pains that some of you described. And I'm mega bloated. Wish I could take a peep inside my belly lol. I did get a pimple on my belly today which is weird... silly hormones.

Gohan your names are so sweet :) I love Grace and I like your boy choice.my dad's dad and my dads eldest brother anf his eldest son al have the same name too.
For us we always had a girl name... malli este (malli is my mil name-not her full name though and este is my best friend who passed away when we were 16). Our DS is named noah (no second name) and I think we will name our boy if we have a boy, , Charlie :) dh and I just really love the name

I <3 the name Charlie. I always wanted a little girl named that. :)

Both of my kids have family surnames for their first and middle names. I have a Keller and a Maddock. Not a one to be found anywhere in the metroplex here! LOL Which I love. ;-)

DH for whatever reason is in love with the name Lana for a girl. Hopefully not offending anyone in this thread, but I just am not feeling that. He seems pretty set so I can see that turning into a battle. lol

Glad to read that your mood has turned around!!!!

Hi friends! 5dpo for me today! Last night I had a ton of 'symptoms'. Although trying not to get my hopes up since I was so disappointed last month.

I had the most bizarre shooting pains in my left boob. I've never felt anything like it in my life. It lasted for about 2 hours on and off. I can't even explain it.. just shooting/tingly pains. It was very uncomfortable. My boobs also feel so heavy I can't even stand it. Today my right boob is sore. I had a sharp pain on my left side near my left hip at one point last night as well. It actually shocked me it hurt so bad but went away almost instantly. My lower back was also killing me in bed last night. Also was still peeing like a maniac last night.

CP is medium, hard and last night it was slightly open. I'll check again today to see what it's like. CM last night was sticky.

I feel so frustrated at myself today. I really didnt want to be symptom spotting this month as I was so upset last month. My symptoms are definitely different this month but I wonder if it is still my body regulating itself since its only month 2 off BC. I just feel like I am getting my hopes up for disappointment. Ugh.. Having a lame day today. =(

the internet sucks!! with every symptom i have i am either pregnant or dying.. stupid google!!!!!

I NEVER get head aches. Earlier in my cycle I had 2 days solid of head aches and of course my first though was TUMOR. :dohh:

Looking at my chart I saw that it happened right when my body geared up to try and ovulate and I *think* it was related to hormones. Not a tumor. At me :haha:

the TWW makes us all go nuts!!!! you are too funny!

your name choices are adorable, girls! i really don't even know yet..

i ALSO got a pimple on my belly.. I never get any body acne.. bizarre!! FX for us!!

Lovedbaby2b I love Charlie for a girl too. .soooo cute! I love your children's names. Very special. :smile:

I just hate how period symptoms and pg symptoms are the same! ! So annoying hey. Guess it gives our minds two weeks to go nuts! Lol :wink:

Lovedbaby2b I love Charlie for a girl too. .soooo cute! I love your children's names. Very special. :smile:

I just hate how period symptoms and pg symptoms are the same! ! So annoying hey. Guess it gives our minds two weeks to go nuts! Lol :wink:

Yes it's so brutal!! Our OH's have no idea what we really go through!!

So it's 5 DPO for me. No real symptoms except sore bbs, which is normal. I've been trying to avoid thinking about symptoms and analyzing my body.

Update on my temps: I was a little worried because they seemed so low, but this morning my BBT jumped up to 98.2 F (from 97.1 F)! I don't want to hope too much that this might be a triphasic chart (which has never happened to me, and I think might be a really good sign that I might be pregnant), but I really hope this is a triphasic chart! Lol

Lovedbaby2b, where are you from originally? It's super great to meet a fellow Texan! I live in San Antonio. :)

Also, we don't really have names picked out. Well, *I* do, but DH has vetoed every one! This might be a problem! Lol. For a girl I like Emily and for a boy I love the name Oliver. Of course, the middle name of my first born will be my maiden name, since the line ended with my sister and I. I'm hoping I can make it a tradition where the first born gets the surname as a middle name for generations to keep the line going!

So it's 5 DPO for me. No real symptoms except sore bbs, which is normal. I've been trying to avoid thinking about symptoms and analyzing my body.

Update on my temps: I was a little worried because they seemed so low, but this morning my BBT jumped up to 98.2 F (from 97.1 F)! I don't want to hope too much that this might be a triphasic chart (which has never happened to me, and I think might be a really good sign that I might be pregnant), but I really hope this is a triphasic chart! Lol

Lovedbaby2b, where are you from originally? It's super great to meet a fellow Texan! I live in San Antonio. :)

Dallas. I love SA! I wish I could move there! We drive down for weekends as often as we can. Nice get away from Dallas. That's a huge temp spike. Fingers crossed for you! Do you have a link to your chart?

[QUOTE/]

Dallas. I love SA! I wish I could move there! We drive down for weekends as often as we can. Nice get away from Dallas. That's a huge temp spike. Fingers crossed for you! Do you have a link to your chart?[/QUOTE]

SA is great! I just moved here about a year and a half ago, and it's such a nice place.

