1st Day of Clomid!!!!!

Remember what I said about no side effects? Well I take it back!!! haha
Had the worts weekend.. nausea, dizziness and the list goes on...:sick: I even have stomachache (i don't know if its related...).

also I discovered you shouldnt drink while on clomid... I was offered some wine on saturday and actually felt like it and was completly relaxed so I went for it... BAD MISTAKE!!! Nausea trippled in a second and had the worst night :wacko: Instructions said I could drink if I wanted to...but trust me it was not worth it.

Anyway, hope this round is the winner. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if any foll. are there and if they are big enough. Fingers crossed!!!

Hope all of you in the tww have BFP!!!!!

Baby Dust!

Remember what I said about no side effects? Well I take it back!!! haha
Had the worts weekend.. nausea, dizziness and the list goes on...:sick: I even have stomachache (i don't know if its related...).

also I discovered you shouldnt drink while on clomid... I was offered some wine on saturday and actually felt like it and was completly relaxed so I went for it... BAD MISTAKE!!! Nausea trippled in a second and had the worst night :wacko: Instructions said I could drink if I wanted to...but trust me it was not worth it.

Anyway, hope this round is the winner. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if any foll. are there and if they are big enough. Fingers crossed!!!

Hope all of you in the tww have BFP!!!!!

Baby Dust!

Heidimaria - i am with you on the no drinking part. Wasnt aware that i shldnt be drinking and was up all night last saturday with a headache from hell after just 1 beer.

Hope your scan is positive....i too have a scan today evening to check folicles and super nervous about it.

Cant concentrate at work at all today...am just [-o<[-o< that things turn out positve.

:dust::dust: for your scan tomorrow..

Went for my scan..doc said there was one good folicle at 16mm on cd 10.. have to go back in 4 days again..this is my first time ever going thru this so have no idea id this is good or bad??
Doc seemed positive. ..anyone has any idea abt it??

Hi Ladies :D

Mind if i join in.....

I feel a bit lost at the moment I need your help, Me and the hubby have been happly married 5 years and we have been TTC for 1 year, Went to docters have had some tests done, im not ovulating, so this is my first cycle of clomid, today is cd6 and im taking clomid cd2-cd6.

BUT i went for a gynecologic sonography 2 weeks ago and i have been told i have Bicornuate uterus!! Does anyone else out there have this and does it increase risks for miscarriage as well as preterm birth, would really like to get info from someone that has Bicornuate uterus cause im Really stressing out about this.

Sorry for butting in.....as i know this is completey off topic

Please help!!

hi there!!! just went for my scan!!! Had 1 large foll of 31mm on CD10!!! Dr was very happy and optimistic!!!!!!:thumbup:!! He said it was HUGE and perfect. Im so happy, i actually cried when he said that.

Anyway, will have my trigger shot tomorrow morning and then BD CD11, 12 and 13. Drs orders! hahaha I'll have a scan on sunday to see if i actually realesed the egg and blood work next week.

I really hope this is it. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Went for my scan..doc said there was one good folicle at 16mm on cd 10.. have to go back in 4 days again..this is my first time ever going thru this so have no idea id this is good or bad??
Doc seemed positive. ..anyone has any idea abt it??

indianmom i this it's good!! my dr said anything over 12mm is considered OK! Hope this is your month! Baby dust!

hi there!!! just went for my scan!!! Had 1 large foll of 31mm on CD10!!! Dr was very happy and optimistic!!!!!!:thumbup:!! He said it was HUGE and perfect. Im so happy, i actually cried when he said that.

Anyway, will have my trigger shot tomorrow morning and then BD CD11, 12 and 13. Drs orders! hahaha I'll have a scan on sunday to see if i actually realesed the egg and blood work next week.

I really hope this is it. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you! I hope this it is!!!!:happydance:

Awesome! I sure hope this cycle works for you. How long have you been trying again?

