• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

We'll hopefully see you soon Maggiemarie :) I have no symptoms today everything feels normal again :(

Although that said, I'm not sure if this could happen 7-8dpo. But Yesterday I had the MASSIVE craving for whipped cream in a can, now I do not like sweets I haven't had anything sweet for at least 6months and that because my young nephew made me eat a piece of his birthday cake (can't say no to a 2 year old) haha and sweets just make me feel so ill I hate them. But yesterday I made my partner drive to the shop to get this whipped cream in a can and I devoured it in one sitting. For me to crave sweets is beyond me haha. But I've kinda chalked that up to perhaps just not having it for a long time. I also cried my little heart out when he put it in my hands haha I don't cry the last time I cried was a few weeks ago when watching lassie haha. Also I could not sleep last night at all! It was 3am before I could get myself to sleep and I woke up at 7am! My bed time is 11pm at the latest not by choice but because it's when my body crash and burns haha

I never have super strong symptoms before a bfp so I can't give advice, but if it's unusual it's good. My symptoms are only ever things like headaches or heartburn with things like cravings kicking in a lot lot later on. Nothing for me today but then still very very early so there wouldnt be symptoms anyway. Sucks cause I'm so impatient already. Our timing was great this month and managed to dtd 2 days before O and O day so I'm feeling hopeful.

Hey ladies sos iv been Mia I just had to take a break so much happening I couldn't handle it lol! Due on today and iv had cramps on and off swore I was due on but all stopped except a nagging pain above my right butt. So did a testt and got this what do u think????

??

Attachments

• PhotoEditor-1498341961398.jpg
    PhotoEditor-1498341961398.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Is that supposed to be a test with a +? If so that is looking pretty good :)

Honestly catmumof4 I'd retest with pink dye. Blue dye can cause heartache especially when tweaked. Not saying that it's not the start of a bfp, and I'm crossing everything for you that it is. Just I've had lines like that so many months and not been pregnant. Blue dye almost always has a faint second line.

I do agree with Maryanne the first month I got my implanon out I did a few tests all the blue dye ones and they all had that line I honestly thought I was then I read somewhere that it's common so I never test with the blue dye anymore only pink. But in saying that my faint lines were a lot fainter than that I could barely get it to show up in a picture so hopefully you get BFP on the pink dye!!

Well I just used fmu and I'm pretty sure both are fmu. Y use bloody blue dye if it's gunna cause so much pain for people

Blue dye honestly suck. I've had my heart broken so many times with them. Like jord I don't like to use them now or if I have to and get a line I always confirm with pink dye before getting excited. Sainsbury's tests were the worst I'd used. Faint but clear line yet totally negative blood tests. Ive found with tweaking a blue dye I almost always get a line. I got DH to take a test and the same happened with the test he used. Hopefully it is the start of your bfp though.

I doubt it tbh I'm due on so should be accurate by now

Ok well catmumof4 you asked for opinions and we have given you them. No one has said it's not the start of a bfp. We just said to confirm with pink to save you heartache.

Sorry if I sounded snappy just been an impossible few days/weeks I just want to know either way!!! 😢😢

I know how frustrating it is, I just would hate to say yea it's a bfp then your AF arrive like happened with me so many times with blue dye. It's heartbreaking. My way of thinking with blue dye now is that if there's a line and it's positive then there will also be a line on a pink test. With my youngest i had a very faint line on blue dye after AF was due, went and bought first response and got a really clear line. I just think it's best to be cautious as it can go either way with those tests. I truly hope it is your bfp.

Thanks hun think I might go get a first response next week if nothing happens

I'm less than a week away from testing now it's taking all I've got not to test hahaha But I have no symptoms at all I've got dull cramps but absolutely nothing else, CM is very watery and a lot of it I keep thinking AF has come early and check it but yeah that's all

I just realised I'm between 9-10dpo I still thought I was 7-8dpo haha now I really want to test haha I think I'll probably cave and test tomorrow haha

I was wondering when you would be testing jord, as I'm 5dpo today so knew you were further along than me. You should test! Crossing my fingers for you. We need a bfp in here! Excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->