• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

I just checked the library site and it's out lol. But I put a hold on it ;).

Eeeek book loving people!!!!! :yipee:
I will literally read anythign from educational books to "mindless brain candy" :)
At the moment I'm reading The Help, Naked Empire (Terry Goodkind book, part of Sword of Truth series) and East of Eden (I've been reading this book for the past 6 years and can never get through it but I love it :))
I'm awful for having a few books going at a time and I'll read them depending what mood I'm in :)

I do the same thing sometimes!! I must confess....I read all the twlight books.....and I loved them! Auther did a great job on them! Mary Higgins Clark is another good auther I really like too!! I am such a nerd!:book::haha:

I do the same thing sometimes!! I must confess....I read all the twlight books.....and I loved them! Auther did a great job on them! Mary Higgins Clark is another good auther I really like too!! I am such a nerd!:book::haha:

Oh I do the same thing! I read one in the morning after I'm done getting ready for work, a different one at my lunch break and a different one at night before bed. Here I thought I was a weirdo :haha:

Do you ladies like Jodi Picoult? I think shes my new favorite author, just finished Sing You Home last month and it was excellent!

Oh I do the same thing! I read one in the morning after I'm done getting ready for work, a different one at my lunch break and a different one at night before bed. Here I thought I was a weirdo :haha:

Do you ladies like Jodi Picoult? I think shes my new favorite author, just finished Sing You Home last month and it was excellent!

I havent heard of her. Is she a new one? I will have to ck it out this weekend! I am always looking for new authers to follow and its that time of year I read a ton!

Just to interject real quick..I'm wondering what symptoms you ladies are having? Im 5dpo and I'm exhausted (which is weird for me), and slightly crampy and still having tons of cm and a mild break out on my face :blush:

I havent heard of her. Is she a new one? I will have to ck it out this weekend! I am always looking for new authers to follow and its that time of year I read a ton!

Yeah I guess she's newish. She wrote My Sister's Keeper. Did you see the movie with Cameron Diaz?

Yeah I guess she's newish. She wrote My Sister's Keeper. Did you see the movie with Cameron Diaz?
OMG! I did!! I started crying in the begining of that movie and didnt stop till it was over!! I just got on her webpage....looks like she has some really good books!!!! Thanks for the tip!

OMG! I did!! I started crying in the begining of that movie and didnt stop till it was over!! I just got on her webpage....looks like she has some really good books!!!! Thanks for the tip!

No prob! Shes awesome :) :)

Just to interject real quick..I'm wondering what symptoms you ladies are having? Im 5dpo and I'm exhausted (which is weird for me), and slightly crampy and still having tons of cm and a mild break out on my face :blush:

Yesterday I felt funny....really tired and kinda yucky in my tummy. Today i am having on and off again cramps....tmi but super gassy! Blaming the cramps on that :haha: not as tired today but went to bed really early last night! Actually having an average day today. Only exception is a ton of cm! very lotion like but thinner if that makes since! Kind of weird I am usually dry esp w the clomid. :shrug: if it means anything but !?
what are yours? I am guessing I am about 3/4 days past O

Yesterday I felt funny....really tired and kinda yucky in my tummy. Today i am having on and off again cramps....tmi but super gassy! Blaming the cramps on that :haha: not as tired today but went to bed really early last night! Actually having an average day today. Only exception is a ton of cm! very lotion like but thinner if that makes since! Kind of weird I am usually dry esp w the clomid. :shrug: if it means anything but !?
what are yours? I am guessing I am about 3/4 days past O

I'm def having a lot of the same symptoms truthfully! My cm I'd characterize as "sticky" though, no lotion here! Next week can not go by fast enough!

The white lotion isnt normal for me. Just went to restroom and its on my painties which is really weird for me! I am on a poas addict but I really want to hold off till 11/1/11 to test! That would put me at about 10 dpo!

I usually have a few books going all at once too and read over my lunch time when I can!

I've started East of Eden about 4 times now, but I never get far into it. I know I'd like it if I kept with it, but I get sidetracked - it's been too easy to put down and forget about it- hence having to start at the beginning again!

I LOVE Jodi Piccoult- one of my favorite authors for sure! I've read quite a few of her book- but none recently, they're just too sad for me right now.

I'm still feeling weird- I'm having dull cramps- they sort-of come and go. That's been tthe most noticeable thing for me. They're not quite to the point where I feel like AF is coming at any second, but they are annoying. I've been tired too- bu that isn't too unusual for me. I have quite a bit of CM still. I've had a few headaches. I guess I don't really know if any of this will mean anything but I'm trying to be positive and hopeful that it does!

Jodi Picoult is fab!! Haven't read anything by her in a while! I loved the Twilight books, not mad on the films though. Big Harry Potter fan too :)

Not getting any different symptoms really, still feel kinda fuzzy in the head, that kinda dizzy feeling with a bit of a headache.
Still peeing like mad and very gassy.
The queasyness is still here in the background but not too bad. It's so hard not to read into it lol :)

Oh my boobs are feeling full and itchy........not sure what that could mean but it's different lol :haha:

Def sounds like we are all having a lot of the same symptoms! A stuffy nose is a new one for me this afternoon! Although since its gotten so cold here lately that could certainly be attributed to a million things other than pregnancy :(

I would love to be able to hold off til the 10th too! But I just don't know. I can usually get through the weekend ok since of course it flies by so by Monday ill be 8dpo but by the 10th I'll be 11! If I come on here and say I've tested before the 10th I would like for you all to cyber-yell at me :)

I stopped in at the 2nd hand book store near my office this morning and found Nora Roberts' 3 sisters trilogy and started it at lunch. It's pretty good so far..all about witches and time travel :)

I've heard of East of Eden but I can't recall what it's about. Last year I read a book called Entrance to the Garden of Eden, it was non fiction about religious struggles in the middle east.

I really enjoyed the Da vinci code and angels and demons. they were great books. I read Red Dragon and then tried to watch the movie. Some movies do a great job when coming from a book but Red Dragon wasnt one of them. I didnt care for the movie. I am having real issues keeping my eyes open! I want next week to hurry up and be over!

Omg I hated Angels and Demons (Loved the Da Vinci Code tho) couldn't even get through it LOL ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->