I am not doing any scans but have to go in around cd 25 to make sure it didn't overstimulate me. Tonight is only cd8 so I have a few days left before ovulation. hope this is the month...I wouldn't mind a Christmas baby:)

heidimaria- That's awesome! :thumbup: I'm so excited for you. :happydance: Sounds like this may finally be it!!!! Sending tons of dust your way and I've got my fingers crossed for you! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Indianmom - That definitely sounds like a good folli you've got. :winkwink: I've heard of people having much smaller on CD10 and still conceiving! Let us know what happens when you go back in a few days!

flower - welcome! :flower: I really hope that clomid works for you. And that you get to avoid all the nasty side effects i've heard so much about! Sorry, but I've never heard of a Bicornuate uterus. I really hope that it's not a factor in your TTC!

AFM: ugh. STILL waiting to O! CD14 and not so much as a twinge yet. :cry: I normally have 32 day cycles and don't O until cd 18 ish anyway but I really hoped that clomid would kinda speed up the ovulation process. Sadly this does not seem to be the case. I guess that I will continue playing the waiting game. :coffee: Who know there was so much waiting involved in TTC?

indianmom - Better than mine ---- one maturing folly 9.8mm, lining 4.5mm on cd13 :cry:
But she did say I may ov before next wednesday. Good luck with yours!!
if not I have to wait it out until cd35 and test, if bfn I have to wait 7 days then do provera for 5days for AF and do clomid again as of CD2 - CD6.

wow heidimaria that is one huge folly!! lots of :dust: to you!

BrittaC i know how you feel! Im CD13 and still in limbo whether I will ov or not.....Im very upset actually as my FS gave me wrong and out of date instructions on how to take provera. Provera was to bring on af and she said take it like bcp (21 days, 7 day withdrawl then start provera again cd8) I didnt need to take provera as AF came natural so I dived in with clomid cd2-6. Then as per her advice (and her receptionists!) I started provera on cd8 for 21days........WRONG!!!
I had a feeling it was wrong so I went to see fs today but saw a different one who said to wait this cycle out until cd35, test and if bfn wait 7days no sex then take provera for 5 days for af and take clomid cd2-6------repeat if i need too.
I told the FS i was unhappy with the wrong info and how many other women has she given this advice too??
Ive had 5 provera pills already, I have stopped now so will prob get af soon then its on to clomid round 2 ......

Hi Ladies :D

Mind if i join in.....

I feel a bit lost at the moment I need your help, Me and the hubby have been happly married 5 years and we have been TTC for 1 year, Went to docters have had some tests done, im not ovulating, so this is my first cycle of clomid, today is cd6 and im taking clomid cd2-cd6.

BUT i went for a gynecologic sonography 2 weeks ago and i have been told i have Bicornuate uterus!! Does anyone else out there have this and does it increase risks for miscarriage as well as preterm birth, would really like to get info from someone that has Bicornuate uterus cause im Really stressing out about this.

Sorry for butting in.....as i know this is completey off topic

Please help!!

I have a tilted uterus but I have been told it very rarely interfers with conception and pregnancy. It usually corrects itself after pregnancy.
From what I have read a Bicornuate uterus is heart shaped. I did find this link but I am afrahttp://miscarriage.about.com/od/problemswiththeuterus/p/bicornuate.htm
I am so sorry if its not what you want to hear but didnt the doctors tell you anything or give you info about it?
I hope you are ok :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Britta, and I really hope clomid works for you to and that you get your BFP very soon :dust:

Mumface26...... I asked a little about it but i think i was in shock at the time and a little afraid....in fear off being told i could not have a baby :cry: i think i just wanted to get out as soon as i could.

I googled it and i think it just made me worse than i was feeling already, i have an apointment again on
this Friday 29th April, i have a list of questions for the docter, and i will find out how bad of a case it is but was hoping before i go someone that has a Bicornuate uterus and has a sucess story could lift my spirit but cant seem to find anyone :(

I hope you get your BFP soon :dust: and thank you for the link

Hi Ladies, thank you for all the great wishes. Hope this is it for all of us!

