• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hey! This thread has been quite sparse lately. Everyone seems to be getting on with their lives at this point. I still pop in from time to time, but I think it's about time I started a new board. If any of you ladies see this, I will be making another board. mrandmrswilt, you are more than welcome to join me! :3

Hey TTC peeps! Anyone still creepin' on this thread? I just thought I'd pop in and say hello!

Wow, I haven't been here in at least a year.
Well, we had given up and settled for a life without kids. We just bought the house of our dreams going into debt big time, I have the perfect job, we have 3 cats and were planning on a second dog for the next year.

Today I got my BFP. I took 7 tests total, 2 digis. All positive!

To say that I am shocked is putting it very nicely! I am freaked out on so many levels, I am between crying and laughing hysterically! Tomorrow morning I go in for a blood test and I hope they will also do an Ultrasound!

I would be 4 weeks along, I think I might be further as I felt very off last cycle but since I did bleed I figured everything is normal. Now I have a ton of symptoms that I all thought my body was just playing tricks on me up until today!
The digis I took after a 2.5 hour hold only and at night, if I got pregnant this cycle I should be only 11 or 12dpo so this is weird!

So I guess I will creep around over in the preggo section for now and hope and pray that this baby will stick!

Still no one around here. Just checking in, 14 weeks today!
I had a rough pregnancy so far, severe morning sickness, spotting and cramps that got me 2 weeks of bed rest. Doctor took me out of work for the rest of the pregnancy (it's paid over here) as it didn't work at all for me anymore.
The severe underweight I had going into this pregnancy is also taking its toll.
I am slowly feeling better though so I hope I will get there! Last ultrasound at almost 11 weeks looked very good, little one was bouncing around!
Next appointment is this week so I'm anxious about it, hopefully everything is still looking good!

Thinking of you guys!!

Mrs. Vet!!

I'm sooooooo excited for you! yayyayayay!

I just popped in to see if anyone had posted anything.

What great news. I have to start teaching now but I hope you'll check this and we can chat a bit. Talk soon!

Mrs. Vet!!

What great news. I have to start teaching now but I hope you'll check this and we can chat a bit. Talk soon!

Just saw this now when I randomly logged in!
Thank you!!

I am 30w4d now so things are getting exciting here! Time has gone by soooo fast I can't believe it!
We found out in january we are having a boy!! Nursery is pretty much ready except for some small things and this week is absolute craziness as we are having a combined birthday party and baby shower on saturday!

Hope to read from you guys soon!

6-7 DPO now... best guess at least. I feel like last month I was feeling so many different things... cramps, nausea here and there, and a lot of random "Symptoms"... this time I'm not at all whatsoever!! Not yet at least. Is that normal too? I feel nothing pretty much other that a random crampy quiver. I do think maybe this month is different in that we're looking for a house to buy and that's distracting me from the anxiety of the 2ww and noticing any physical feelings.... Definitely distracted. Hoping the stress of looking for a house isn't too much for trying to conceive...

6-7 DPO now... best guess at least. I feel like last month I was feeling so many different things... cramps, nausea here and there, and a lot of random "Symptoms"... this time I'm not at all whatsoever!! Not yet at least. Is that normal too? I feel nothing pretty much other that a random crampy quiver. I do think maybe this month is different in that we're looking for a house to buy and that's distracting me from the anxiety of the 2ww and noticing any physical feelings.... Definitely distracted. Hoping the stress of looking for a house isn't too much for trying to conceive...

Yay Puffers!

It looks like you got your BFP!! I hope you've found a house too!

Mrs. Vet!!

Just saw this now when I randomly logged in!
Thank you!!

I am 30w4d now so things are getting exciting here! Time has gone by soooo fast I can't believe it!
We found out in january we are having a boy!! Nursery is pretty much ready except for some small things and this week is absolute craziness as we are having a combined birthday party and baby shower on saturday!

Hope to read from you guys soon![/QUOTE

Mrs. Vet!
Did you have your baby? I would love an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->