• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Big temp dip today so AF should be here tonight or tomorrow. Bring on the :wine: and sorrows. Trying not to lose hope, but some days are harder than others.

Thanks Catmum.

Hugs Desire. I wish there was something I could do for you. I bake a mean batch of cookies. :)

Desire2Mom - sorry to hear that :( The day I know AF is showing up I usually have a big ol' glass of wine, too

Hey there. I'm doing alright. I sneezed today and SWORE I felt round ligament pain (had it early with my other two kids). My period is theoretically 5 days late or skipping but the test I took two days ago said negative so I feel silly even trying another test.

Hey all I'm sore hot and grouchy staying off the pills is harder then I thought.. If I knew I was pregnant that's a different story but this not knowing is totally crazing me. Think I did a test and got one hell of a squinter bfp showed my oh who couldn't see anything so I'm sure I'm going insane!!!!

Maggie, cookies sure do sound delicious!

Gemini, already got my bottle chilling. As soon as this weeks paper is done for school I'm popping it open.

Cat, are you going to test again in a couple days?

AFM, AF shows up today just as planned. I have to call my fertility center tomorrow and find out if I'm sticking with Femara, switching to Clomid, or adding injectables. I wonder if I can talk them into doing my second IUI this month instead of waiting. Guess I'll focus on my trip to New Orleans now.

GL to everyone else still waiting for their BFP! :dust:

I'm still holding out hope that your going to get a bfp Maggie. I keep checking everyday for an update.

Desire I'm so sorry. I'm so upset for it's you. Praying next cycle will be your month. You deserve it so much.

So yea I'm in hospital. Tonsillitis turned into quinsy so had to have iv antibiotics and fluids. They are going to drain the abcess later today. I'm annoyed as I never get ill, but I'm worried it's going to mess up trying this month. I should ovulate around thursday, going to have to ask the consultant will it be ok. Well if I'm home by then. I really am having the worst luck lately. Going to be gutted if we have to skip this month.

Hello ladies 😀 just starting my tww and wanted to wish you lovely women the best of luck in your journeys and let you know I will be following you on here 😛

Maggie, cookies sure do sound delicious!

Gemini, already got my bottle chilling. As soon as this weeks paper is done for school I'm popping it open.

Cat, are you going to test again in a couple days?

AFM, AF shows up today just as planned. I have to call my fertility center tomorrow and find out if I'm sticking with Femara, switching to Clomid, or adding injectables. I wonder if I can talk them into doing my second IUI this month instead of waiting. Guess I'll focus on my trip to New Orleans now.

GL to everyone else still waiting for their BFP! :dust:

Yh I'm testing again wed or Tues night depending if I can hold haha 😂

Hey safe nice to have u along for the rude. How long have you been trying xx

This is my sixth month. And I'm definitely keeping fingers crossed. I have three kids and want to even the odd while keeping them in the same age range. They are all about 2 years apart. How about you?

This is my first month and it's taken its toll already I don't know how people can do it for years!! I have a 7,5,3 & 1 year old so they are all 2 years apart too! Lol 😂 x

Hi ladies may I chime in? I've been following this thread and been a bit of a spy �� And I'm so glad I have been, I'm not the only one that goes absolutely mental over this two week wait. I'm only 22 (I know way young) but my partner and I have been together a long time and have decided we want to start early. I'm only in my second cycle of trying for my first but so far no luck I think! I'm 4dpo and of course I've been symptom picking like crazy �� I feel I'm somewhat in tune with my body after watching it for 6 months with trying not to concieve and I've gotten to know what my body does when AF and O'ing normal after O is tender bb's slight cramping and a little tiredness this only lasts till the day after O has finished and I don't get anything till AF. Now this month I feel dreadful I am so exhausted cramping is horrid bb's are so sore nipples Aswell headache (I never really get headaches) and CM is dry but aslo a little wet and watery and as soon as O stops it usually goes back to white hand creamy (sorry tmi). I am completely unsure if it's my body tricking me or preparing because it knows what I want or I could possibly test BFP after the dreaded TWW. but it's taking sooo long! ��

I know you can't actually feel anything until implantation. I'm sure I'm just going mental but in truth it's just how I feel Hahahaha

No period, no BFP. Not even a hint.

Maryanne, how are you feeling?

Welcome to the thread everyone!

I took a hpt today and bfn Sooo disappointed!! Got all the symptoms and 8dpo I got a dark pos at 9dpo with my youngest this 2ww sucks x

I'm going to try my best to not test until at least the day AF is due if she doesn't come but I'm such an impatient person so I'd probably just end up doing it 20 dpo. I've got 15 test sitting there waiting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->