1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today is my first TWW since my MC back in June! :happydance: I'm super excited to know that I O'd yesterday, and I'm SO hopeful for a BFP this cycle! DH and I BD'd the last 3 days, so we're praying for a BFP just in time for Christmas! Who wants to obsess and symptom spot with me and be TWW buddies!? All are welcome! :flower:

Hi Gohan I'll be your buddy!
I am 1dpo too! Due for af on 1 dec. I od yesterday which was cd16. We bd on cd 10/11/15/16 so hopefully we're in for a good chance. This is our first month ttc our 2nd. Last couple of months we ntnp but didn't make a good go of it to count lol.

Got some tingling bbs today which is normal in my tww and bloating which I'm sure could be due to anything. What about you?

Sticky baby dust for us xx

Hey guys!

Hope it's ok if I join in, even tho I'm 3 DPO. This is our 10th month of trying. We used Pre-Seed so hopefully that makes a big difference and we get the BFP we've been hoping for! O'd on Friday (11/15/13), BD'd every other day since that Monday, so fingers x'd!

So far I've had a couple of headaches (not usual for me) and sore bbs (totally usual for me). Also, I got very irritable last night. Symptom or just reaction to things in life? Who knows? Lol. I think it might be too early to be a real symptom.

Hi geek girl :)

I am so moody today and irritable too...which is totally unusual for me only normally the day before af. But I wouldn't put anything past my tww lol.

I hope this is your month too! What exactly does pre seed do? My hubby was travelling on my cd 12-14 so we could only bd before and when he got back.

I'm 3 dpo!

No progesterone related symptoms that I can notice. I've been impatient with DH...but, that's definitely not out of the ordinary.:haha:

What exactly does pre seed do?

Pre-Seed is a lubricant that is sperm friendly, and mimics your fertile CM. I might be putting too much hope into it, but I think it helps the little guys swim to where they need to be, and maybe gives them a chance to wait for the right moment? I just know that it has been recommended not only online, but by fertility clinics (if their website can be trusted. Lol.). :thumbup: Here's a link if you want to check it out! Preseed

I'm new here and nearing the end of the tww... Been obsessively symptom spotting, my current weird thing is an odd sensation round my cervix, as though I'm having a smear. Happens every so often.

Hi Gohan I'll be your buddy!
I am 1dpo too! Due for af on 1 dec. I od yesterday which was cd16. We bd on cd 10/11/15/16 so hopefully we're in for a good chance. This is our first month ttc our 2nd. Last couple of months we ntnp but didn't make a good go of it to count lol.

Got some tingling bbs today which is normal in my tww and bloating which I'm sure could be due to anything. What about you?

Sticky baby dust for us xx

Hey girl! Thanks for being my buddy! AF is due for me on November 29th-30th, so I'm hoping for the best! The only symptoms I can find right now would have to be ovulation pains, had some dull cramping and heaviness on the right side of my pelvis last night and a bit this morning. Thanks for joining me! :flower:
Hey guys!

Hope it's ok if I join in, even tho I'm 3 DPO. This is our 10th month of trying. We used Pre-Seed so hopefully that makes a big difference and we get the BFP we've been hoping for! O'd on Friday (11/15/13), BD'd every other day since that Monday, so fingers x'd!

So far I've had a couple of headaches (not usual for me) and sore bbs (totally usual for me). Also, I got very irritable last night. Symptom or just reaction to things in life? Who knows? Lol. I think it might be too early to be a real symptom.

It's absolutely okay that you join us! My DH and I BD'd the 3 days leading up to O, so I have my fx'd that this is our cycle, since this is the first cycle in 5 that I have truly ovulated! :happydance:

I'm 3 dpo!

No progesterone related symptoms that I can notice. I've been impatient with DH...but, that's definitely not out of the ordinary.:haha:

Welcome! Lol. Hubby knows when I get impatient, is more because of AF. But recently I've been all cuddly and snuggly with him. Not sure what that means, but I guess I have peace about this cycle. :thumbup:

I'm new here and nearing the end of the tww... Been obsessively symptom spotting, my current weird thing is an odd sensation round my cervix, as though I'm having a smear. Happens every so often.

Welcome! That is a weird symptom! I hope it's a start of a :bfp: for you! :)

Wow, thanks so much, ladies! Such a pleasant surprise to see so many of you coming to be buddies! ^-^

Hi ladies! I'm 3dpo and I would love to join your group! This is my second cycle off BC.. We bd'd a lot last month but I am starting to think I didn't ovulate since it was my first month off. This month we bd'd this past Wednesday which was 2 days before o. Hubby went away so that was our only shot. Thinking we probably missed our chance. We will see though! I tracked o by cp and cm. Last month I was confused about the cm as it never really turned EW. This month it was unmistakable.. TMI - I wiped and there was a huge clump.. I actually found it kind of fascinating. I think I ovulated off my left side as I've had lots of cramping And twinning off the left side.

