• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

yup......all the same brand of test. but the witch insnt due till the 21st so still very early. but good luck to all. if i am ill have bump buddies and if not then ill have some cycle buddies. :thumbup: happy thoughts

Either way you got support!~ :hugs:

well for me that faint faint faint line my bff saw it too, must have been a faulty......not even a hint of a line fmu this am. oh well. its only our first month ttc. i figured it would have to take longer than that, im not that lucky. it took 4 years of ttc my 6 year old and surprise with my 4 year old.....blah. i guess u just never really know. it couldnt have been an evap either cuz it showed up within 3-5 min. but even the best tests arnt perfect every time. just like a car you can always end up with a lemon. oh well heres baby dust to all and happy ttc!

OMG!!! CONGRATZ GIRL!!!! What DPO are you? I still haven't tested....but temps are still high....so we'll see....test again tomorrow morning and see if it gets darker.....Big congratz to you again!! A line is a line!!!

TJsmami- I think when you first come of BCP that your first few cycles can be irregular- so that could explain why it was so long.

Good Morning Ladies! Just went to the restroom and there was pink...looks like the :witch: is making her grand entrance! So I guess today is CD1 for me! I do have the BBT thermometer already so I am going to try and temp this month! Maybe if I set my alarm for 5:30 and temp I will actually get up and work out:haha: Funny thing is I am really not even upset the witch is here. I think I have a better grip on myself right now. Here is to a :bfp: right before christmas. Atleast there will be a ton of fun ways to tell DH if I do get it next month:thumbup:

Aww I'm sorry hun!
Temping isn't that hard once you get the hang of it :)
You're right next month would be great for telling DH- tons of ideas!
Keep thinking positive!!

well for me that faint faint faint line my bff saw it too, must have been a faulty......not even a hint of a line fmu this am. oh well. its only our first month ttc. i figured it would have to take longer than that, im not that lucky. it took 4 years of ttc my 6 year old and surprise with my 4 year old.....blah. i guess u just never really know. it couldnt have been an evap either cuz it showed up within 3-5 min. but even the best tests arnt perfect every time. just like a car you can always end up with a lemon. oh well heres baby dust to all and happy ttc!

Sorry to hear it was false. It's so frustrating to have to go through that. Don't worry that it didn't happen right away, it will happen soon!

Good Morning Ladies! Just went to the restroom and there was pink...looks like the :witch: is making her grand entrance! So I guess today is CD1 for me! I do have the BBT thermometer already so I am going to try and temp this month! Maybe if I set my alarm for 5:30 and temp I will actually get up and work out:haha: Funny thing is I am really not even upset the witch is here. I think I have a better grip on myself right now. Here is to a :bfp: right before christmas. Atleast there will be a ton of fun ways to tell DH if I do get it next month:thumbup:

Aww I'm sorry hun!
Temping isn't that hard once you get the hang of it :)
You're right next month would be great for telling DH- tons of ideas!
Keep thinking positive!!
How are you feeling?

Thanks Hun!:hugs:

TJsmami- I think when you first come of BCP that your first few cycles can be irregular- so that could explain why it was so long.

Yes you are right but I have been on and off of BCP since I was a teen (25 now) and I never had a period after coming off before....I could go 8 or 9 months before seen af unless it was induced by those pills taken for 10 days (not sure what they are called, doctor prescribed ones) So this is the first time it is actually doing it on its own and is also why I was surprised when O came only 10 days later...I was expecting months before and rise would show up on my chart...that is why I really never know about my cycles at all.....so anyway...looks like my body is "working" on its own now....

Aww..I'm sorry hun! I'm glad you are not that down in the pits about it though I know it is very disappointing when I saw her last month...so props to you girl!...You may want to link up with Jewls48 as cycle buddies....You are now equipped with the tools to help you next month...Please do keep me posted. Hope you do get the greatest Christmas gift of all of that BFP!!!!

I may join you soon...we'll see....

fingers crossed you join the others with a :bfp:! If not you, Jewls n I will have to buddy up! I am going to need the help with charting:) I think getting the bad news helped me get in the right mindset of going again. Also, since we have a game plan I am actully excited to start gain. And with the holidays so close it should make the evil TWW not so bad:thumbup:

Thank you. I pray for that BFP too! Lol...yes we will buddy up if af does show....But I can help you out anytime with the charting...I have a good feeling about this cycle for you now with your ultimate game plan...lol!!!!...lots of baby dust your way!!!

Babywishes- today I'm ok so far- usually my mornings are best, so we'll see by this afternoon! I went to the lab for a blood draw today to see what my HCG level is and haven't heard back yet- so fxed that the numbers will be in the right range/high enough.

Tjsmami- That's great that your body is doing it by itself this time! Things should be be on track quickly! Babydust :)

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
Gosh I really think that this time could be it!
I've never been over 150 before when I was at 5wks.
I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.
I can actually be excited now!