As for my chart link, here is one. I hope it works! <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43e0f1">My Ovulation Chart</a>

As you can see, my temp dropped REALLY low (94.1). That's below the 95 degree mark people tell you to stay above. I have no idea what happened there. Honestly, this chart is confusing to me, which is why I'm glad I have Fertility Friend to tell me what's what!

oh wow! Surely it had to be some kind of default with your thermometer? I'm pretty sure that temp is sign of hypothermia. Which you would have known about. lol Clearly you are still alive and healthy, though.:laugh2: Very bizarre!

Other than your bbt showing you that you apparently died one night and came back to life....:haha:

Your temps climbing look really good to me! I"m not an expert, but I'd love to see a spike like that right now!

oh wow! Surely it had to be some kind of default with your thermometer? I'm pretty sure that temp is sign of hypothermia. Which you would have known about. lol Clearly you are still alive and healthy, though.:laugh2: Very bizarre!

That's what I was thinking! I thought my thermometer was done for, but the next day, it started working fine. Maybe I should replace the battery or just get a new one... Now I'm kind of worried the spike is just a result of my crappy thermometer being crappy. Lol. Only time will tell!

Hey Ladies! 3dpo for me today! No new symptoms to report. Just kinda hangin' out until something major decides to show up. :thumbup:

hi ladies can i join in??

struggling to understand all the terminology on here, my daughter is almost 2 so its been a while since i've had to think of dates and ways to do the deed!But I did some ovulation sticks on thursd, fri and sat and they were positive each time. so me and hubby dtd each day. i forgot to do one monday, so not sure when i actually ovulated. but today ive got the pains in my right side so is that ovulating?? Kinda dreading this trying to conceive business, with our daughter is just kinda happened without too much fuss. 1st time of trying, so now i feel the pressure is on!

my last period started 6th november, and it normally comes every 31 days or so (im terrible, i dont keep track!), so would you wait till the 6th december to test?? x

hi ladies can i join in??

struggling to understand all the terminology on here, my daughter is almost 2 so its been a while since i've had to think of dates and ways to do the deed!But I did some ovulation sticks on thursd, fri and sat and they were positive each time. so me and hubby dtd each day. i forgot to do one monday, so not sure when i actually ovulated. but today ive got the pains in my right side so is that ovulating?? Kinda dreading this trying to conceive business, with our daughter is just kinda happened without too much fuss. 1st time of trying, so now i feel the pressure is on!

my last period started 6th november, and it normally comes every 31 days or so (im terrible, i dont keep track!), so would you wait till the 6th december to test?? x

Welcome!!! It sounds like you definitely ovulated. We would love to spend the TWW (two week wait) with you!! There are tons of online calculators you can use to input your period dates and it will give you an estimation. I would say you are 2-4 dpo (days past ovulation). You could start testing 8dpo if you want but they are most accurate the day of your missed period. This is only my second month TTC #1 so it is all new to me as well! Ask as many questions as you want.. We are here for you!!!

Hi ladies
How are you all?
4dpo here...nothing new to report. My bbs don't feel sensitive at all. Normally my nipps are from ovulation but besides those stabbing pains I've had nothing. I couldn't sleep last night either. .I think just too much on my mind.

Welcome weenireeni :flower: you're most welcome to wait with us :)
How is everyone today? I'm sure you're all asleep if you're in the USA. We have thunderstorms here today which is very rare...so I'm quite excited! Lol

Hi ladies
How are you all?
4dpo here...nothing new to report. My bbs don't feel sensitive at all. Normally my nipps are from ovulation but besides those stabbing pains I've had nothing. I couldn't sleep last night either. .I think just too much on my mind.

Welcome weenireeni :flower: you're most welcome to wait with us :)
How is everyone today? I'm sure you're all asleep if you're in the USA. We have thunderstorms here today which is very rare...so I'm quite excited! Lol

I'm in the USA and still wiiiiiiiide awake! XDDD The only other symptom I've really had today is a I leaned down to pick up laundry and I vomited a bit in my mouth. (Sorry if TMI!) I'm a bit concerned about my CM, or lack there off. I have some, but it's not creamy white like it should be. It's more broken up...so I'm a bit concerned. But I know God is with me. :thumbup: How are you doing, bub? :flower:

Aaw Gohan don't be worried. ..something different is good right? When you check CM after O is it on your knickers at all? Mine is creamy now which it normally is but I'm having to wear a panty liner which I normally don't do after O. But my body has tricked me so many times I put nothing past it lol.

Aaw Gohan don't be worried. ..something different is good right? When you check CM after O is it on your knickers at all? Mine is creamy now which it normally is but I'm having to wear a panty liner which I normally don't do after O. But my body has tricked me so many times I put nothing past it lol.

I honestly don't know. I've been Anovulatory for the past 4 cycles until this one. So it's hard to remember. And even before that, I wasn't that into checking CM. Yesterday I had some water-like CM, but today it's almost like it's non-existent. :nope: I'm just continuing to pray like mad and hope for the best. [-o&lt;

Ahhh! I almost caved and POAS'd! I'm just so darn excited! But I didn't...I only have 5 FRER's, and I'm NOT going to waste them! (although I am more-than-likely going to make a trip to the Dollar Tree this weekend! :blush: ) I also realized that I just used the bathroom (#2) for the first time tonight this whole day! It wasn't a lot either...and I'm usually VERY regular with my BM's, lol. I'm hardly EVER plugged up...maybe this is a good sign! :happydance: I've also been experiencing some back pain today. I rarely get that either! I have my fx'd! :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->