• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Yea Guess so. I have a sister and we hate each other yet I have friends who are inseparable with their sisters. Hopefully all our children will be close though no matter what we have.

It's very quiet on this thread, hope everyone else is getting on ok?

Yep. sitting over here. Just menstruating. Lol. But at least I'm doing something productive toward this whole baby making thing.

I kind of want another boy. I like the sound of a house with three boys. And we love outside and nature so I would be pleased to get them involved in boy scouts and be a camping hiking kind of family.

That sounds pretty awesome Maggiemarie:)

It would be fun. But honestly as long as it's healthy I don't care what we have. We are a praying family and we have just been praying for the right baby in the Lord's timing. So It'll happen when and how it happens. Doesn't make the waiting any more fun though does it lol.

Are you going for the opk route this time Maggie or just a more relaxed approach?

I think I may try the OPK again just to see if I'm even ovulating or not. I read that fertility while BF can be hampered. My periods are waaaaaay lighter than im used to and I also read light periods can mean no ovulation-- which would explain why I never got a surge. So I'm at least going to use it as a data tool. I suppose

I will say-- if I'm not ovulating yet I will be sad and buying a bag of chocolates to binge on before you can say "calories".

I'd buy the chocolates even if you are ovulating :rofl: and this is why I will never be skinny lol

Giggle. Dove chocolates are my kryptonite. We have a store called Aldi here, as well, that has German made chocolate and I get particularly giddy about that too.

We have aldi in the uk too. Their chocolate is nice but cadburys chocolate is my weakness. Especially caramel. Yea I could live off that and nothing else. And be very very overweight lol.

Lol. Girl. I made a dessert the other day for some company. Google blueberry lasagna. It was heavenly.

https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/white-chocolate-blueberry-lasagna/

Better yet here you go. It would
Be so easy to modify into Whatever

What. I almost just licked the phone screen. I will be making this ASAP. If it wasn't so late in the evening I'd be attempting this now.

I could go with dipping my head in some ice-cream right now, did a test this morning with first urine and BFN :( I know it's still early days but getting later in dpo the BFN's are a bit harder to look at :(

I'm dying to riff on the chocolate covered strawberries. So like... Maybe an Oreo crust, strawberry cream cheese layer, a cream cheese pudding with maybe a teeny bit of jam for color and taste, and a whipped layer on top with dark chocolate shavings. (I love to cook) Something with raspberries and coffee is also speaking to me.

Jords. The feels. I get you. Try not to test until a yes can be yes and a no
Can be no. lol. That's what I tell myself.

Haha I told myself I'm not gonna go test crazy and test everyday but maybe every few days, am I actually gonna follow this..probably not haha then again all I have are some cheapies I'm waiting for my first responses to come in the mail. If they don't come today I'll probably just go out and buy some

I've just read some reviews on the test that I'm using (it's called confirm) and apparently their pretty terrible. Apparently that people had tested with them getting confirmed by doctors and their tests come up negative still, there is still hope :)

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/confirm-early-pregnancy-test.html

Update: I've had this bloody/metallic taste in my mouth for a few days now but today it's quite intense. It just tastes really gross I brushed my teeth but soon after it came back I ate some pizza and now it's back again I can't get rid of it, I hope it's a good sign of pg. If I dont get BFP I think I will be seeing a dentist lol

I also have just noticed if I was to go by my last Cycle which was 24 days (it got quite regular at 27 days AF showed pretty early) today would be my due day for AF which she hasn't so unless I've gone back to normal cycle again I could possibly be a little late :)

I think taking a first response would be a good idea. Hopefully you will be getting a bfp very soon.

Yes :D I'm going to go any buy some later and test tomorrow:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->