I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.

yay that is great!!!! So happy that your numbers are doubling....!!!! Its a sticky one for yah!!!!! :happydance:

:happydance: That is so awesome!!!!!!! Congrats on those amazing numbers!:happydance:

Aww..I'm sorry hun! I'm glad you are not that down in the pits about it though I know it is very disappointing when I saw her last month...so props to you girl!...You may want to link up with Jewls48 as cycle buddies....You are now equipped with the tools to help you next month...Please do keep me posted. Hope you do get the greatest Christmas gift of all of that BFP!!!!

fingers crossed you join the others with a :bfp:! If not you, Jewls n I will have to buddy up! I am going to need the help with charting:) I think getting the bad news helped me get in the right mindset of going again. Also, since we have a game plan I am actully excited to start gain. And with the holidays so close it should make the evil TWW not so bad:thumbup:

Thank you. I pray for that BFP too! Lol...yes we will buddy up if af does show....But I can help you out anytime with the charting...I have a good feeling about this cycle for you now with your ultimate game plan...lol!!!!...lots of baby dust your way!!!

Thank you Hun! I will deff be taking you up on the chart help offer!! I started my chart today so I will be starting my temping in the a.m.! I have a really good feeling about the upcoming month also! According to my tracker on my phone I should O on Dec 1st. That is what my due date was so thats going to be really hard :cry: Hopefully its a good sign though! I already called the doc's office to have my clomid refilled. There calling me back because they think he is going to want to do another 21 day test. So hopefully round 2 will send my numbers through the roof and I will get that BFP!

yay that is great!!!! So happy that your numbers are doubling....!!!! Its a sticky one for yah!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks! I'm not sure if they're doubling or not- this was the first reading for this one!! I'm sure if they're already this high they'll keep going up though! I'll know more by next week :)

Sorry to hear it was false. It's so frustrating to have to go through that. Don't worry that it didn't happen right away, it will happen soon!

Oh whoops...I guess I should have read the post more closer....sorry about that nateslove....

Thank you Hun! I will deff be taking you up on the chart help offer!! I started my chart today so I will be starting my temping in the a.m.! I have a really good feeling about the upcoming month also! According to my tracker on my phone I should O on Dec 1st. That is what my due date was so thats going to be really hard :cry: Hopefully its a good sign though! I already called the doc's office to have my clomid refilled. There calling me back because they think he is going to want to do another 21 day test. So hopefully round 2 will send my numbers through the roof and I will get that BFP!

Glad you are all set for round 2! I'm so sorry about your mc but like you said it could be a good sign......I so hope you get your BFP this cycle! Been having very mild af type cramps today....I see some brown too when I wipe...so i think af is here....but will have to wait till later in the day to see if it is really her....weird because my temps are still way up this morn....

Glad you are all set for round 2! I'm so sorry about your mc but like you said it could be a good sign......I so hope you get your BFP this cycle! Been having very mild af type cramps today....I see some brown too when I wipe...so i think af is here....but will have to wait till later in the day to see if it is really her....weird because my temps are still way up this morn....

maybe it is just old blood from implantation! Dont give up yet! Not until the river runs red! :haha:

I just keep feeling wet down there....so I went to the bathroom just a while ago.... TMI WARNING ------> When I went to wipe I saw like a sparsely distributed brown smear on the toilet paper but very very light....so i took the toilet paper and put my finger in it...and kind of poked just my fingernails length inside the hole in which af comes....lol...(see I told you it was TMI)....lol but when I checked the tissue it was just creamy white CM....totally white...I am totally feeling the af cramps now..very light and very off and on and been feeling them since 12 DPO now...I only feel these type of cramps when I am actually on my period...so that was pretty weird...I never feel cramps till af arrives...I

Could be the old IB blood like you said though.....

I kinda want to go to the dollar store today to grab some tests......lol I just don't want to be disappointed with a BFN...and who knows tomorrow morning temps could drop and she could be here.....lol...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings....

I just keep feeling wet down there....so I went to the bathroom just a while ago.... TMI WARNING ------> When I went to wipe I saw like a sparsely distributed brown smear on the toilet paper but very very light....so i took the toilet paper and put my finger in it...and kind of poked just my fingernails length inside the hole in which af comes....lol...(see I told you it was TMI)....lol but when I checked the tissue it was just creamy white CM....totally white...I am totally feeling the af cramps now..very light and very off and on and been feeling them since 12 DPO now...I only feel these type of cramps when I am actually on my period...so that was pretty weird...I never feel cramps till af arrives...I

Could be the old IB blood like you said though.....

I kinda want to go to the dollar store today to grab some tests......lol I just don't want to be disappointed with a BFN...and who knows tomorrow morning temps could drop and she could be here.....lol...I guess we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings....

Thinking of you! Hope the mean old witch stays away!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->