• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

Lol I know right. I loved my red streaks in my hair until they made me want to puke. Hahahahaha

So today my BB's are starting to get tender again and I had this pinching pain on my right hand side and now I've got some cramping just above the pubic line, I'm still over a week away from AF so it's quite weird. I also caved and did a test I know I know still way too early and I expected BFN haha my test kind of tricked me a little bit though haha in the first moments of reading I got a faint POS line but about 1 min after it disappeared so it had to be an EVAP line haha I'm not feeling down about it though it's as I expected haha

I would be wiling to bet it was just as the dye moved across. I've seen that, got pumped, and then crashed and burned when it disappeared before.

Haha yeah I'm pretty sure it was there's no way a positive would show up this early lol

I've had that happen before too jord. It sucks. Now I won't look st least for at least a minute after as I know I will only get my hopes up.

Okay brand new symptom here as I said before my BB's have started to get tender again. But now my nipples are absolutely stinging/burning feeling like as if they are cold or someone is squeezing them.their just relatively sore at the moment I haven't done anything to them I was just sitting on the couch when I started to feel it I have never ever had this before my nipples are relatively numb they don't ever get sensitive at all. Could this be a good sign? Or am I reading too much into this? Haha

Oh my goodness I do not like this although I love it if it leads me to BFP haha I'm sitting here with two homemade heat packs (socks with raw rice heated up) on my nipples. I have NEVER experienced this before I hope there's nothing wrong. It's seems to be the harder they get the more painful they get it's a little bit chilly here at the moment so I can't avoid it specially because I have to leave for work in 10 min hahaha

Anything unusual is good. With my first my boobs hurt to walk and I peed a lot. With my second I got a UTI and a yeast infection. All of those were atypical for me.

For me, I'm not hopeful. I'm maybe 4 dpo. If I in fact ovulated I think that's pretty on. I had about 4 days of EWCM and then bam it stopped. So we "cuddled" on day 2 and 4 of EWCM.

I just don't feel any different at all and have such little faith in my body that it will actually do anything. Lol. Especially since my second PP period was missing in action. Who knows what's going on in there

I think if I don't get a BFP after this pain I'm going to be so very disappointed and chalk it up to new hormonal symptom. It is so weird even my partner walked into the room with everything hanging out and socks with rice on each BB he was like "what on earth are you doing" I told him "my nipples feel like fire" and he's like "you've never had that think it could mean something?"here's hoping haha. Even at work tonight my co-workers noticed I was walking weird haha I had to wear a tighter bra to stop rubbing and my shower tonight ended in tears it hurt so much. It's more on and off extreme pain only lasts about 20min then they are just sore and sensitive for a few hours it's eased quite a bit now thank goodness.

Maggiemarie don't count yourself out it's not over till AF shows her ugly face, I've read some women don't even get symptoms when they get there BFP.

Lol that's my problem. AF won't show up!!! I'm still BF my 11 month old and I had my first cycle. Then nada. But im not pregnant either. So.... With AF playing peekaboo I can't even begin to tell you what's going on in there. My plan is just Bd when I see EWCM and take a test every couple of weeks to check and see. I guess. I don't know. It's about all I can do I suppose.

I'm sorry your still in limbo Maggie. I hope you get some answers soon as to what's going on and hopefully that answer will be a bfp.

Jord I hope it does lead to a bfp for you. New symptoms are always promising.

3dpo today. I can feel that anxiety creeping in already. I wish ttc was easier.

That sucks! I wish this baby making thing was easier for you! I'm sure you'll get there at some point!

Throwback to the warnings of my teenage years when simply looking lustfully at the opposite sex would result in the immediate unplanned pregnancy of not just one, but triplets.

Yeah right.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry Maggie. You much be like me and get that ewcm close to AF arriving. I hope your ok?

Yeah I'm fine. Thanks. At least i have a reset button so to speak. Maybe I can go into this next one with OPKs since
I know what's going on and give it a shot for real. Maybe I'm getting AF but not ovulating yet.

I know what you mean that it's nice to be out of limbo but I was really hoping you would end up with a bfp. Hoping this will be your cycle!

I think I will treat myself to an extra couple cups of coffee. I might hop off of here for a little while but I'll check back in periodically to see how everyone is and how your two week wait ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->