1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Hey ladies, I'm sorry for being so spotty with posting! I've been back from Ohio for almost two weeks now. I was 8 days late for AF. Today is DH's 31st birthday. 😊 not too much going on over here, I guess.

I hope you are both doing well with your pregnancies, Liz and Sandra! ❤️

I will give a full update soon! 😘

Hey ladies! I finally have time to post a full update! :thumbup:

AF came 9 days late, on CD 37. It's been a weird period. The cramps were terrible the first two days, but the flow has been unusually light. I'm not saying it's like spotting, but normally I am changing my pads 4-5 times a day on CD 2-4. I'm getting away with ultra thin pads no problem. It's strange! :shrug: I'm not complaining too much, though.

DH just turned 31, as I stated earlier. He's been a bit melancholy about his age. I'm trying to just love him through it, but he's being so unbearable lately its causing issues.

Chi is doing well. She vomited twice today, but she doesn't act sick. She probably ate too fast or something, I'm not too worried. Chi hasn't gone into full heat yet, but she did have an episode that seemed like it, but it wasn't. She is becoming much more vocal recently, but I don't know. She will be 8 months old next Tuesday, so it's bound to happen any time. But she's doing well. :cloud9:

I was in Ohio during ovulation, so I'm obviously not pregnant. :nope: I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have a child. :cry:

While I was in Ohio, DH rearranged the furniture in our room and living room to make it more spacious and comfortable for us. It's so nice. :thumbup:

On Wednesday I start a twice weekly Vitamin B-12 injection. The left side of my brain is only getting 80% blood flow, so my doc is going to be giving me B-12 injections twice a week to help the blood flow restriction. I hope it helps, as it is causing me horrible headaches. :nope:

Two more friends of mine announced their pregnancies. There are at least 7 women I know that are pregnant. It just doesn't seem fair. :cry:

Anyway, I don't wanna whine too much, so I'll leave it at that. I hope you are all doing well! Praying for you all! :hugs::kiss::flower:

Hey girls,

how is everyone?

Took a while to be able to come and post again, I did post in the LTTC-section after our last appointment with the RE but got interrupted and then I just kinda avoided the forum so I wouldn't have to think about it too much...

The last SA was as expected bad news. DH's sperm doesn't even live 24 hours, at 24 hours the number of normal moving living sperm was zero. :( There is more but I can't recall all the details.
Our chances of conceiving naturally are very low.
Our chances with IUI are around 7%. He recommended ICSI which is not an option for me personally, we said we won't do IVF or ICSI and I don't see that changing.

We decided to keep trying naturally for the rest of the year and then maybe next year try one round of IUI and that is it. We can't afford more than one cycle, well we could if we would go without anything else that is not absolutely necessary. We don't want that especially with the chances for it to work are so low.
Before investing that much money, for now we have bought vitamins for DH again and preseed. someone recommended fertil aid specifically for motility issues so DH is going to bring that from the US when he is going in May.
I am not going with him as it was just too expensive for both of us and it turned out to be the right decision. 2 days after we booked his flight I got a job!!
Now I wouldn't have gotten leave that soon anyway. It is only part time and was through a temp agency first, now at the end of the month they are hiring me directly and I will get a raise then!
It is a really great place, my law school knowledge is very useful and appreciated even though I don't have a degree, I can even bring our dog whenever I want to and they love him!
I am still amazed with how well this one turned out! I prayed to God about where I belong career wise because I couldn't find anything that worked for me and no one would hire me. I said "wherever you send me, I will go." and this is what I got!

So over all, after weeks of struggling with the devastating results of our last RE visit, I am right now pretty much at peace with how things are going. It still hurts but the pain is now no longer taking over my life. We will keep trying, live our lives and pray.
If nothing works and IUI doesn't work as well, we will try to accept that we won't have kids but we are not there yet.

I am 1dpo today, we only managed to BD once, with me working and DH working night shifts this week things were difficult. But going by the OPKs and my temp raise I think we might have had pretty good timing for our motility issue.

Praying for all of you girls!

