2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Oh wow fingers crossed for all parties. AF due today for me. Very crampy. She's knocking at the door.

No period for me yet. Just come already!!! Bfn on FRER. I'm pretty sure I'm still out. Now I'm just hoping I don't skip a month because I'm still nursing and had my first period last month.

Hopeful what's up with you. Did she show?

Sooo I'm officially by both th feeling and by the dates in the tww I'm enjoying relaxing a bit now haha... Hopeful hope ur OK?!

Starting to think this isn't my month. I'm now 10dpiui and my progesterone labs finally came back at only 5.51 so I had a weak ovulation. The twinges and "fullness" slowly subsided and aside from being extremely tired, I feel pretty normal. Took an FRER after about 6 hrs of holding pee (yay for a nurses bladder), and it was BFN. AF due Saturday so I think I'll wait until then to test again.

I'm with you desire. Not my month. I'm actually thinking I didn't ovulate to begin with and I'm skipping a cycle. The dizziness is my most persistent symptom and I think it's actually due to anemia.

How is everyone?

Maggie did AF show?

How are things going catmumof4?

Hopeful did AF arrive or did you get a bfp?

Desire I'm crossing everything for you, I really hope you get your bfp.

Nope no AF. Maybe around 16 DPO or Something with BFNs on a FRER. I'm certain I'm out by now. I just wish I'd start. I may be skipping a cycle and not even ovulating.

Been feeling sick as anything on aaand off today and really snappy. Also the weirdest thing happened I can normally go all day without eating but at tea ii was shaking and light headed and feeling shit!!! no idea if I'm in or out but feel like dog poo and just want to cry. It's 8.07pm here and already in bed!! Hope your all OK xx

Sounds potentially promising (but uncomfortable) to me, catmum! Fx'd!

Good luck catmumof4! I'm tempted to get an early night too, have strep throats and I feel so ill :(

Maggie that sucks, I'm so sorry your stuck in limbo. I hope AF arrives soon. If you ovulated later than you thought is there anyway you could have still caught that egg? You could still end up with a bfp.

I'm so looking forward to getting back in the tww now. Ovulation should be mid next week. Hoping this will be our month.

BTW I so didn't mean to swear before I hope I didn't offend anyone that's just how Bleurgh iv been feeling. This whole thing is like a constant never ending cycle of waiting then when bfp u have to wait 9 months to see your precious baby lol x

Maryanne I havent the slightest idea. I guess I could
Be more at 12 dpo but even at that something ought to show by now. I've read several moms who returning to fertility skip their second cycle. I just have a gut feeling that is what is going on.

Nope. Not yet. Oh I'm fine. I'm
Actually not down at all. I accepted it a while ago. I'm just annoyed I don't know what my body is doing lol.

Have you tried an ovulation test? If you have lots then that's a good sign. Other than ovulation I only ever get a small amount around 7dpo in every cycle but it's only a small amount. I really hope this ovulation for you.

No I haven't tried one just yet. I'll probably give the family planning business more of my money later today to see if that's the case ha ha

Well, the rain stop me from dragging both my boys into the pharmacy to pick up some OPKs . However ladies I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm actually ovulating today, or fixin' to. I never got my pos OPK-- I just assumed. I bet I'm o ing late.

I need to temp.

At least you have a better idea what's going on now, being in limbo sucks. Hope you catch that egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->