That's all for me! Looking forward to spending my TWW with you!! I should also mention this is Ttc our first baby. I want to be a mom so bad!!!!!

Hi ladies! I'm 3dpo and I would love to join your group! This is my second cycle off BC.. We bd'd a lot last month but I am starting to think I didn't ovulate since it was my first month off. This month we bd'd this past Wednesday which was 2 days before o. Hubby went away so that was our only shot. Thinking we probably missed our chance. We will see though! I tracked o by cp and cm. Last month I was confused about the cm as it never really turned EW. This month it was unmistakable.. TMI - I wiped and there was a huge clump.. I actually found it kind of fascinating. I think I ovulated off my left side as I've had lots of cramping And twinning off the left side.

That's all for me! Looking forward to spending my TWW with you!! I should also mention this is Ttc our first baby. I want to be a mom so bad!!!!!

Hey there! Although I've not been on BC long term since I was 16, I know what it's like not to Ovulate. I hated myself for the 5 months after my MC...knowing that no matter how badly I wanted it, I couldn't have it because I wasn't O'ing. Well, this is my first cycle since the MC that I've ovulated! I have one more day to nail this, and DH and I have BD'd the last 3 days, and we will again tonight(and probably tomorrow since it's his day off! :blush: ). DH and I are also trying for our first. We lost our first pregnancy at 7weeks6days and I think my DH is finally ready to TTC and take the bull by the horns! I feel happy and hopeful! :)

Sending tons of baby dust your way.. I am so sorry to hear about your MC. I hope this is your lucky month!!

I over analyzed all my symptoms last month so I'm going to try not to do that again!! Are you symptom spotting?

what days are you guys planning on testing?

I'm goin to start on Thanksgiving Day. (we'll see if I can hold out that long!)

Hello everyone!

I am 2 dpo today and hoping to join your group. It seems like as soon as I join a thread, people stop using it so I'm hoping we can all keep each other from going crazy the next two weeks.

I ovulated late this month so DH and I sort of out did ourselves early but we still got some BD time Thursday and Friday. I believe I O'd Saturday (11/16/13). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get in another session Saturday because of company and that is the only day I had EWCM so that was a little frustrating. I'm hoping that we still get a BFP around Thanksgiving. I believe AF should come around the 30th. I don't really know what else to say. I just really want a BFP this month. This is our 3rd month TTC since MC in July.

Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust to All!!!

I over analyzed all my symptoms last month so I'm going to try not to do that again!! Are you symptom spotting?

I over-analyze every cycle...lol so I'm trying not to this time around. I have peace about this cycle. I've promised myself I will NOT test until 10dpo(2 days before AF is supposed to show). I took an OPK this afternoon with a 5 hour hold and it was negative. So, I have definitely ovulated and I am in the TWW! Just trying to stay calm, not over-analyze every single detail and relish in this peace I have about this cycle. Lord be with us while we wait! [-o<

Hey guys!

I also used pre-seed this month. If you don't mind me asking, did you use the applicators or did you just use it topically?

Hey guys!

I also used pre-seed this month. If you don't mind me asking, did you use the applicators or did you just use it topically?

We used it for the first time this cycle and we tried the applicator, but that wasn't happening. Weirded DH out . lol

Hello everyone!

I am 2 dpo today and hoping to join your group. It seems like as soon as I join a thread, people stop using it so I'm hoping we can all keep each other from going crazy the next two weeks.

I ovulated late this month so DH and I sort of out did ourselves early but we still got some BD time Thursday and Friday. I believe I O'd Saturday (11/16/13). Unfortunately, we weren't able to get in another session Saturday because of company and that is the only day I had EWCM so that was a little frustrating. I'm hoping that we still get a BFP around Thanksgiving. I believe AF should come around the 30th. I don't really know what else to say. I just really want a BFP this month. This is our 3rd month TTC since MC in July.

Fingers Crossed and Baby Dust to All!!!

Heyy! 2dpo is perfect for our little thread! I'm stoked because I've never had a thread take off like this one has! I will start testing Thanksgiving morning. I'm hoping to have a BIG FAT ANNOUNCEMENT to give over Thanksgiving dinner! (it's only DH and his parents, two brothers, and his eldest brother's GF) Also, in my hometown my family is having a bunch of my Aunt's and Uncle's and cousins over for Thanksgiving, so wouldn't it be awesome to call them and tell them or send a text with a picture of the :bfp: !? I'm just praying non-stop and the Lord is giving me peace about everything. I have a lot of hope for this cycle.

I know what it's like to MC, love. It's been 5 months almost since we lost our precious LO at 7wks6days. Praying that you and me and the rest of us will get Thanksgiving blessings this year! :dust: :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->