2 DPO Af Due 23/10

I have some of the walmart tests and took one yesterday and one this morning at 5am 9dpo and 10 dpo bfn, but if what I had was implantation bleeding I don't guess it would be enough time to for hcg to be high enough for a positive I'm guessing. I had that sharp pain and the lil bit of blood in the evening 8dpo. Although these bfns are discouraging me either way :(

Does anyone see this? It came up right away at 10dpo with pm no hold urine. My husband doesn't believe it until its darker. Am i just seeing things? Or is there really a line? I am so tired of thinking I see something so i wont be testing again until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Anyone else have bubbling in their uterus? I read its a good sign, lets hope!

Anyone else have bubbling in their uterus? I read its a good sign, lets hope!

Haven't had that yet! I'll occasionally get AF like cramps and today been feeling the urge to gag quite a few times... I'm telling you if I end up with a BFN this month I should end up in the looney bin for all the symptoms I've made myself feel..

I have nothing today...... keep thinking i feel like af type cramps but very very mild but i really starting to think its all in my head today :(

I have nothing today...... keep thinking i feel like af type cramps but very very mild but i really starting to think its all in my head today :(

I just need either some hope on a pee stick or AF because waiting in limbo sucks

Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years only and my DH and I are trying for baby number 3 :happy dance: I just had my tubes un-tied (big mistake) 4 months ago, this was a decision that we made 8 years ago, but we thought, WTH lets try again...LOL...

With my other two kids, I need did OPK, or BBT so this is all new for me. Here is my chart so far and I have to say, this 2WW is a killer!! I tested today (just because) and got a BFN :bfn:

I'm hoping its to early and I still have a chance. I wish I would have BD more, but with 2 active kids in sports, work and school, we missed the day of and day before O.

IMG_6713.jpg

Welp ladies af came today 2 days early. It was bright red and when i got home everything was brown with some red mixed in. After this whole tww thing I think we are going to hold off on trying for a few months. Oh wants to start ttc in january and the only reason he did it this month was because of me. After more thought I have realized that I would rather wait until he is more ready and we are more financially prepared. I will spend the next couple of months focusing on losing more weight and paying closer attention to my cycles. Good luck to all of you!

Welp ladies af came today 2 days early. It was bright red and when i got home everything was brown with some red mixed in. After this whole tww thing I think we are going to hold off on trying for a few months. Oh wants to start ttc in january and the only reason he did it this month was because of me. After more thought I have realized that I would rather wait until he is more ready and we are more financially prepared. I will spend the next couple of months focusing on losing more weight and paying closer attention to my cycles. Good luck to all of you!

Good luck! We will see you in a few months

Oh no!! I'm sorry! Wishing you good luck the next time you try!!

Aw sorry to hear that, and wishing you all the best of luck for the future x

Have any of you ladies tried Preseed? I've heard a lot of people mention it so i googled it think we might give it a try if AF comes this cycle.

How are you all feeling today? I'm ok got headache back ( im puting this down to weather change) and CM a bit thicker and lotion like on my underwear, keep having cramp type feelings low down but they come as fast as they go so not sure and they are very very mild.

Can i ask a question has any one being having sex in the two week window, i keep putting it off as dont want to disturb anything if anything is going on in there or am i just being daft?

I've had sex in the TWW. Waiting AND no sex?! Can't do it... lol. It doesn't affect anything, I don't think....

So last night I had a lot of bloating and cramping before bed. I peed twice overnight. Had more vivid dreams. Tested at 4:30 and BFN. Definitely feeling pessimistic and like I'm out. I'm 11dpo today. AF due either the 20th OR 24th.....

Thanks Thejoie my other half shall be pleased haha

oh fingers crossed for you, i bought a couple of cheepies today so plan on testing in the morning and then if negative will test again on sunday when Af is due

Hope its our month!!

I've had sex in the TWW. Waiting AND no sex?! Can't do it... lol. It doesn't affect anything, I don't think....

So last night I had a lot of bloating and cramping before bed. I peed twice overnight. Had more vivid dreams. Tested at 4:30 and BFN. Definitely feeling pessimistic and like I'm out. I'm 11dpo today. AF due either the 20th OR 24th.....

I'm right there with you. I'm 11 dpo today and tested this morning with fmu with the dollar general cheap cassette test and BFN, not even a hint of anything :( sighhh. I feel like I'm out for this month too. I thought for sure I had a chance after that spotting I had at 8 dpo

I'm right there with you. I'm 11 dpo today and tested this morning with fmu with the dollar general cheap cassette test and BFN, not even a hint of anything :( sighhh. I feel like I'm out for this month too. I thought for sure I had a chance after that spotting I had at 8 dpo

Your never out until AF shows up, try keep the faith :)

I had sharp cramping pain on the right side of my uterus at about 8dpo. If that was implantation pains then based on my research it can take about 3-4 days to get a positive early response test. Even though I know all this... I feel negative.

Have any of you ladies tried Preseed? I've heard a lot of people mention it so i googled it think we might give it a try if AF comes this cycle.

How are you all feeling today? I'm ok got headache back ( im puting this down to weather change) and CM a bit thicker and lotion like on my underwear, keep having cramp type feelings low down but they come as fast as they go so not sure and they are very very mild.

Can i ask a question has any one being having sex in the two week window, i keep putting it off as dont want to disturb anything if anything is going on in there or am i just being daft?

This was my first cycle trying Preseed so FX that it helped me!! I've had sex in the TWW I don't think it would really hurt anything. :thumbup:

AFM - Yesterday I just felt off, stopped at Walmart and got some .88 cent tests and a FRER... I tried the FRER (not really sure how long of a hold it was) but it was a BFN. After that I checked my CM and I was expecting it to be dry because it had gone from white creamy to more dry and I actually had a white/cloudy pretty stretchy EWCM, so I'm hoping this is good. I'm 11DPO today and my temp went up to 98.29, the highest temp I've had yet since I started charting. My chart is the only thing really giving me hope even though it did get warmer out so maybe that's playing a role??... I've never had a triphasic chart and it looks like it may start to be triphasic soon? Fingers crossed!! Just went to check my cervix position and I almost couldn't reach it so I'm assuming that's also a good sign? CM was back to being dry... last cycle I had some brown old blood in my CM on 11/12DPo right before AF came so I'll be checking again later!

This was my first cycle trying Preseed so FX that it helped me!! I've had sex in the TWW I don't think it would really hurt anything. :thumbup:

AFM - Yesterday I just felt off, stopped at Walmart and got some .88 cent tests and a FRER... I tried the FRER (not really sure how long of a hold it was) but it was a BFN. After that I checked my CM and I was expecting it to be dry because it had gone from white creamy to more dry and I actually had a white/cloudy pretty stretchy EWCM, so I'm hoping this is good. I'm 11DPO today and my temp went up to 98.29, the highest temp I've had yet since I started charting. My chart is the only thing really giving me hope even though it did get warmer out so maybe that's playing a role??... I've never had a triphasic chart and it looks like it may start to be triphasic soon? Fingers crossed!! Just went to check my cervix position and I almost couldn't reach it so I'm assuming that's also a good sign? CM was back to being dry... last cycle I had some brown old blood in my CM on 11/12DPo right before AF came so I'll be checking again later!

Ad0rkkable would you mind Pm me details about Preseed how it works etc f you dont mind, think we going to give it a try if AF comes this cycle as heard good things about it.

Dumb question but how do you take your temp? Is it just a simple head thermometer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->