2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Tkeith- 10dpo is still early! This one may be a a rebel and wants to be unique hehe...
I don't know if the FRER will make a difference... I have them on hand to help me "confirm" my IC

I'm 9dpo today- negative. After yesterday's symptoms... I was kind of getting my hopes up but it's still really early so it's just wishful thinking at this point

Lol thejoie- maybe! Idk I just don't feel it now. All of the cramping has stopped, which might be a good sign. I just have a feeling I'm not I guess. We shall see. I will keep testing until bfp or bust!

I tested again And it's negative feel out this month 😢

Lol thejoie- maybe! Idk I just don't feel it now. All of the cramping has stopped, which might be a good sign. I just have a feeling I'm not I guess. We shall see. I will keep testing until bfp or bust!

Haha!! Me too!!!

I tested again And it's negative feel out this month 😢
How many dpo are you now Amanda?

8 dpo but feel totally out got a sick feeling at pit of my stomach had it couple days which was what made me test and face I've been so grumpy

8 dpo but feel totally out got a sick feeling at pit of my stomach had it couple days which was what made me test and face I've been so grumpy

Have you looked at this website https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

It's been cheering me up a bit.

Aw thanks Hun that's made me feel better ��

I've had his sick feeling in the pit of my stomach can't seem to shake it at all

How are you feeling?

Aw thanks Hun that's made me feel better ��

I've had his sick feeling in the pit of my stomach can't seem to shake it at all

How are you feeling?

My left boob is so big it's hilarious. I can't stop laughing at it. I've been having headaches on/off. Other than that... I'm okay! I need a hobby. I've been binge watching Netflix shows to pass the time. Just started Shameless about two weeks ago and now I'm 4 seasons in...

We are in this together girl... I'll keep thinking positive thoughts

Have you looked at this website https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

It's been cheering me up a bit.

Thanks for sharing this! Made me feel better as well!!

Does anyone know if you hurt more with every pregnancy you have? My lower back is really hurting and its making my stomach kind of achy. I am hoping its a sign!

Does anyone have an opinion on the walmart first signal tests?

Does anyone have an opinion on the walmart first signal tests?

I haven't tried those yet....
I got a BFN today... but I don't think my urine was concentrated enough. Wasn't that long of a hold

I have used the walmart ones before very easy to read. Plus I have heard that they are really good, they don't show indents or anything.

I almost just want to go to bed so I can test again tomorrow hahaha.

Anyone gotten a BFP yet? AF due 10/23 also. Just wondered how everyone else is doing?

I took a ic tonight and it looked super faint so i sent hubby out to buy a frer and it came up super super faint. He doesn't even believe it's there. I see it though irl and it showed up right away.i did test with diluted pee at night on 10dpo so im going to wait 2 days and test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->