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Has your hubby seen a urologist? Ours really helped with DH's sperm issues. Medicine helped with one issue that was caused my hormones. A vitamin (Conception XR) helped with the other. It might be worth a shot. Keep your head up and try not to lose hope! Thinking of you!

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Has your hubby seen a urologist? Ours really helped with DH's sperm issues. Medicine helped with one issue that was caused my hormones. A vitamin (Conception XR) helped with the other. It might be worth a shot. Keep your head up and try not to lose hope! Thinking of you!

How are you doing lilsoy? You're almost through first trimester already, can't believe how the time is racing!!

We have seen a urologist early on, he sent us to the RE as he couldn't help us. Over here the urologist can't do much about fertility issues.

He has been taking the vitamins again that we had tried a year ago but he needs to take a lower dosage as the dosage he is supposed to take is triggering his migraines obviously. He will bring fertilaid or something from the US in texas. Maybe Conception XR is a good option for us then too?

Conception XR might help. It's worth a shot. My hubby never had any adverse side effects from it. I ordered it from a website called therologix.

https://www.theralogix.com/index.cfm?fa=products.conceptionxrmsf.faq&dvsn=wmnshealth

Here is the link to what he takes. The other thing is a prescription for his Prolactin levels. I think his levels were a little high so the meds helped even them out. Obviously a doctor would have to diagnose and prescribe that. I hope this helps a little.

And yes, almost through the first tri. It seems like time has stopped as I'm super anxious to get to 2nd tri!! I'm farther than I've ever been before but still super nervous. I have an appt. on Thurs. that I'm nervous/excited to go to :). Wish me luck! I did get to see a strong heartbeat at 10 weeks so I was very, very happy about that.

Wow...it's been SUUUUUUUUPER dead here recently. :nope:

I'm doing alright over here. The Vitamin B-12 shots are doing wonders for my seizures and headaches! :happydance: DH and I only managed to BD one day during my fertile window, but it was my most fertile day, so I have a bit of hope. I've been uber constipated for the last 4 days or so, which is very unusual for me, and I had a bit of spotting 2 days ago. I'm not feeling super hopeful, but I'm trying to stay positive.

DH is getting a bunch of extra hours at work. He's almost full time now. :thumbup: We spent the day doing some spring cleaning, which was nice. :) Also, DH and I have been talking about moving back to my MIL's hometown in Michigan. It's only a few hours away from my family, so it would be perfect. :) My MIL and FIL are retiring in probably 2 years, since my MIL will be 70 and my FIL will be 61 then, and they plan to move back there, anyway. That way DH can be there to help, as they are getting a bit older. :)

Chi is doing very well. She has a lot of energy, and enjoys spending time with our old cat, Peeker. Peeker isn't so keen on Chi yet, but she is warming up to her. Chi will bathe Peeker almost daily, and Peeker seems to enjoy that, at least. :haha: Chi is beginning to get hormonal, but she hasn't gone into full heat yet, from what I can tell. She's a little over 8 months old now, so she should go into heat any time.

I might be making a trip back to Ohio much sooner than I thought. My Grandpa is bleeding internally, but they can't find out where. He's had 3 blood transfusions already, and his iron level in undetectable. I'm absolutely devastated. He's been my dad my whole life. He has always been there for me...he's pretty much my best friend. I don't know how to handle it. :cry:

But anyway, I'm hanging in there. I hope you all are well. Liz is about to pop! She's due anyday! :happydance: How are you doing, Sandra? :hugs: and how about you, Mrs. Vet? :hugs: I hope you are all well. Kelly seems to be doing well, from what I've seen on her Instagram. :* Anyway, I hope to hear from you all soon! :*

Hey ladies. Thinking of you all..

I'm 40w4d today. Over analyzing every single symptom and hoping its labor.. Kinda reminds me of TWW. Oh man. As of Thursday I was 3cm dilated.. Had lost my mucus plug and had my bloody show. My dr said it all sounded great and I should go into labour soon but here we are 4 days later and all my contractions stop after a few hours. Trying to relax as much as I can and praying my little guy comes soon! I'll update when I can!

Love you all!

Exciting!!!! Keep us updated! I bet you are sooo ready to meet your little guy!