Something VERY IMPORTANT I forgot to mention... doctor said that my foll. is large because i responded well to Clomid. He is CONVINCED that Clomid worked so well because I was also taking PREGNITUDE. https://www.pregnitude.com/ check the product out it's pretty great. Also it doesn't rquiere a prescrption and it doesn't interfere with your other treatments. Nevertheless, ask you FS before! But I hope this info is usefull.

Have a great weekend.

Lots of baby dust!

mumface - I'm so sorry that your fs gave you the wrong info!!! That's so horrible and I feel so bad for you. :hugs: I'm so glad to hear that you got a different doctor. i mean seriously, what kind of dr gives out of date information when everyone knows how difficult TTC can be anyway! :wacko: You are definitely in my thoughts. I'm kinda outraged on your behalf!:growlmad:
Thankfully, If you do still O and catch the egg this cycle, the Provera should not harm anything, at least that's what my gyno told me. When i had a 76 day cycle she put me on Provera and let me know that even if I was pg it would not harm the baby at all.

I'm thinking about you, lady, and I sending tons of baby dust your way.

mumface - I'm so sorry that your fs gave you the wrong info!!! That's so horrible and I feel so bad for you. :hugs: I'm so glad to hear that you got a different doctor. i mean seriously, what kind of dr gives out of date information when everyone knows how difficult TTC can be anyway! :wacko: You are definitely in my thoughts. I'm kinda outraged on your behalf!:growlmad:
Thankfully, If you do still O and catch the egg this cycle, the Provera should not harm anything, at least that's what my gyno told me. When i had a 76 day cycle she put me on Provera and let me know that even if I was pg it would not harm the baby at all.

I'm thinking about you, lady, and I sending tons of baby dust your way.

thankyou! Im a bit calmer today and ive accepted that af might come now ive had provera for 5 days so we just move on and try again.
But im wishing af stays away and my folly keeps growing and gets released within a few days. Im not writing myself off just yet :):)
How r u doing?

all the best ladies... I'm still holding on 8dpo.. and waiting this out patiently.

mumface - I would say that you definitely NOT out this cycle! There's still a great chance that those follies are gonna mature and release and you're gonna catch one!!:thumbup:

PrayingLady - I think about you all the time! 8dpo!! We're over the halfway mark! yay! :happydance:

AFM: FINALLY a positive OPK! Yoot!!! :happydance: I'm so excited and FULL of energy and just plain positiveness it's amazing. :thumbup: This is the first positive OPK I've ever seen. BD'd last night. Will do so tonight and tomorrow night!

I'm so happy for all of us. I know this will be our month!
:dust::dust::dust:

mumface - I would say that you definitely NOT out this cycle! There's still a great chance that those follies are gonna mature and release and you're gonna catch one!!:thumbup:

PrayingLady - I think about you all the time! 8dpo!! We're over the halfway mark! yay! :happydance:

AFM: FINALLY a positive OPK! Yoot!!! :happydance: I'm so excited and FULL of energy and just plain positiveness it's amazing. :thumbup: This is the first positive OPK I've ever seen. BD'd last night. Will do so tonight and tomorrow night!

I'm so happy for all of us. I know this will be our month!
:dust::dust::dust:

I am sooo happy for you. I remember the first time I saw my Pos OPK. I was soo happy I almost cried. Have fun baby dancing and catch that eggie!:happydance:

Britta!!!! Got a positive opk this morning too!!!!!!!! First ever!!!!!!! I'm just so happy!!!!! So now tww begins!!! It's my first tww since TTC! It's my first ovulation in 8 months. I'm so happy ;) also BD last night. Didn't even get up just in case, hips up and all that other nonsense haha!!! We are now ovulation buddies?? :)

Praying lady how do you handle tww? Just 7 more days before you can test!!!! That's so soon!!!

Mumface, my first FS messed up my dates to! I think you did well in changing!!! This cycle can still work! Don't let it beat you :)

I haven't been this happy in months. Think about you guys all the time. It's amazing to have someone to talk to about all of this. And that you are actually on the same page is incredible. I really hope it works out for all of us!!!!

Have a great weekend ;) baby dust!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->