2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Welcome desire. I hope the iui worked and you get your bfp!

I'm so sorry hopefulvr. You still have a few days. Hope your ok.

I know what you mean Maggie. DH and I were talking a few weeks ago and I mentioned we get a bfp for Father's Day and he said that would be the best Father's Day gift ever. And now I feel like I've ruined that. He's been so supportive over the last few days which is what makes me feel even worse as he really deserved it.

I will be joining you on the no early testing .

Hello all iv been trying to get my mind off everything for a bit. After the day of pain and symptoms I was bit tender yesterday but all fine today so I'm questioning whether I ovulated and the symptoms were a lot more noticeable because I didn't when I had the implant in?? Hmm... Who knows either way I'm taking today as 1dpo lol so I'm thinking anyway. I never had a positive opk but hey ho. I'm not poas until fathers day purely because if it isn't positive I will be a tad upset!!!. As I said before not out until the witch arrives lol who's still left to test?? I hope u ladies don't go anywhere iv got quite attached to this thread xx

I don't always get positive opk's catmumof4. I usually find my cm is a better way of knowing I'm ovulating. Good luck! I can't wait to get back in the tww now. The waiting till ovulation is almost as bad as waiting to test. The good thing about this cycle is it will mean a birthday baby for me if we get a bfp. Really hope we do manage it this month. Not sure I can cope with many more losses.

I mean... I theoretically COULD test again. I'm 11 DPO. But I'm not. I've always had positives by now. I see no point in it.

Keep hope maggie ur not out yet, iv never really understood the cm thing?

After 7 years monitoring cm when we were trying for our second I'm a cm expert haha. Although granted it's not the best thing to be an expert in :rofl: If you need it explaining and you don' t have a weak stomach feel free to message me.

11dpo is still really early! You still have time to get that bfp Maggie.

Thank you Maryanne for the encouragement. But, I'm pretty resigned. I'm feeling AF coming on. Tests are all
Stark white. I'm looking forward to next cycle and chatting with you ladies along the way.

Have any of you ladies noticed any correlation to cervix position right before a period as to whether or not one had conceived?

My cervix position changes through the day. Plus since it's torn twice in childbirth it always feels slighty open. Although with my son it felt exactly as it does before AF. Where as with my daughter it was very high and tightly closed.

Not for me. But then my body doesn't do anything normally lol.

Af due tomorrow, stark white bfn's, I'm 99.9% sure I'm out ladies. I will pop in periodically over the next 2 weeks to see how everyone is doing, but I probably won't be very active until my next 2ww.

Need to do some gardening, and work on not obsessing over ttc. I feel like it's all I could concentrate on for the past few weeks, so just need a little break.

Ok hopeful. I'll probably follow that idea as well. I'll pop on a bit here and there but will probably be more
Scarce until late June. :)

Hey ladies iv been th same poas today bfn but I kind of knew it would be Bleurgh x

Hope everyone is well? Still crossing my fingers for those still waiting on a bfp.

Af is a day late. I woke up to cramps though, so I'm sure she's on the way.

TMI, had creamy cm yesterday (day af was due) and ewcm this morning.

The last time I tested was two days ago, and the test was stark white.

I'm 99% sure af is on the way, but while I'm in town today I'm going to pick up a test. I'll take it tomorrow morning if af isn't here.

If af does show up, I'll just save the test for next month 🙂

OMG I'm a div I looked at the app and apparently my o date is TODAY?!?! But I had all the pains etc the other day I just assumed.... Luckily me and the oh have a decent sex life and do it at least once a day if I'm not in too much pain.... Phew!! So that means if I did O today then what would be my test date??? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->