Haha! I just noticed that your fruit chart thing says it's as big as a Jackfruit ...I've never even heard of that. They are running out of fruit!! Haha!!

How's everyone else?!

Wow, Liz! Hope your little man makes his appearance soon!

When do you plan on announcing lilsoy?

I'm doing okay. I've been super lethargic recently, but my sex drive is through the roof! I should be about 10dpo now. I've tested a few times, but nothing yet, as far as I can tell. Symptoms are gas, constipation, fatigue, cramping on and off, and increased appetite. I'm not too hopeful, but I've learned to guard myself in this area. I hope you are all well!

Well, ladies...DH and I had the offical "TTC Talk"....

...and we've decided to officially TTC hardcore! We are in a stable financial state, my Bipolar and Epilepsy are completely controlled, I'm on the least amount of medications I've been on since we've been married (and only one medication is Category C, the rest are B and A!) and he is finally on board! I'm getting OPKs, a BBT, he's getting fertility supplements, we're getting all the things we need next weekend! I'm on CD29 and next cycle is officially TTC #1 Cycle #1! :happydance:

Also, I'm not pregnant this cycle, as I just got my lab results back from my last test (done during my thought-to-be fertile window) and my Progesterone level was 0.1. I just need to use the OPKs to figure out when I do ovulate. It seems to be later in my cycle, from past tests that have come back with a higher progesterone level.

Anyway, I'm super stoked! :happydance: I'll keep you all posted! :happydance:

Hi Gohan!! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to write back to you! It's just been crazy busy. I think you sent me something else that had questions on it about TTC so I will try and answer those now.

BBT - I just bought one from CVS.

MFA - Hubby used Conception XR and a medicine to level out his hormones since he had high Prolactin levels. That was diagnosed by his urologist.

Pre-Seed - I have used it in the past but I honestly, can't remember if I used it when we last conceived. Mostly, we just used it topically and only a few times internally. I would say keep it as natural as possible if you can.

Herbs/Oil etc. - I have no idea. I did switch to a Vegan diet right before I got pregnant but that was because I was getting ready to do a 21 day cleanse and wanted to see if I could do Vegan for any amount of time. I took a Prenantal and hubby took the afore mentioned vitamins but that's about it.

OPK's - I did a mix of cheap OPK's from Amazon (Wondfo) and CB digitals. I saved the CB digitals for when I thought I was close to ovulation and the cheap ones for extra assurance. Some of the CB digi directions are very specific though so make sure you read them.

BDing - I found it best do BD every other day and a mix of morning and night. I'd have to check my chart but I think when we actually got pregnant it was in the A.M.

I hope that some of this helps. Good luck!!!

Hey ladies. Just wanted to pop on and say that I had my son on May 8! After 8 hours of labour and 8 minutes of pushing he was born! Weighing 8 lbs 6 oz.. We are doing awesome. Tired and adjusting to breastfeeding but very happy!!

Hope you are well!

Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I'm Trying to Ttc number 1. I see most of you are pregnant, or was successful. So excited.

Hi Mr and Mrs. Wilt,

Good luck on TTC #1. This little group had been together for about 1.5 years but most are starting to move on at this point which is kind of sad. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. I know Gohan recently started TTC again so she should be a good resource. Speaking of Gohan, let us know how it's going lady!

Mrs. Vet - What's new with you?

I'm chugging along at 15.5 weeks. I'm starting to show a little but nothing else too exciting. Talk to you ladies soon!

Hey lilsoy. Sorry I've been so poofy lately.

This is my first month TTC again. I was temping, but since I suffer from extreme insomnia, the temps were inaccurate. But next cycle I will temo vaginally. I should be ovulating in about 10 days or so, and I'll be taking OPKs starting Wednesday, since that's the day I start my Prometrium. DH has been super busy with work. He's been working overtime a lot, but he has promised that we will BD a lot during my FW. Other than that, nothing else to really report. Love you all!

Gohan - it looks like you are in your fertile window. Good luck!!

Actually, I'm about to enter it. My ticker was wrong. :haha: CD21 over here! Should be O'ing in about 5 days! :thumbup:

Hey Elena! Is your ticker correct? Are you having any symptoms?

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I'm super excited and anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->